"Hip Hop Has To Thank God For Jay-Z" - Nas

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,749 | Props total: 4947 4947
That's the Steve Stoute influence on Nas ....
Bring back ETHER !!!
 6 years ago '11        #122
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 TheMob said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ shut up f*g

thegoldenhero said:
n*gga please!

Jay stans vs Nas stans

sh*t been like that for like decade...clearly a Jay stan saying most Nas fans are stupid lol really like Jay fans not always saying "Nas lost" in every thread lol...you takin this too serious i doubt Nas fans hate Jay or vice versa sh*t is just BX i bet most Nas fans have Jay in their mp3 player and vice versa
Case in point.
 6 years ago '09        #123
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
 ImInHerMouth said:
Case in point.
1 poster = most nas fans

interesting
 6 years ago '04        #124
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
if a jay stan hates nas, they're an idiot

if a nas stan hates jay, they're an idiot too

its that simple folks
 6 years ago '09        #125
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Jay-Z?

That bum

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #126
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,216 | Props total: 24714 24714
 Kingpin 313 said:
Name 10 rappers influenced by jay z that's not in young money or MMG

His own artist (j.Cole) is influenced by pac and not him
so n*ggas cant be influenced by more than one rapper now?? Shut ya dumbass up lol. I dont even fu*k with jay but you cant deny that he has influenced a whole unch of dope rappers. Nas too. Those two have influenced: Lupe, kanye, j cole, blu, kendrick, jay elcetronica, elzhi, loso, wayne. Yeah i cheated deal with it

Last edited by The Rhyming Ape; 03-20-2012 at 10:38 AM..
 03-20-2012, 10:56 AM         #127
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
Name 10 rappers influenced by jay z that's not in young money or MMG

His own artist (j.Cole) is influenced by pac and not him
MMG and Young MOney are damn near the only rappers that have any buzz on a mainstream level.

I'd say Joe Budden and Fabolous, definitely. I don't think I can name 10, but sh*t, I don't listen to 10 rappers.
 6 years ago '10        #128
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 ImInHerMouth said:
Look at all the fickle-minded Nas "fans" saying he lost because Nas said some real sh*t. What I've always noticed is that Nas fans are usually stupid. Like really. Not even try to dis. A lot of Nas fans are stupid, compared to Jay fans. Not a lot of Jay fans hate Nas. All Nas fans hate Jay. Stupid and close-minded. It's kinda weird really, cause you would expect it to be the other way around, but it's not.

Nas is completely right. Jay set up the blueprint for a lot of rappers that came after him. How he built his brand, the marketing he used, his ability to crossover and still stay relevant in the streets, his takeover of the rap game and the way he's stretched out and brought a new market to hip-hop. Diddy did some of those things too, but he's not a rapper. Nas knows what Jay has done for hip hop, people in the industry know, new artists know. Only stupid Nas stans don't. Wayne and YM, Wiz, Curren$y, Wale, Ross, Jeezy, T.I. all have Jay to thank, because they all follow in his footsteps.
I thinks it quite opposite, after ether Jay stans have really tried to come up with a reasonable argument why he is better and so on. Every fan of both have music of both artists. Nas was just being real, Jay have opened up the bridge for a lot of people. But too many stans on boxden takes this as a loss or a bad thing. He have went passed the childish games
 6 years ago '04        #129
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
the L's just keep on coming, right Nas.
 6 years ago '10        #130
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 ImInHerMouth said:
Look at all the fickle-minded Nas "fans" saying he lost because Nas said some real sh*t. What I've always noticed is that Nas fans are usually stupid. Like really. Not even try to dis. A lot of Nas fans are stupid, compared to Jay fans. Not a lot of Jay fans hate Nas. All Nas fans hate Jay. Stupid and close-minded. It's kinda weird really, cause you would expect it to be the other way around, but it's not.

Nas is completely right. Jay set up the blueprint for a lot of rappers that came after him. How he built his brand, the marketing he used, his ability to crossover and still stay relevant in the streets, his takeover of the rap game and the way he's stretched out and brought a new market to hip-hop. Diddy did some of those things too, but he's not a rapper. Nas knows what Jay has done for hip hop, people in the industry know, new artists know. Only stupid Nas stans don't. Wayne and YM, Wiz, Curren$y, Wale, Ross, Jeezy, T.I. all have Jay to thank, because they all follow in his footsteps.
Clearly youíre an idiot if youíre making a.ssumptions based on generalisations. How are you going to call other people stupid when youíre making statements that are completely baseless? Or how are going to call people close minded and then say something like ĎAll Nas fans hate Jayí, a statement which has no truth in it. Saying all Nas fans are stupid and close minded is a stupid and close minded statement and by saying it all youíve done is shown yourself to be stupid and close minded.

But hey I guess Jay fans canít be stupid right? Looks like you proved that wrong.

The majority of Nas fans arenít stupid or close minded, in fact I have found Nas' fans to be one of the most open minded individuals when it comes to Hip-Hop, and the majority certainly do not hate Jay. I know this to be true, because I know a lot of Nas fans on this site and off that love Jay-Z including myself. Nas was completely right in what he said, Jay-Z has done an awful lot for Hip-Hop. Next time, donít make yourself look like an idiot by making unfounded generalisations.
 6 years ago '09        #131
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 Mocking Mind said:
Clearly you’re an idiot if you’re making a.ssumptions based on generalisations. How are you going to call other people stupid when you’re making statements that are completely baseless? Or how are going to call people close minded and then say something like ‘All Nas fans hate Jay’, a statement which has no truth in it. Saying all Nas fans are stupid and close minded is a stupid and close minded statement and by saying it all you’ve done is shown yourself to be stupid and close minded.

But hey I guess Jay fans can’t be stupid right? Looks like you proved that wrong.

The majority of Nas fans aren’t stupid or close minded, in fact I have found Nas' fans to be one of the most open minded individuals when it comes to Hip-Hop, and the majority certainly do not hate Jay. I know this to be true, because I know a lot of Nas fans on this site and off that love Jay-Z including myself. Nas was completely right in what he said, Jay-Z has done an awful lot for Hip-Hop. Next time, don’t make yourself look like an idiot by making unfounded generalisations.

i think he was saying if your a nas fan you shouldnt be saying nas lost because he respects jay, it makes you look like fair weather fans who hate jay more then nas actually does

the beef they had helped both of them sell records, they grew past it, jay even signed nas to defjam.....its all good and both are living legends

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 03-20-2012 at 01:24 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #132
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,281 | Props total: 23789 23789
 BrookLynnStiles said:
and in the name of the goat...amen.

6 years ago '06        #133
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 ralph lauren said:
wonder how much he got paid to say that??

Jay-Z ain't doing sh*t for hip-hop but corrupting it.
 6 years ago '04        #134
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11565 11565
 davon4204 said:
Jay-Z ain't doing sh*t for hip-hop but corrupting it.
see its stuff like this that makes me question fans of hip hop

Ima a fan of both Nas & Jay but Jay is my fav rapper all time for alot of reasons but majority of people who have Nas as their fav act like Jay isnt on the level of Nas period and thats a huge problem.

Debating on whether whos better is fine but when you dont give the credit and respect to either one because your ego likes one so the other one must be trash? then I have a huge problem with that. Nas and Jay are hip hops elite Jay is greater in some aspects (Not Money or Business wise) than Nas and Nas is greater in some aspects than Jay.

But to say Nas is tripping for saying that then your whole perception on hip hop is fu*ked.
 6 years ago '11        #135
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 thegoldenhero said:
n*gga please!

Jay stans vs Nas stans

sh*t been like that for like decade...clearly a Jay stan saying most Nas fans are stupid lol really like Jay fans not always saying "Nas lost" in every thread lol...you takin this too serious i doubt Nas fans hate Jay or vice versa sh*t is just BX i bet most Nas fans have Jay in their mp3 player and vice versa
wasn't it mostly nas fans saying nas lost early on? Idk there is fans on both sides that still hold a grudge for no particular reason other than the fact that their favorite artists used to hate the other. It is petty some of the sh*t that music fans and hip hop fans in general for the most part do. You can't even enjoy music without someone saying something, if an artists is featured it's "oh who k!lled who" instead of "that song was great". I guess that's just the way it is...things will never be the same
 6 years ago '09        #136
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,873 | Props total: 66986 66986
nas and joe camel are boring rappers

how can ther stans be conned into throwing up signs and sh*t

just because these 2 bums throw up soem hand signs doenst mean sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #137
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Jacc Blacc said:
i think he was saying if your a nas fan you shouldnt be saying nas lost because he respects jay, it makes you look like fair weather fans who hate jay more then nas actually does

the beef they had helped both of them sell records, they grew past it, ja even signed nas to defjam.....its all good and both are living legends
These n*ggas are too simple to see sh*t like that. They'll use big words, but they're still simple-minded.
 6 years ago '05        #138
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 15758 15758
Nas and Jay-Z, I listen to both these dudes music....I really can't see how anyone can hate on what he said, in which he is right and the same could be said about him as well.
 6 years ago '10        #139
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Jayz won
 6 years ago '04        #140
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11565 11565
 King856 said:
I'm with you, love both of their music. Neither is my favorite, but the reason Nas fans think Jay isnt on that level is because LYRICALLY he's not

When Jay fans try to compare the 2 it's the same non music related rhetoric
right..... u can believe that if u want
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy