Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-21-2012, 01:37 PM         #181
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Black people need to stop being hypocrites and address the issues we cause ourselves. I'm so sick of people pointing the finger and looking for sympathy. WTF is Obama supposed to say? "Damn, that was fu*ked up!"...?

Anyone that would use this as a reason not to vote for him is an idiot that knows nothing about politics. Then again that's not surprised because more than half the black people that voted for him didn't know anything about politics to begin with.
Are you black?.........probably not........most voted on a idea of what they believe the world should be like and Obama and most Democrats preached to this world of fairness and equality. Blacks voted before and Obama and will vote after, and contrary to belief there are millions of Black Americans who ARE VERY INFORMED about American politics.
 6 years ago '04        #182
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
The sh*t is Chess not Checkers

You dont think Obama wants to speak on this? The minute he sides with the black race on an issue as controversial as this is the minute he loses the election.

We will all have the opportunity to see what Obama is about when is re elected and he is serving his last term.

If he were in his last term right now i would hope his actions would be much different.

The mans hands are tied for the time being

yeah its fu*ked up ,yeah i dont like it, but thats politics
 6 years ago '04        #183
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
this is what people who are not black don't understand, these things are not in the past we suffer everyday from oppression in this society whether you choose to close your ears to it or not, of course we have to take social responsibility but look at the black panthers they raised up our own community police, free food programs, free health care clinics, free schools and what happened? they were declared terrorists by the U.s govt and imprisoned or a.ssassinated so you people need to quit trying to forget history like white people have not met us with extremely violent opposition when we have made steps to become independent of the American government. Now when the FBI ends programs like Cointelpro and stops allowing tons of drugs to flow into our communities then maybe we can make a true change. You people love to make it seem like blacks are just doing everything to themselves but the truth is that a covert war has always been waged against us to keep us dependent on white peoples bureaucracies. why don't you acknowledge THAT, acknowledge how many strong revolutionary leaders your govt has a.ssassinated, acknowledge the fact that white people BURNED MANY self sufficient black towns down like Black Wall Street!

How they can supposedly stop terrorist attacks and bombs from coming into the country but they can't stop MILLIONS of tons of drugs coming in year round???? its all bullsh*t and im not falling for it anymore
 6 years ago '04        #184
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
so basically then its pointless for black people to vote for someone to represent them and be outspoken on issues relevant to our community because a n*gga like barak obama is going to shuck and jive to keep white people happy??
Yes and No

Were talking about Politics, If Obama wants to get re elected he cant just act off of emotion, again the sh*t is Chess not Checkers.

What we as black people need to do is put PRESSURE on Obama and Govt Officials to take action, then as a BLACK MAN he can only HOPE will be more inclined to do so than presidents of the past.

As much as i would want Obama to publicly address and comdemn this k!ller, he is the President of the Wicked American Empire, There are wrongful k!llings each and every day. With this being an election year he is walking on egg shells and has to plot all of his moves accordingly..

Yall n*ggas keep getting sh*t confused this is POLITICS were talking about. Its not like Obama is community organizer or an revolutionary like Malcolm X was he is the president.

The Benefit of having a black president shouldnt be that he will do everything himself regarding black issues nah cuz

The benefit is that because is a black man and probably understands the black experience more than any other president in the history of this country. If WE organized and really brought the issue to his doorstep we would have a much higher chance of getting the desired result.

Imagine if there were a Black President in the 60's when n*ggas used to actually DO sh*t instead of just bi*ching for a few weeks on facebook and twitter before forgetting about the story.

Imagine if Obama was in office when The Black Panther Party was feedin kids in Cali .. we would have made much greater strides.

Obama is head of the wicked beast, if sh*t is gonna change, HE is not going to make the change, WE must make the change. He will have more of an open ear than any other president

Thats what the fu*kin point of havin a black prez is

These crackas would love for OBama to hold a news conference condeming George Zimmerman, i can pitcure it now "Obama is a communist, racist, he is condeming a man before he has even had a fair trial, he is ruining the country etc etc yada yada yada"

Like i said, i am very critical of Obama but you have to understand D'evils and Politics as Usual he is dealing with, lets see what he does during his last term. That is true test, then there is no reason to play politics, there will be no re election, i believe if he gets a 2nd term we will see what he is really about.

Last edited by Official; 03-21-2012 at 02:32 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #185
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10906 10906

I'm sorry but this is a stupid a.ss thread. You're gonna call Obama a uncle Tom based off the fact over a hate crime of a innocent black kid being k!lled??

Obama is the president of America not for african americans. If you want somebody to get behind the black community so bad then dig up MLK or Malcolm X's grave and bring them back to life and have them settle this. That is why the state government has to handle this.
 6 years ago '08        #186
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
i never fu*ked with obama but this is not that serious
 03-21-2012, 09:28 PM         #187
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Black people need to stop being hypocrites and address the issues we cause ourselves. I'm so sick of people pointing the finger and looking for sympathy. WTF is Obama supposed to say? "Damn, that was fu*ked up!"...?

Anyone that would use this as a reason not to vote for him is an idiot that knows nothing about politics. Then again that's not surprised because more than half the black people that voted for him didn't know anything about politics to begin with.
stfu tom....

most people in general dont know sh*t about politics....politics is to complex for the avg mind

u think the people on the other side know whats going on?
 6 years ago '08        #188
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823

[video - click to view]

03-21-2012, 10:32 PM         #189
IronManStarks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #190
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
this is what people who are not black don't understand, these things are not in the past we suffer everyday from oppression in this society whether you choose to close your ears to it or not, of course we have to take social responsibility but look at the black panthers they raised up our own community police, free food programs, free health care clinics, free schools and what happened? they were declared terrorists by the U.s govt and imprisoned or a.ssassinated so you people need to quit trying to forget history like white people have not met us with extremely violent opposition when we have made steps to become independent of the American government. Now when the FBI ends programs like Cointelpro and stops allowing tons of drugs to flow into our communities then maybe we can make a true change. You people love to make it seem like blacks are just doing everything to themselves but the truth is that a covert war has always been waged against us to keep us dependent on white peoples bureaucracies. why don't you acknowledge THAT, acknowledge how many strong revolutionary leaders your govt has a.ssassinated, acknowledge the fact that white people BURNED MANY self sufficient black towns down like Black Wall Street!

How they can supposedly stop terrorist attacks and bombs from coming into the country but they can't stop MILLIONS of tons of drugs coming in year round???? its all bullsh*t and im not falling for it anymore

Amen my brother! :agreement6:

YoungRay20 said:
The handling of Trayvon's murder and some of these posts proves what MJ was singing about.
 6 years ago '04        #191
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2564 2564
Once again we see, with our nation in crisis,President Obama stands by and does idly nothing while an injustice is committed here in this glorious nation of ours. It’s almost strange that the president has not yet made one statement on the issue of the death of young Caylee Anthony. Why the strange silence, Mr. President?
— Sarah Palin

Congressman Michele Bachmann on Sean Hannity’s show:

BACHMANN: Well, I’ve been visiting all the primary states, and I’ve been talking to people, and people all over the place are asking me, why, in Barack Obama’s America, someone who murders a baby who happens to be white doesn’t get punished. And Sean, I’ve been on the front lines, and I know people are afraid not just of the massive debt created by the Pelosi-Reid government, they’re worried about the Muslim Brotherhood, which has clear ties to terror groups dedicated to creating a worldwide Islamic caliphate, and they’re worried that Eric Holder’s Justice Department isn’t going to do anything about it if the Brotherhood or another group comes for their children.

Obama silent on Troy Davis
By Joy Freeman-Coulbary

There has been a clarion appeal to the Obama administration to weigh in on the Troy Davis death penalty case in a manner that just might save the life of a man who may be innocent.

These appeals for justice have been tweeted and Facebooked by NAACP lawyers and a bipartisan group of politicians and legal authorities, including former FBI Director William Sessions.

Although his appeal for clemency has gained national and international support, his clemency request was denied by Georgia’s pardon board on Tuesday.

So far, President Obama has remained silent.

[pic - click to view]

Now you see the pattern the president dont give a fu*k about you. rather you black white or mexican. they give a fu*k bout them tax dollars and making moves as a nation. People need to quit asking what is the president going to say and do and start saying What can I do... Rally a big a.ss group of people and speak in volume that will make them listen. If they still dont listen demand it or take it by force.

Slavery hasnt told you nothing? This is like all the field n*ggas going to the house n*gga asking him why doesnt the speak for the injustice. And getting mad when he remains silent.

The people are the oil that fuels this engine... when they realize that maybe we will get change.

Last edited by SpyDa; 03-22-2012 at 07:32 AM..
 03-22-2012, 07:35 AM         #192
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
your argument is invalid because your ignorance leads you to believe that blacks don't demonstrate against black on black violence in our communities, YOUR DEAD WRONG, do some research instead of thinking events did not occur because you did not see it relayed every 3 hours on tv. You can say your black until your blue in the face so you can justify spewing the stereotypes embedded in your thoughtless mind but im not falling for it cac. Go k!ll urself
I will never support the oppression of my people. However, even though black people indeed march and f!ght against black on black violence. Those efforts are compromised every time you tune into black radio and hear what is indeed influencing our babies.....Nothing but violence, drugs, and s3x. Very little info about the world around them. Hip Hop has put our youth in a bubble. That's not Obama's fault. He doesn't even listen to rap. Let's focuss on what needs to change in our communities and strengthen ourselves so sh*t like this doesn't happen again. Don't let the conspiracy theorists on here deter your thoughts. Deal with the tangible around you. Conspiracy theories are for the weak who refuse to deal with the real world.
 03-22-2012, 07:50 AM         #193
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
so basically then its pointless for black people to vote for someone to represent them and be outspoken on issues relevant to our community because a n*gga like barak obama is going to shuck and jive to keep white people happy??
Black people alone did not get Obama elected. Millions of white people voted for him as well. He is America's president. Not just black people's president. This is the type of ignorance that disturbs me. Black people need to start being stronger like our ancestors. What would he change if he said "that sh*ts fu*ked up"? Absolutely nothing. Black people need to rally against injustice.....did you forget Obama is half white?

SpyDa said:
Once again we see, with our nation in crisis,President Obama stands by and does idly nothing while an injustice is committed here in this glorious nation of ours. It’s almost strange that the president has not yet made one statement on the issue of the death of young Caylee Anthony. Why the strange silence, Mr. President?
— Sarah Palin

Congressman Michele Bachmann on Sean Hannity’s show:

BACHMANN: Well, I’ve been visiting all the primary states, and I’ve been talking to people, and people all over the place are asking me, why, in Barack Obama’s America, someone who murders a baby who happens to be white doesn’t get punished. And Sean, I’ve been on the front lines, and I know people are afraid not just of the massive debt created by the Pelosi-Reid government, they’re worried about the Muslim Brotherhood, which has clear ties to terror groups dedicated to creating a worldwide Islamic caliphate, and they’re worried that Eric Holder’s Justice Department isn’t going to do anything about it if the Brotherhood or another group comes for their children.

Obama silent on Troy Davis
By Joy Freeman-Coulbary

There has been a clarion appeal to the Obama administration to weigh in on the Troy Davis death penalty case in a manner that just might save the life of a man who may be innocent.

These appeals for justice have been tweeted and Facebooked by NAACP lawyers and a bipartisan group of politicians and legal authorities, including former FBI Director William Sessions.

Although his appeal for clemency has gained national and international support, his clemency request was denied by Georgia’s pardon board on Tuesday.

So far, President Obama has remained silent.

[pic - click to view]

Now you see the pattern the president dont give a fu*k about you. rather you black white or mexican. they give a fu*k bout them tax dollars and making moves as a nation. People need to quit asking what is the president going to say and do and start saying What can I do... Rally a big a.ss group of people and speak in volume that will make them listen. If they still dont listen demand it or take it by force.

Slavery hasnt told you nothing? This is like all the field n*ggas going to the house n*gga asking him why doesnt the speak for the injustice. And getting mad when he remains silent.

The people are the oil that fuels this engine... when they realize that maybe we will get change.
Wow, quoting Bachman and Palin? Good for you....

Now back to reality, Obama isn't a newscaster. He's not responsible for addressing ever current event. Those broads wanted him to speak on Cayley when there are many black children who are abducted and murdered everyday, unfortunately. Whats their point?

You want Obama to turn into Al Sharpton, that's foolish. That's our president. Would you beef if Bush were to remain quiet? Speaking on slavery, you are kind of demonstrating that slave mentality....."let's attack this powerful black man while we let these racist cops run amok shooting our babies"....sounds like you have your priorities in check. Cheers
 6 years ago '10        #194
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 Michael_Moore said:
it's YOU'RE an idiot...IDIOT.
Oooooooh a spell check, so smart you are

Still an idiot at the end of the day, this thread is ridiculous and pointless

A fu*king president weighing in on a crime thats still under investigation because the victim is the same race as he is

GTFOH clown
 6 years ago '09        #195
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
U guys do know he's the president of the united states and not the president of black people?
 6 years ago '05        #196
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1047 1047
That nucca Sharpton was up an arms because the Repub. candidates wouldn't condemn Rush's comments about ole girl, the guy who pays him, Obama doesn't say anything about Treyvon and Al is silent
 6 years ago '04        #197
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2564 2564
 dlettern said:
Wow, quoting Bachman and Palin? Good for you....

Now back to reality, Obama isn't a newscaster. He's not responsible for addressing ever current event. Those broads wanted him to speak on Cayley when there are many black children who are abducted and murdered everyday, unfortunately. Whats their point?

You want Obama to turn into Al Sharpton, that's foolish. That's our president. Would you beef if Bush were to remain quiet? Speaking on slavery, you are kind of demonstrating that slave mentality....."let's attack this powerful black man while we let these racist cops run amok shooting our babies"....sounds like you have your priorities in check. Cheers

I dont think you get the point. the president is paid and elected by the people. So whose powerful him or the people?? Im black, race has nothing to do with my statement and i find it interesting you address him as a powerful black man. As if all people of melanin aren't powerful. and why throw bush into the conversation? since i dont agree with Obama i must be a bush supporter?

The point of the quotes were to show everybody puts faith into the president black and white. An they all complain. But Why? The people have the power. The presidents are powerful because you make it that way. And he gives a fu*k about you. Your just a number on the census until you speak in volume.

maybe you should stop thinking left/right demo/repub black/white and look at it as a whole. you might become enlightened. cheers
 6 years ago '04        #198
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:

6 years ago '08        #199
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 majestic75 said:
No, the point is there is no black community. Black people are quick to put on their marching shoes whenever something like this happens but don't do sh*t when black kids shoot other black kids...which happens INFINITELY more often than this. A culture that intentionally uses bad grammar and turns a blind eye to its own self-destructive behavior, but is quick to hold their hands out for welfare or sympathy because of inequality will always be a degenerative one that will never advance.

Until black people look in the mirror and stop pointing the finger at everyone else nothing will change.
What??? Nearly every black inner city neighborhood has an anti-violence grass roots community organization. I myself am affiliated with one in Chicago and have MANY friends who are too, infact two of my friends are the founders/leaders of one. Where do you live at? Maybe YOU'RE the one who only notices when it's white on black crime. What you just posted was pure ignorance and an insult the thousands upon thousands of anti-violence advocates in Chicago, Philly, LA, New York, Atlanta, and other cities in America who are working to stop black-on-black crime. You must be from the burbs if you think that the black community doesnt have organizations that speak against black-on-black crime. Stop speaking for black people, you dont know sh*t about people in the hood.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 03-22-2012 at 08:35 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #200
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
When it comes to issues of black inequality, Obama MUST remain silent to please whites. A black in power can't show empathy or compassion for issues effecting black communities without offending whites, who a.ssume that because he is black, he will show favortism/bias towards his own people. Instead, Obama has to show a lack of empathy and amnesia about black issues and demand that blacks take responsibility for themselves...which pleases whites. So, speaking about Trayvon would most likely anger white voters and give his republican opponents ammo because they would construed it to make it seem as if he is showing interest towards "black injustice" while ignoring the numerous cases of "white injustice" that happens everyday and goes unnoticed like every other case of injustice in this nation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy