Mar 19 - The 1st Black President Refuses To Weigh In On Trayvon Martin Murder

most viewed right now
 121
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 118
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 P. Dedos said:
good!! we will show him now wont we!!!
im sure the other other loony toon republican can do a much better job taking away ur food stamps and welfare and going to war with iran much better huh....
BIG BAD OBAMA WE WILL SHOW HIM... LETS NOT VOTE FOR HIM
lets just go back to the fail policies and No Regulations that was in place before that caused this disaster... WE WILL SHOW BIG BAD OBAMA!!!!



I refer you to this
[pic - click to view]



Numbers don't lie son
 6 years ago '04        #82
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
this has nothing to do with with the president at all i'm sure he has an opinion on it but this is just a front to try and draw attention to him like "awww he don't care about black people" i don't really care because there is more than just black people in this world the real problem is the police in that state not the president.
 6 years ago '11        #83
gc le phresh 
space
avatar space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
obama is the president of the United States, not the president of Black people and im Black...stuff like trayvon as sad as it is happens all the time. obama trying to get elected he cant pour his personal feelings into this
 6 years ago '04        #84
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 thergs said:
Like it was stated previously. Obama got his goons (the feds+Eric Holder+the FBI+the DOJ) all up in Florida's a.ss for what happened. This is an ongoing criminal investigation. If there's one thing they teach you in law school, it's that you got to wait until all the facts of the case are laid out before making a conclusion about what happened. Though clearly right now it's weighing heavily toward the fact that Trayvon Martin was unjustifiably k!lled, the true moment to pounce is when the investigation is complete and people have hard evidence to back up their denouncements.

Secondly Trayvon was k!lled by a Hispanic man. Ya'll acting like this is a clear white vs. black case - nah, it's more complicated than that.

Yall BX people who are quick to be cynical saying Obama is just like Bush or that Obama is an uncle tom are only showing how ignorant you all are about the facts of his presidency. Obama has done a sh*t-ton for black people and other minorities in this country -- see the health care act, see help for people affected by the mortgage crisis, see Race to the Top -- all of which predominately help people of color. Read up on the news before getting hyped the fu*k up about how Obama is an Uncle Tom.
bet they didn't read that far into the actual story
 6 years ago '09        #85
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
The President hardly ever comments on justice issues like this. They're supposed to leave it up to the Justice Department and the Attorney General......
 6 years ago '10        #86
Dalinkwent 
space
avatar space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
ts the first mixed president dont forget that sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #87
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
He never weighs in on sh*t like this... this isnt the first time this has happened.
 6 years ago '04        #88
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
To the person who asked if the President has to speak on every Black issue:

Name one that he took concern with, aside from where he admonished Black Americans for calling him out on not addressing Black issues....





I will wait.
 6 years ago '06        #89
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k is everyone ranting about zimmerman being latino. He has a latino mother and a white father, but his name is zimmerman, people gonna view him as white. What, we still using the one drop rule? He looks like a bunch of other white people in the south...ever been to Louisiana? Try telling French creoles they ain't white.

I'm in la, I know a Latino when I see one. And dude looks like a tan white dude to me. PLUS, you can be white AND Latino...they're not mutually exclusive.

So as far as I'm concerned, the race element is relevant until proven otherwise.

People seem to be forgetting, its not zimmerman were concerned is a racist...that doesn't matter. He k!lled a unarmed kid for no reason. It's the treatment of the investigation by white police that is worrisome. I bet they don't view him as a minority the way they do Martin.
 03-20-2012, 06:08 PM         #90
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 raw51188 said:
fu*k is everyone ranting about zimmerman being latino. He has a latino mother and a white father, but his name is zimmerman, people gonna view him as white. What, we still using the one drop rule? He looks like a bunch of other white people in the south...ever been to Louisiana? Try telling French creoles they ain't white.

I'm in la, I know a Latino when I see one. And dude looks like a tan white dude to me. PLUS, you can be white AND Latino...they're not mutually exclusive.

So as far as I'm concerned, the race element is relevant until proven otherwise.

People seem to be forgetting, its not zimmerman were concerned is a racist...that doesn't matter. He k!lled a unarmed kid for no reason. It's the treatment of the investigation by white police that is worrisome. I bet they don't view him as a minority the way they do Martin.

 03-20-2012, 06:11 PM         #91
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He can't be an Uncle Tom if he isnt even BLACK in the first place, lol what black person do you know that looks like Obama? If somebody answers "OH I KNOW DIS DOOD FROM BIMBAWEEE" boxden should give em a group slap...Obama not black man.
 6 years ago '11        #92
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
Yall serious?
 6 years ago '05        #93
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 swayze said:
He sure speaks up for muslims though or Israel.. I think black people in general thought he would at least try to help his own people in some type of way/any type of way.. Blacks aren't telling or asking him to do anything that would get him k!lled.. Dam though, amber alerts for all the real black men in America...
This.
 6 years ago '06        #94
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
avatar space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 <<InphDigi>> said:
To the person who asked if the President has to speak on every Black issue:
Name one that he took concern with, aside from where he admonished Black Americans for calling him out on not addressing Black issues....

I will wait.
Ya the president only gets involved when a issue will divide the country.
He loves class warefare

Like the Sandra "slut" Fluck.
 6 years ago '06        #95
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
he jumped into the fray when that professor was accosted in front of his house by a police officer, and then the "Beer Summit" ensued and no real head way was made and politically it didn't help him in the poles...

I think he learned a bit from all that...and he's got some huge things on his plate right now in terms of foreign diplomacy and his healthcare bill going before congress..

he'll probably chime in on it later... really, his opinion doesn't change the fact that a huge crime has taken place and someone walked free b/c of it..

he's middle management people....he can't really just go do some king sh*t and order that piece of sh*t Zimmerman to be k!lled... I wish he could, but that's not how things work...

take some comfort in the fact that at least you know he's conscious of what happened and behind the scenes is reviewing the details... if we had a republican president no such thing would happen...
 6 years ago '10        #96
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Why do we as black people gotta wait on someone else who isn't willing to help us!?

Get up and voice your opinion on the matter instead of typing about it on the internet!

This is why we can't get nothin done... Too much talking not enough acting!

My 2 cents
 6 years ago '04        #97
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 P. Dedos said:
good!! we will show him now wont we!!!

im sure the other other loony toon republican can do a much better job taking away ur food stamps and welfare and going to war with iran much better huh....

BIG BAD OBAMA WE WILL SHOW HIM... LETS NOT VOTE FOR HIM

lets just go back to the fail policies and No Regulations that was in place before that caused this disaster... WE WILL SHOW BIG BAD OBAMA!!!!
uh... you do know that they are over in Iran right now k!lling scientist covertly and shyt right? And if he REALLY was gonna get rid of "failed policies and regulations," he would have gotten rid of Geithner and Ben Bernanke... but... he didnt... so the new boos is the same as the old boss...
 6 years ago '04        #98
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 <<InphDigi>> said:
He has no excuse for not speaking on it, so people should stop making.g excuses for him. He spoke up on behalf of the girl Rush called as.lut, why not this?

The truth of the matter is that the crime of k!lling a black person in America is still not greater than the crime of being black in America, nor is it popular to speak against.
if you cant see this difference between a political ploy him calling that girl and this this there i dont know what to tell you.

he doesnt care about rush calling that girl a wh0ore just like im sure she doesnt thats politics

this is a serious matter thats why he has the doj investigating

him getting involved is the worst thing for this issue because then it draws attention away from what happened and onto him and it turns into some bs campaign issue
 6 years ago '11        #99
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 bxrulez said:
He can't be an Uncle Tom if he isnt even BLACK in the first place, lol what black person do you know that looks like Obama? If somebody answers "OH I KNOW DIS DOOD FROM BIMBAWEEE" boxden should give em a group slap...Obama not black man.
 6 years ago '04        #100
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 bigdog232 said:
uh... you do know that they are over in Iran right now k!lling scientist covertly and shyt right? And if he REALLY was gonna get rid of "failed policies and regulations," he would have gotten rid of Geithner and Ben Bernanke... but... he didnt... so the new boos is the same as the old boss...
geithner is leaving if obama get reelected i believe they announced that months ago and bernanke is voted on by congress i believe
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy