Mar 19 - The 1st Black President Refuses To Weigh In On Trayvon Martin Murder

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 2716 2716
 <<InphDigi>> said:
He has no excuse for not speaking on it, so people should stop making.g excuses for him. He spoke up on behalf of the girl Rush called as.lut, why not this?

The truth of the matter is that the crime of k!lling a black person in America is still not greater than the crime of being black in America, nor is it popular to speak against.
Thread ended with this right here.
 6 years ago '06        #62
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
it didn't end the thread.

with rush all the facts were out there
with this, new evidence is coming out like this lady who overheard it or his gf's phone call

with rush, rush was just being a d!ckhead
with this, somebody might go to jail

he'd be dumb to say something off the cuff
he'd be smart to send the justice dept. down there to collect the facts
 6 years ago '08        #63
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 p00rky said:
So Obama has to weigh in on every black issue?

LOL you people are fu*king retarded.

If the kid would of been white and the guy black none of you would of ever brought this up. You wouldn't have said sh*t about Obama being white and not saying anything.

Obama has taken heat from hugging his professor years ago. Lets not forget the gas issue and that Arizona sherrif still bringing up the birth certificate. His approval rating has taken a hit recently. Why would he agitate people more especially in the election year?

But keep crying about it. The majority of you wouldn't even care about the case if the kid wasn't BLACK....
:applause:
 6 years ago '04        #64
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
Did yall seriously think just because hes black that means he has to touch on every black issue and "look out" for fellow blacks?!?!?

Black people are some of the most sensitive muthafu*kas EVER. I seriously think most black folks thought that just because we have a black president, we have this "get out of jail free" card stashed in our back pockets
 6 years ago '05        #65
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 p00rky said:

If the kid would of been white and the guy black none of you would of ever brought this up. You wouldn't have said sh*t about Obama being white and not saying anything.

Obama has taken heat from hugging his professor years ago. Lets not forget the gas issue and that Arizona sherrif still bringing up the birth certificate. His approval rating has taken a hit recently. Why would he agitate people more especially in the election year?

But keep crying about it. The majority of you wouldn't even care about the case if the kid wasn't BLACK....
Actually, coming from someone who is white, I think you're wrong. I'd personally be equally as upset regardless of race. If I heard about anyone k!lling an innocent teen for no reason and trying to be some neighborhood superhero and not getting charged I would be just as outraged. And you know with all the racist people on this forum, if a black dude hunted down a white kid like that and didn't get charged, people would be pissed.
 6 years ago '11        #66
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
its not the presidents place to comment on every injustice from every corner of america. i know this case is a big deal, but its not the first, nor will it be the last.
 03-20-2012, 04:44 PM         #67
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the bullsh*t continues.

VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS. A-L-L. EVERY.SINGLE.ONE

The bullsh*t will continue until you send a message to these politicians that you will not tolerate it. Fire them, don't give ANY of them another term. This includes Obama and voting for whichever psycho they run against him. Break the cycle, don't continue it.
 6 years ago '11        #68
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Michael_Moore said:
I mean what's the point of embracing the "1st black pres." cloak if you're not even gonna address issues affecting the black community...especially something as serious as this..I mean wtf is he there for?....what did he think black ppl were so excited he won for?

He's the POTUS. He can't be for the black community, he can't be for the white community,or the hispanics, or the asians.

[spoiler - click to view]

03-20-2012, 04:55 PM         #69
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
 6 years ago '05        #70
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
Id rather him address all the other social issues effecting the black community. Black folks always wanna cry out and moan and march when something racial happens. Somebody got beat, somebody got shot by the police. But when n*ggas is dying everyday in these streets by their own hands, not a single fu*k was given....
 6 years ago '11        #71
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 p00rky said:

It had to be said
 6 years ago '10        #72
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 <<InphDigi>> said:
He has no excuse for not speaking on it, so people should stop making.g excuses for him. He spoke up on behalf of the girl Rush called as.lut, why not this?

The truth of the matter is that the crime of k!lling a black person in America is still not greater than the crime of being black in America, nor is it popular to speak against.
well damn
 03-20-2012, 05:04 PM         #73
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you motherfu*kers still think Obama is a Muslim. Why give white floridians another reason to hate him?

Eric Holder is Obama's response. If you don't like it, vote Republican and become what you hate.
 6 years ago '05        #74
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 506 506
i don't know who's worst the racist white people who hate Obama or ignorant black people that expect him to be superman and fix every fu*king thing smh.
 6 years ago '07        #75
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
Been on my fu*k hobama sh*t... LA Highest u wild homie
 6 years ago '11        #76
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Not reading 5 pages worth of bullsh*t from people who were stupid enough to believe Barack Obama was going to be a BLACK president. The fu*k is he supposed to do while he is in office? Make everything as easy as possible for lazy a.ss black people reliant on the government for sustenance? Don't get me wrong, I realize that there are black families and black people that NEED the help. But for the many of us that DON'T do sh*t but then want to get mad at Barack for not helping YOU stay lazy? Shut the fu*k up and get off your a.ss already.

/rant

This is boxden, should've known the idiocy would be high. But this uncle tom bullsh*t really gets under my skin. Wanna talk about how there's a "community" but then wanna kick people out...

6 years ago '05        #77
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
 GoDzSoN35 said:
Id rather him address all the other social issues effecting the black community. Black folks always wanna cry out and moan and march when something racial happens. Somebody got beat, somebody got shot by the police. But when n*ggas is dying everyday in these streets by their own hands, not a single fu*k was given....
fukk 1 race....how bout all
 6 years ago '04        #78
thergs 43 heat pts43
space
space
$653 | Props total: 408 408
[.............]

Last edited by thergs; 01-07-2016 at 08:24 PM..
 03-20-2012, 05:22 PM         #79
majormedicalboI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<InphDigi>> said:

preech
 6 years ago '04        #80
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
Obama is not the FIRST black president though....

but yeah Obama should have been weighed in on this...smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
79 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy