most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 knowughetto said:
So if anything great happens, Obama gets all the praise....he did it by himself and had no help...But yet whenever something fu*ked up happens, its never Obama's fault...the Republicans, Congress, Senate, and Bush are at fault..But to you and every other Obama stan, he never does anything wrong.

I see the contradiction..
You can't say anything to the Obama stans man. They think everything he does is perfect and that every problem in America is still Bushs fault, sh*ts disgusting

I blame Bush a lot, but Obama is just doing the same sh*t he did and democrats wanna act like he is different than every other politician.

Last edited by Philly B; 03-20-2012 at 03:40 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #42
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,468 | Props total: 16247 16247
 Barack Obonga said:
*The first mulatto president.\

fu*k this n*gga, take him back.
lol I think the white delegates selected him when he was elected..like black people voted him in lol
 6 years ago '04        #43
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
He has no excuse for not speaking on it, so people should stop making.g excuses for him. He spoke up on behalf of the girl Rush called as.lut, why not this?

The truth of the matter is that the crime of k!lling a black person in America is still not greater than the crime of being black in America, nor is it popular to speak against.
 6 years ago '04        #44
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 <<InphDigi>> said:
He has no excuse for not speaking on it, so people should stop making.g excuses for him. He spoke up on behalf of the girl Rush called as.lut, why not this?

The truth of the matter is that the crime of k!lling a black person in America is still not greater than the crime of being black in America, nor is it popular to speak against.
 6 years ago '04        #45
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 stl12188 said:
You can't say anything to the Obama stans man. They think everything he does is perfect and that every problem in America is still Bushs fault, shuts disgusting

I blame Bush a lot, but Obama is just doing the same sh*t he did and democrats wanna act like he is different than every other politician.
Exactly. Too many biased people in here (Obama stans) that act like their hero is a 100% angel, but they don't wanna talk about the flaws. And when someone brings up the truth, they get all defensive like they're gonna die for that man. Yet they fail to realize that he don't give a fu*k about them at all...
 6 years ago '05        #46
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
 urbangatsby said:
Exactly because of the backlash he got from that...he's not gonna speak on every injustice in the world...he's doing the right thing
its his job....if we as people have a ?....i want my fukkn president to fukkn awnser everything....as he should
 6 years ago '05        #47
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 swyshasweets said:
its his job....if we as people have a ?....i want my fukkn president to fukkn awnser everything....as he should
If you watch his press secretary Jay Carney ever, he always dances around questions and doesn't give real answers.
 6 years ago '05        #48
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
 <<InphDigi>> said:

*end thread*

He commented on Rush Limabugh (one of biggest shock radio jockeys) in the world giving the man the response and ratings that he wanted but refuses to comment on a black teen getting k!lled for no reason and a blatant example of a modern day hate crime.
 03-20-2012, 03:44 PM         #49
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<InphDigi>> said:

:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #50
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 408 408
Not sure if Obama is black himself.... but on that note we dam sure he doesn't care about black folks anyways...
 6 years ago '07        #51
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2475 2475
Hoe a.ss obama
 6 years ago '09        #52
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 17955 17955
Lets see how yall feel when President Romney gets in there.....

grass always greener on the other side until you have to go on that side...

6 years ago '04        #53
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2567 2567
I've come to the realization that People are pathetic... I witnessed 1 million + views about #KONY2012 That was started by a man who has drug problems but people rarely talk about Trayvon Martin shot dead holding skittles..

Last edited by SpyDa; 03-20-2012 at 04:20 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #54
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6837 6837
Obama wants to be viewed as the first black man to became president.

Not as The Black President.

Being president means servicing the Nation first ... meaning things that affect us NATIONALLY. If he gets involved in this VERY localized crime he is gonna p!ss off so many white people. And what does he have to stand to gain from it ? The black vote ? Like he gonna lose that ?

It's the smart thing to do politically especially with his job on the line.
 03-20-2012, 04:16 PM         #55
majormedicalboI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same thing happened my oscar grant got murdered in oakland. he never said sh*t about it but when neda got k!lled that same year a couple months later he was all over it to make a political point. black ppl forget obama was selected not elected. ever since that figurehead been in the white house black people been thinkin he was gon do sh*t for us. yea right keep dreamin man
 6 years ago '11        #56
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Jokes on you clowns . The Justice department is all up in Florida's a.ss about this case .
Obama pulled the trigger on this and no one heard a sound . He does not need to talk he just let his goonies do the dirty work . Meanwhile he preserves the Police Officer Union by not talking out about that , does not make it a black and white thing either .

6 years ago '09        #57
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 kiddalex said:
Obama wants to be viewed as the first black man to became president.

Not as The Black President.

Being president means servicing the Nation first ... meaning things that affect us NATIONALLY. If he gets involved in this VERY localized crime he is gonna piss off so many white people. And what does he have to stand to gain from it ? The black vote ? Like he gonna lose that ?

It's the smart thing to do politically especially with his job on the line.
You have a few points, but the part I bolded has some issues. I hope to God that speaking up about Trayvon's murder doesn't upset white people, unless those same white people would like to go on record about what they find wrong with prosecuting a murderer for k!lling a teen who was less than 100 feet away from their home.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 03-20-2012 at 04:23 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #58
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 bigscore said:
Lets see how yall feel when President Romney gets in there.....

grass always greener on the other side until you have to go on that side...

Same could have been said before Obama got elected. Everyone thought the grass would be greener and all he's done is continue to do a terrible job. I don't think Romney will be much better because he's backed by the banks also and will let lobbyists run Washington like Obama and Bush have done, but that doesn't mean Obama gets a pass just because Romney is going to suck. Obama still deserves all the criticism he gets.
 6 years ago '08        #59
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
good job Obama u got my vote because why does he need to step in cause he's black? its not bout race to him , its bout that state that needs to fix the problem, whitch is letting this fool walk, and im sure he'll go to court and have a jury that will examine the evidence and find him guilty, and if you think im heartless or racist then fu*k you, cuz what i see is a super cop that watched to many charles broson movies and took it out on this poor kid, fu*k what race he was, it was a moutha fu*kin 17 year old with a bag of skittles and a ice tea and this sh*t was wrong what that crazy fu*k did, RIP kid
 6 years ago '06        #60
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Michael_Moore said:
u say all of this like Obama isn't continuing what Bush & the rest of the puppet presidents did before him....the Troy Davis & Trayvon issues are one out of countless times this dude has turned his back on the black community...

but nah u right...i'm out of bounds with the Uncle Tom reference.....

at some point you have to face reality & stop making excuses for the man...you're only hurting yourself...
like I said, call him a **** on everything else but the justice dept has been sent. that is all a president can do. new facts are coming out on this case even now. (ie. trayvons gf's phone call)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy