Mar 19 - The 1st Black President Refuses To Weigh In On Trayvon Martin Murder

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
This is 2012 race should not be an issue Justice should me the issue. White's black's and Hispanic's need to unite for the common good as Americans and make sure justice is served. Obama won't stop racism by him self we have to do it as Americans. we need to stop being separated by race and start being united by the red white and blue.

Last edited by bobbysteels18; 03-20-2012 at 01:50 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #22
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
he does not need to step in.
 6 years ago '06        #23
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
This report isn't true, Obama sent in the feds
 6 years ago '04        #24
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
You guys want him to comment and act on every injustice? sh*t happens everyday. While I feel strongly about the Trayvon Martin case as I did about the Troy Davis case, POTUS has tons of other WAY more important sh*t to worry about. A state/federal investigation is all that is needed.
 6 years ago '06        #25
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
We really need to delete this thread because its this kind of misinformation that make the weak minded not vote. All these n*ggas saying how obama a ****, this that and the third, but none of yall follow politics and none of yall read about the legislation being passed on a daily basis.

Lets not even get started on how many decades into the past the republicans will bring us. they talking about banning birth control and yall making up lies about obama? wtf is wrong with you?
 03-20-2012, 07:46 AM         #26
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
WAll these n*ggas saying how obama a ****, this that and the third, but none of yall follow politics and none of yall read about the legislation being passed on a daily basis.
 6 years ago '06        #27
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
Iight michael moore, I'll give you your credit for following alternative news and for staying informed on many topics, although with a heavy conspiratorial bias, but this article is just wrong.

the title is biased as fu*k. and the title is untrue. the title itself makes obama seem like a house n!gger. now michael moore, i'm sure you have a couple dozen videos showing that obama is indeed a ****, but this article is not true. when michael moore posts some sh*t, it usually has a basis in reality. this article is ducktales.

just cus you don't agree with the man don't mean we should start making up lies for others to hate him.

and if yall really want to change the world, electing a republican is the last thing that you want to do. electing a democrat may be the second to last thing, but electing a republican is the worst thing to do.
 03-20-2012, 09:38 AM         #28
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
Iight michael moore, I'll give you your credit for following alternative news and for staying informed on many topics, although with a heavy conspiratorial bias, but this article is just wrong.

the title is biased as fu*k. and the title is untrue. the title itself makes obama seem like a house n!gger. now michael moore, i'm sure you have a couple dozen videos showing that obama is indeed a ****, but this article is not true. when michael moore posts some sh*t, it usually has a basis in reality. this article is ducktales.

just cus you don't agree with the man don't mean we should start making up lies for others to hate him.

and if yall really want to change the world, electing a republican is the last thing that you want to do. electing a democrat may be the second to last thing, but electing a republican is the worst thing to do.
Why give this f*g a lane to start spewing his anti-political bullsh*t..............

He wont comment because race in this country is very very touchy........blacks would want him to side with them on this.....and whites would want to him to be universal which they think they are.......so he is in a catch 22............plain and simple for him to comment or even touch this with a 10 ft pole......would be career suicide........even though it would probably make him more popular, white voters just dont want to feel like they are voting for a pro black canidate.......they want a universal canidate that they believe would think more like them.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-20-2012 at 09:49 AM..
 03-20-2012, 09:40 AM         #29
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chess game...You have to choose your movements carefully. He's already been lambasted over chiming in on sh*t like this before. Why invite more drama when you could stand to have less in your life?
 6 years ago '07        #30
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 4731 4731
I dont give much of a fu*k about it either. Sorry.
 6 years ago '04        #31
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
this n*gga illathruz came in here hot.... scorching ya'll n*ggaz
 6 years ago '07        #32
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,083 | Props total: 1523 1523
why would obama f!ght for black rights? he's the president of america, he can't show bias to black ppl

if he gets involved, he would have to get involved every time a person gets shot in America

what logical person expects him to get involved
 03-20-2012, 09:57 AM         #33
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
Exactly because of the backlash he got from that...he's not gonna speak on every injustice in the world...he's doing the right thing
word right? and god forbid cause white folk would come out with their new "what about us?!" and "its always racial with you blacks!" shtick theyve been on now. That sh*t with that kid though, smh. That really hurt hearing about that. All I could think was what if that were to happen to my lil nephew? Black folk need to stop waiting for ma'fuhkas to give a fuhk about us and start getting more proactive when it comes to this "we 2nd class citizens" sh*t. aint gotta be no Black Panther by any means type sh*t but this last sh*t was it for me. This is too much
 03-20-2012, 10:13 AM         #34
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:

u say all of this like Obama isn't continuing what Bush & the rest of the puppet presidents did before him....the Troy Davis & Trayvon issues are one out of countless times this dude has turned his back on the black community...

[video - click to view]

but nah u right...i'm out of bounds with the Uncle Tom reference.....

at some point you have to face reality & stop making excuses for the man...you're only hurting yourself...
 6 years ago '04        #35
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 Eddie.. said:
why would obama f!ght for black rights? he's the president of america, he can't show bias to black ppl

if he gets involved, he would have to get involved every time a person gets shot in America

what logical person expects him to get involved

he fought for corporations with the bail outs...

what logical person expect him to get involved with the stock market and fu*k the people over like that?
 6 years ago '10        #36
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
Any sane person knows he can't meddle in every murder of a black person, but the report said he as asked, and he just refused to answer. Thats the problem ppl are having. Ppl have to understand that the murder of Trayvon got A LOT of black ppl upset, mad, and wanting to swift action. A couple of words denouncing Trayvon's murder would calm tensions somewhat, maybe, I guess.

No need to apologize for not caring "either" just stay the fu*k from round me and don't type a word in threads regarding blacks.
 6 years ago '04        #37
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,471 | Props total: 16286 16286
Forget about "color" if ppl expect a guy who has vote against ppls rights damn near at every chance he gets they're fooling themselves....

Last edited by killadre; 03-20-2012 at 02:04 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #38
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 bigscore said:
Yall need to grow up and look at the bigger picture...

He's up against a lot more powerful forces and cant give them ammo

sometimes you have to not take a step in order to get 3 steps ahead....

Art of war.....
He can't give ammo on a situation like this, but yet he can have an undeclared war in Libya, and send troops over there to bomb and k!ll thousands of innocent people? He can't give ammo by speaking about the problems with the black community, but yet he has the ammo to extend the Patriot Act and sign the NDAA bill?

Cool story bro...
 6 years ago '04        #39
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 P. Dedos said:
obama has to comment on every local state level incident that goes on in the US!!!!

its an outrage big bad obama!!!! the presidents faul its all obamas fault !!
So if anything great happens, Obama gets all the praise....he did it by himself and had no help...But yet whenever something fu*ked up happens, its never Obama's fault...the Republicans, Congress, Senate, and Bush are at fault..But to you and every other Obama stan, he never does anything wrong.

I see the contradiction..
 6 years ago '05        #40
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Why are people acting like if Obama commented on this white people would be upset about it? I think most white people can see how fu*ked up this situation is. You can't just flat out shoot a kid on a hunch and get away with it. I don't know if Obama should comment or not. I can see why people think he shouldn't get involved because then he will have to comment on every issue, but he could say a couple sentences about how he disagrees with the way the case is being handled.

Last edited by Philly B; 03-20-2012 at 02:48 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy