most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 1403 1403
Yall Gotta Be Must retarded Muthafu*kas if you aint get what he saying.....
 6 years ago '10        #102
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,617 | Props total: 4381 4381
 whothebestmc said:
jay signed his son to his label so he could help his misfortunes

jay doesn't want to see his sons fail, he tried to teach his sons how to be kings and all they ever wanted to be was soldiers.

Jay had his sons f!ghting over him, beanie vs nas sibling rivalry, jay didn't want that
hmm hard to rebuttle
 6 years ago '10        #103
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Jaymalls said:
20 pages....

P.S. 90% of the rap game has been influenced in someway by Jay-Z! FACT
And Nas & Jay is influnced 100% by rakim pac biggie bdk by minimum! FACT :agreement6:
 03-20-2012, 02:04 AM         #104
Sephiroth757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

03-20-2012, 02:26 AM         #105
Contagioso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
Fixed

The only person influenced by jay z is young money members
a pac stan

fu*k outta here with your biased-ass opinions. ol' agree-with-myself a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #106
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 Jaymalls said:
20 pages....

P.S. 90% of the rap game has been influenced in someway by Jay-Z! FACT
And Nas & Jay is influnced 100% by rakim pac biggie bdk by minimum! FACT :agreement6:

Kingpin 313 said:
Name 10 rappers influenced by jay z that's not in young money or MMG

His own artist (j.Cole) is influenced by pac and not him

[pic - click to view]

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ijoxP_zbQ[/ame]"]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by uddart; 03-20-2012 at 02:51 AM..
 03-20-2012, 02:53 AM         #107
D.Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
H-O!

uh-huh!

6 years ago '10        #108
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
Nas is trying to say that these leaders died for Jay-z to be the success he is today...Nas is truly drunk in this video.
 6 years ago '08        #109
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 uddart said:

only your tupac decayed d!ckriding a.ss can bring that f*ggot into any and every thread in this section
 6 years ago '10        #110
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
only your tupac decayed d!ckriding a.ss can bring that f*ggot into any and every thread in this section
I wasnt the first one to bring up his name, bi*ch please.

Only cause I didnt agree with some bullsh*t u dont have to get mad stan.
 6 years ago '11        #111
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,261 | Props total: 12515 12515
to make something out of nothing and to still be hear getting what you was working hard for is crazy cause most of us black men died trying to make it.
 6 years ago '10        #112
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Not really clear on what he's saying..
 6 years ago '04        #113
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
like my dude in the thread said... if these 2 aint your number 1 and 2, you ain't hip hop

and lol at lames still talkin about pac and big... let it go losers, they're not comin back and their music is timeless, leave it at that

the thing about lame nas stans is they can't stand the fact that HOV is the king of this sh!t, nobody in hip hop did it like hov, and they cant deal with that
 6 years ago '11        #114
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
He finally smartened up
We won.:banana:
 6 years ago '11        #115
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 TheAwesomeOne said:
What? Jay-Z doesn't even believe in God or know who he is for that matter. I wish everyone would forget about him. Biggie did what he is doing right now.
n*ggas with Pac avys seem to be retarded. Biggue never ever did what Jay is doing right now. In no way shape or form. Biggie didn't do what Nas is doing right now. He never got to. And who knows if he even would've if he didn't die.

Kingpin 313 said:
Kanye game and Lupe sounds nothing like jay z

You n*ggas crazy if you think 90 percent of hiphop is influenced by jay-z when he didn't even influence himself he still wanna be biggie and nas
Kanye, Game, and Lupe don't sound like Jay-Z right? Shut up. Shut up. Shut the fu*k up. All of those artists dude named have said they were influenced by Jay-Z numerous times. You're a bad troll.
 6 years ago '06        #116
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,098 | Props total: 216 216
7th page :banana:
 6 years ago '11        #117
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Look at all the fickle-minded Nas "fans" saying he lost because Nas said some real sh*t. What I've always noticed is that Nas fans are usually stupid. Like really. Not even try to dis. A lot of Nas fans are stupid, compared to Jay fans. Not a lot of Jay fans hate Nas. All Nas fans hate Jay. Stupid and close-minded. It's kinda weird really, cause you would expect it to be the other way around, but it's not.

Nas is completely right. Jay set up the blueprint for a lot of rappers that came after him. How he built his brand, the marketing he used, his ability to crossover and still stay relevant in the streets, his takeover of the rap game and the way he's stretched out and brought a new market to hip-hop. Diddy did some of those things too, but he's not a rapper. Nas knows what Jay has done for hip hop, people in the industry know, new artists know. Only stupid Nas stans don't. Wayne and YM, Wiz, Curren$y, Wale, Ross, Jeezy, T.I. all have Jay to thank, because they all follow in his footsteps.
 03-20-2012, 09:55 AM         #118
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ shut up f*g
 6 years ago '05        #119
fatrenzo 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 4319 4319
 Da Gooneyz said:
Did this n*gga really mention Jay-z in the same fu*king breath as Garvey!!!!!?????

This n*gga must be fu*king drunk, cuz I know he aint that stupid.
I think he was trying to say, there was only one Garvey, Malcolm X etc..and there is only one Jay Z. As Black men, they all seemed to reach a particular plateau of notoriety and fall from grace. Jay Z has yet to fall...That's what I got out of this.
 6 years ago '09        #120
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,215 | Props total: 19317 19317
 ImInHerMouth said:
Look at all the fickle-minded Nas "fans" saying he lost because Nas said some real sh*t. What I've always noticed is that Nas fans are usually stupid. Like really. Not even try to dis. A lot of Nas fans are stupid, compared to Jay fans. Not a lot of Jay fans hate Nas. All Nas fans hate Jay. Stupid and close-minded. It's kinda weird really, cause you would expect it to be the other way around, but it's not.

Nas is completely right. Jay set up the blueprint for a lot of rappers that came after him. How he built his brand, the marketing he used, his ability to crossover and still stay relevant in the streets, his takeover of the rap game and the way he's stretched out and brought a new market to hip-hop. Diddy did some of those things too, but he's not a rapper. Nas knows what Jay has done for hip hop, people in the industry know, new artists know. Only stupid Nas stans don't. Wayne and YM, Wiz, Curren$y, Wale, Ross, Jeezy, T.I. all have Jay to thank, because they all follow in his footsteps.
n*gga please!

Jay stans vs Nas stans

sh*t been like that for like decade...clearly a Jay stan saying most Nas fans are stupid lol really like Jay fans not always saying "Nas lost" in every thread lol...you takin this too serious i doubt Nas fans hate Jay or vice versa sh*t is just BX i bet most Nas fans have Jay in their mp3 player and vice versa
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy