Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 KFrizzle said:
Ya the president only gets involved when a issue will divide the country.
He loves class warefare

Like the Sandra "slut" Fluck.
thats not class warfare thats politics and it goes along with other key womans issue that this campaign will be about especially if santorum gets the nomination
 03-20-2012, 06:55 PM         #102
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mel Rose said:
Black people always got there hand out wanting help.

help yall selves
George log off BX & confess & turn yourself in....
 03-20-2012, 06:57 PM         #103
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so the president of the united states should "weigh in" on every murder? or just this one because some white guy k!lled a black kid? should bush have held press conferences everytime some black kid k!lled a white? or would that be racist?

I know you idiots don't have anything to do but I'd like to think that the president does so we don't need to see a presidential comment on individual murders
 6 years ago '04        #104
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
this doesn't surprise me though... this the same dude that gave props to Margaret Sanger in his speech to Planned Parenthood
 03-20-2012, 07:04 PM         #105
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Not reading 5 pages worth of bullsh*t from people who were stupid enough to believe Barack Obama was going to be a BLACK president. The fu*k is he supposed to do while he is in office? Make everything as easy as possible for lazy a.ss black people reliant on the government for sustenance? Don't get me wrong, I realize that there are black families and black people that NEED the help. But for the many of us that DON'T do sh*t but then want to get mad at Barack for not helping YOU stay lazy? Shut the fu*k up and get off your a.ss already.

/rant

This is boxden, should've known the idiocy would be high. But this uncle tom bullsh*t really gets under my skin. Wanna talk about how there's a "community" but then wanna kick people out...

I thought muderers were supposed to go to prison? So how exactly do black people need to get off there a.sses? The police are supposed to arrest criminals. Damn peckerwoods got you so brainwashed asking for justice is too much now?
 03-20-2012, 07:06 PM         #106
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skeetmcghee said:
you and the poster you quoted are dumbasses. if a white kid was murdered this way people wouldn't have to say sh*t. The cops would have arrested a suspect and he would have to stand trial.
Thank you. White people are actually citizens therefore if the roles were reversed justice would've been served
 6 years ago '07        #107
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 Michael_Moore said:
I mean what's the point of embracing the "1st black pres." cloak if you're not even gonna address issues affecting the black community...especially something as serious as this..I mean wtf is he there for?....what did he think black ppl were so excited he won for?
What's the point of this thread? I guess it's just as meaningless as everything else you post. We can agree to disagree, but your bickering will not make people change their minds about anything. For the record, you are no better than anyone else. Issues affecting the black community are way beyond Barack Obama, and anyone else. As long as our people worship money, we will be on the decline.
 6 years ago '11        #108
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
It would be impossible for Zimmerman to get a fair trial if the president is calling for his arrest.
 03-20-2012, 07:11 PM         #109
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
so the president of the united states should "weigh in" on every murder? or just this one because some white guy k!lled a black kid? should bush have held press conferences everytime some black kid k!lled a white? or would that be racist?

I know you idiots don't have anything to do but I'd like to think that the president does so we don't need to see a presidential comment on individual murders
Bush wouldn't need to adress it. White people have the police to adress when white people are k!lled
 6 years ago '05        #110
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1356 1356
i've said it before on these threads but i'll say it again...

Obama doesn't control sh*t, he's a puppet!

in that regard he's doing a great job
 03-20-2012, 07:13 PM         #111
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
Bush wouldn't need to adress it. White people have the police to adress when white people are k!lled
what do you want obama to do?

"oh that sucks"?

the president has important things to think about not some dead kid. funny thing is this dumb sh*t took all the steam out of the stupid a.ss kony movement, gotta love americans :rolleyes:
 6 years ago '04        #112
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
fu*k outta here you n*ggas are ignorant as fu*k...while this is extremely sad and disturbing that this kid was gunned down for no reason OBAMA cannot and should not step in and try to fix all of our black people's problems, that's what courts and judicial systems are for to charge or prove non-guilt of this man Obama should not and will not speak on this get over it...
 6 years ago '10        #113
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 maxnn said:
It would be impossible for Zimmerman to get a fair trial if the president is calling for his arrest.
Now I can agree with your post, that absolutely truth.
 6 years ago '07        #114
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 1839 1839
the amount of ignorance in this thread is very high....even by boxden standards....
 6 years ago '10        #115
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
He's a President of humans...not race...unlike the many racially obsessed idiots in this country

This is terrible but his approach is to transcend race, not make it into more than what it is. A reaction by the President would inflame conflict on both sides and quite frankly, you'd also have to expect him to react to every black crime against other races...no?
 6 years ago '10        #116
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Jeet Kune Do said:
the amount of ignorance in this thread is very high....even by boxden standards....
Boxden has been getting more ignorant by the day, I'm not sure if it's a result of more dumb fu*ks or simply because younger and childish dudes are joining
 03-20-2012, 07:20 PM         #117
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
People in the knowledge corner are ironically very dumb.

the irony...
try "news & headlines" dummy...
 03-20-2012, 07:20 PM         #118
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
what do you want obama to do?

"oh that sucks"?

the president has important things to think about not some dead kid. funny thing is this dumb sh*t took all the steam out of the stupid a.ss kony movement, gotta love americans :rolleyes:
He should adress the perception that a portion of his country's people aren't as valuable as another portion of his country's people. He should adress the message that's being sent which is saying loudly and cleary that it's o.k.to k!ll someone as long as they're black.
 6 years ago '06        #119
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 MosDefinition said:
if you cant see this difference between a political ploy him calling that girl and this this there i dont know what to tell you.
he doesnt care about rush calling that girl a wh0ore just like im sure she doesnt thats politics
this is a serious matter thats why he has the doj investigating
him getting involved is the worst thing for this issue because then it draws attention away from what happened and onto him and it turns into some bs campaign issue
Obama's Admin asked Fluck to speak at that Sub-Committee. He was involved even before she spoke
 6 years ago '04        #120
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 501 501
How about stop using this sad event to voice your political views.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy