Amazon Offering A Full Refund on Already-Opened Copies of Mass Effect 3

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #101
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 521 521
 Jesszman said:

When you're done reading that, come talk to me, until then, please, stop trying to discuss matters that you don't understand.
I don't give a sh*t about Mass Effect 3's ending. I never brought it up. I was responding to someone (hint: not you, f*ggot) about something completely unrelated and then you responded to me. Fu*king homo, take your poser a.ss on somewhere. Can't believe people as gay as you are allowed on Boxden.
 6 years ago '11        #102
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 e G o Maniac said:
I don't give a sh*t about Mass Effect 3's ending. I never brought it up. I was responding to someone (hint: not you, f*ggot) about something completely unrelated and then you responded to me. Fu*king homo, take your poser a.ss on somewhere. Can't believe people as gay as you are allowed on Boxden.
You do realize that you quoted me right? Please, stop trying to be protential, you're a horrible troll.
 6 years ago '04        #103
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Jesszman said:
You do realize that you quoted me right? Please, stop trying to be protential, you're a horrible troll.
WTF are you talking about? My first post in this thread was a response to PG-13 THEN you quoted ME. THEN I started quoting you. I never initiated any sort of discussion with you. I never will. Jackass. Go drink cyanide.
 6 years ago '04        #104
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
I make a joke about PG-13's grammar, Jizzman tries to make a joke about mine then fails, Jizzman said I'm ignoring facts, I ask what facts, he posts bullsh*t about ME3, I say I don't care about ME3, then he says I quoted him.

Jizzman, you think you're so fu*king smart but your logic is always flawed, you're always spouting off at the mouth without fact checking, and then you always try to divert attention from yourself to mask the fact that you're a moron. Go drink cyanide.
 6 years ago '05        #105
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 13713 13713
 e G o Maniac said:
I make a joke about PG-13's grammar, Jizzman tries to make a joke about mine then fails, Jizzman said I'm ignoring facts, I ask what facts, he posts bullsh*t about ME3, I say I don't care about ME3, then he says I quoted him.

Jizzman, you think you're so fu*king smart but your logic is always flawed, you're always spouting off at the mouth without fact checking, and then you always try to divert attention from yourself to mask the fact that you're a moron. Go drink cyanide.
This whole post.

Jizzonmen is the greatest L Gatherer in the history of Earth.
 6 years ago '11        #106
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 e G o Maniac said:

trolling has hit an all-time low. Please YG show him how it's done
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy