Mar 19 - The 1st Black President Refuses To Weigh In On Trayvon Martin Murder

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #201
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 majestic75 said:
I'm black. Your entire argument just fell apart. Thank you, come again.
You're black but you're disconnected because everything you said shows that you dont know much about the hood or the kind of people who live here when you imply that the black community is silent on black-on-black crime. You may be black, but anyone who has that prospective cannot be from the inner city. If you were really from the hood, you'd know first hand that the hood is filled with people and community organizations working towards crime prevention, jobs, crime reduction, education, and crime awareness. But you are disconnected so you either dont see or dont care about any of these efforts.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 03-22-2012 at 08:54 AM..
 03-22-2012, 09:49 AM         #202
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dramatick said:
When it comes to issues of black inequality, Obama MUST remain silent to please whites. A black in power can't show empathy or compassion for issues effecting black communities without offending whites, who a.ssume that because he is black, he will show favortism/bias towards his own people.
then him touting the 1st black president title means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...we shouldve went with Hilary or McCain if it was gonna just continue to be business as usual..
 03-22-2012, 11:08 AM         #203
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #204
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
We have a certain mutual understanding on this situation, my whole thing is i don't think its a "chess not checkers" situation, I believe he is nothing but a false hope put in front of our eyes to give the illusion of change and progress but my dispute is in this whole idea that oh he really cares but hes just playing the political games, thats b.s. , he is really playing black people into thinking that he is going to be their voice just so he can keep us tied into this two party system.

Even if it was like you said chess not checkers, then this guy is losing because if its too much to ask for your president to require strict ENFORCEMENT of the laws when people murder innocent blacks or when police press false charges against us then voting is pointless. What is there that is tangible that he has accomplished for the black community??? Why should black people vote for obama????
Black People in America are fu*ked...and we will forever be fu*ked as long as we live in this country.

America is a White Racist Capitalist Society as long as that fact remains we will always be fu*ked, i dont care how many "illegal" immirgants come into the country and the stats saying that whites will no longer be the majority in years to come.

As long as America is a White Racist Capitalist Society we are fu*ked, point blank period.

Why should we vote for Obama? sh*t if you ask me we shouldnt, we shouldnt vote at all, Republican or Demorcat doesnt matter who is in office throughout the years theyre have still been people literally living on the streets within a 15 mile radius of the White House. People are still broke, the rich still get richer, America is still full of idiots with no knowledge of goverment or themselves, the higher education system is still a business, the prison system is still a business. No matter who the fu*k is in Office these things wont change because these things are the fundamental to how the American Machine operate.

The whole Politcial Process in this country is bullsh*t.

The only reason Black People should vote for Obama is purely for Aesthic and Symbolic reasons, just to see a Black Family in the white house and how that will subconconsciouly effect the minds of black youth who have never seen theyre own kind in that power position.

Other than that, at the end of the day, when you really boil it down, it doesnt mean sh*t.

Only thing we can do in this country as black people is Raise strong black familys, educate ourselves and put ourselves in a position where we can dampen the effects of being non white in a white racist capitalist society.

Theres only 2 ways to do that, Opt out of the American Machine
Or participate in it and acquire wealth.
 6 years ago '04        #205
Official 8 heat pts
space
space

This sh*t is ridiclous

Why the fu*k does Trayvon owe anyone an explanation.

Zimmerman is in no position of official authority, i wish somebody would ask me what am i doing here in my own fu*kin neighborhood, you gotta be kidding me.
 6 years ago '04        #206
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Offical said:
Black People in America are fu*ked...and we will forever be fu*ked as long as we live in this country.

America is a White Racist Capitalist Society as long as that fact remains we will always be fu*ked, i dont care how many "illegal" immirgants come into the country and the stats saying that whites will no longer be the majority in years to come.

As long as America is a White Racist Capitalist Society we are fu*ked, point blank period.

Why should we vote for Obama? sh*t if you ask me we shouldnt, we shouldnt vote at all, Republican or Demorcat doesnt matter who is in office throughout the years theyre have still been people literally living on the streets within a 15 mile radius of the White House. People are still broke, the rich still get richer, America is still full of idiots with no knowledge of goverment or themselves, the higher education system is still a business, the prison system is still a business. No matter who the fu*k is in Office these things wont change because these things are the fundamental to how the American Machine operate.

The only reason Black People should vote for Obama is purely for Aesthic and Symbolic reasons, just to see a Black Family in the white house and how that will subconconsciouly effect the minds of black youth who have never seen theyre own kind in that power position.

Other than that, at the end of the day, when you really boil it down, it doesnt mean sh*t.

Only thing we can do in this country as black people is Raise strong black familys, educate ourselves and put ourselves in a position where we can dampen the effects of being non white in a white racist capitalist society.

I explained this to one of my female cousins (who is one of the biggest Obama stans). She thinks that our votes matter, like the population votes determine who's the president..She really thinks that we can "express ourselves" when I told her that all of these presidents are bought and paid for, our votes don't matter or count because the higher ups, the Electoral College are the ones that SELECT presidents, and that we don't have the rights to "express ourselves" or "freedom of speech"...Cause you know what happens to you if you speak the truth to the public and in front of the govnerment. But yet she's still stuck on that Social Studies/History bullsh*t she was taught in Junior High and High school.

And a good majority of black people did vote for Obama because of him being black with a black family.

Everything you said was real talk though..
 6 years ago '04        #207
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 Jayg36 said:
But since the Republican party "can't" offer a candidate worthy of going head to head with Obama, then we will just end up allowing him to run a second term. I wish people could see that this is the plan

It's past time to start looking for GENUINE candidates. The Democrats and Republicans parties have been compromised.
There are no Geniuine candidates

period

Anyone that makes it to the level of being a serious presidental candidate will leave you fu*ked over

its that simple

only Genuine Candidates are THE PEOPLE

no politican will save you cuz, not ron paul nobody

just wont happen..the system isnt designed that way

You know how much money it takes to be a serious candidate?

You think anybody with that much money gives a flying fu*k about little poor a.ss black and brown kids in the hood?

They dont give two fu*ks about that

Name me 1 president in modern times that lived in poverty! and did not go to a ivy league school

Genuine candidates dont exist my friend
 6 years ago '10        #208
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 TB said:
the police chief stepped aside

not by choice :dancingcool:

smh @ the rest in them devils voting yes
 03-22-2012, 05:32 PM         #209
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
I dont think you get the point. the president is paid and elected by the people. So whose powerful him or the people?? Im black, race has nothing to do with my statement and i find it interesting you address him as a powerful black man. As if all people of melanin aren't powerful. and why throw bush into the conversation? since i dont agree with Obama i must be a bush supporter?

The point of the quotes were to show everybody puts faith into the president black and white. An they all complain. But Why? The people have the power. The presidents are powerful because you make it that way. And he gives a fu*k about you. Your just a number on the census until you speak in volume.

maybe you should stop thinking left/right demo/repub black/white and look at it as a whole. you might become enlightened. cheers
Wow, insecure are we? I wrote powerful cuz he is, he's the president and he's black. What was wrong with that? My apologies, but not every black man is powerful, the fact that these people can shoot us and get away with it proves that.

If you have such a cynical view on our government and it's process, why are you still here? Are the type to sit back and do nothing because you feel powerless? So you complain to everyone to justify your laziness? I know the type.....

I won't say I'm enlightened, but I do know this administration saved us from a depression and is on the right route towards recovery. I don't have an affinity to any party. Truth be told, I voted for Bloomberg (a republican) for mayor here in NYC. Just because I approve of our current administration doesn't make me a Democrat, it makes me a realist. While you're on YouTube looking up conspiracy theories, I'm out in the real world thinking about things that actually exist.
 03-22-2012, 05:36 PM         #210
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a rally goin on right now in sanford
 6 years ago '04        #211
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
 Michael_Moore said:
then him touting the 1st black president title means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...we shouldve went with Hilary or McCain if it was gonna just continue to be business as usual..
Yep. When it comes to elections my position has always been, "Who are you gonna vote for? Satan or Satan?" Presidents don't run the country, big business, international bankers and zionist do.
 6 years ago '04        #212
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 dlettern said:
All these conspiracy theorists post their Anti-Obama rhetoric non-stop. Is this your way of creating a change? If so, what's your goal? Are you the type to bi*ch about everything cuz it gives you a false sense of intelligence?

I swear these folks are paid to be on here and shake up the Hip Hop vote. Stupid posts like this have me convinced.
 6 years ago '04        #213
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 dlettern said:
Wow, insecure are we? I wrote powerful cuz he is, he's the president and he's black. What was wrong with that? My apologies, but not every black man is powerful, the fact that these people can shoot us and get away with it proves that.
get tired of n*ggas playing the victim card. Shoot us treat us bad sh*t... look at the middle east or look at the immigration law right here in America. People of melanin are powerful hence why they are enslaved. To be powerful you must dethrone whats at the top. I think you need to start by understanding the complicated formulas and skill built into the great Pyramids that can not be duplicated by technology to this day. Then maybe listen to Hmm maybe Dr. Ivan Sertima lectures and get an understanding on the melanin culture and what they are capable of and lost during the slavery movement. They were powerful just became lost souls.

dlettern said:
If you have such a cynical view on our government and it's process, why are you still here? Are the type to sit back and do nothing because you feel powerless? So you complain to everyone to justify your laziness? I know the type.....
I will repeat what I said which you didnt understand. Spiritually regardless of what you believe the answer is within you. As long as your heart and mind are divided you are useless. I dont sit back and complain I help people look within to find the answer. Your looking outside yourself for an answer In a Man thats owned by corporations.. Once again do a little research about the organization. The more your enlightened the less you become dependent on them. The less you become dependent you become a terrorist and a criminal to them. An for the people they created a dismissal word like crazy which would be "Conspiracy Theorist" Stay stupid and f!ght left wing right wing you only remained trapped in the mind game.

[video - click to view]

dlettern said:
I won't say I'm enlightened, but I do know this administration saved us from a depression and is on the right route towards recovery. I don't have an affinity to any party. Truth be told, I voted for Bloomberg (a republican) for mayor here in NYC. Just because I approve of our current administration doesn't make me a Democrat, it makes me a realist. While you're on YouTube looking up conspiracy theories, I'm out in the real world thinking about things that actually exist.

this administration pumped money into the system to delay the inevitable. Hence why people are preparing for a crash. Life is about balance and the structure of the stock market and working system is built on balance. You need poor people to identify the rich and vica versa... The system became imbalanced with the cash bills of bush and became ridiculous when obama pumped it with bail outs causing the seesaw to become one fat chick sitting on a side of a seesaw. Its time for a restructure but chaos will occur so hence the NDAA and other bills coming into place..

A true help in the system would be letting corporations crash and rebuild... unemployment at an all time high, gas is raising because of the dollar declining, the Oil suppliers are attempting to trade in different currencies.

bottom line your "Im not enlighten" tells me you dont see the bigger picture. But give it awhile you will.

Look inside yourself for the answer. thats all I ask bro. You might experience and understand something I dont then come back an enlighten me. I enjoy growth I dont criticize.

Last edited by SpyDa; 03-22-2012 at 10:25 PM..
 03-23-2012, 09:34 AM         #214
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THERE, ARE YOU d!ckHEADS fu*kING HAPPY????

[pic - click to view]

CLOSE THIS DUMB a.ss THREAD!
 03-23-2012, 09:44 AM         #215
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
THERE, ARE YOU d!ckHEADS fu*kING HAPPY????

[pic - click to view]

CLOSE THIS DUMB a.ss THREAD!
everyone claiming he shouldn't speak on this...just took a L.....:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '07        #216
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,473 | Props total: 1710 1710
 Michael_Moore said:
everyone claiming he shouldn't speak on this...just took a L.....:cool-smiley-009:
My thoughts exactly
 03-23-2012, 10:15 AM         #217
easybreezy88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
I mean what's the point of embracing the "1st black pres." cloak if you're not even gonna address issues affecting the black community...especially something as serious as this..I mean wtf is he there for?....what did he think black ppl were so excited he won for?

I don't remember him ever saying he was going to change things for "black" people , he said change for "Americans" that means all people !

I don't understand why most of the people who claim that everyone is so racist are the people starting the racist sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #218
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Offical said:

THIS......THIS.......AND NOTHING BUT THIS :agreement6::agreement6::agreement1

this is their sh*t and in order to be a part of it we had to give up what was left of ourselves and that slavery just took another form...
 6 years ago '08        #219
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 The Insomniac said:
Oooooooh a spell check, so smart you are

Still an idiot at the end of the day, this thread is ridiculous and pointless

A fu*king president weighing in on a crime thats still under investigation because the victim is the same race as he is

GTFOH clown
 6 years ago '04        #220
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
go to CNN.com and read the comments on the article about Obama speaking about this

Wait for it...

Watch how fast these crackas start using this against Obama.

One guy said "Why is Obama speaking on an individual murder case"

im tellin you man..this country is a motherfu*ka
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy