Amazon Offering A Full Refund on Already-Opened Copies of Mass Effect 3

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #81
Outcast Outlaw 
space
space
$1,783 | Props total: 3756 3756
 el bundy said:

[spoiler - click to view]

That means nothing when you reach end of the game. Who cares if there is peace or not? You will only get the same 3 options we all get. I wanted another option.... option number 4 unloading a clip in that

Did you about read the

?
 6 years ago '11        #82
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Outcast Outlaw said:
That means nothing when you reach end of the game. Who cares if there is peace or not? You will only get the same 3 options we all get. I wanted another option.... option number 4 unloading a clip in that

Did you about read the

?
i read that, hit the
[pic - click to view]

03-20-2012, 11:25 PM         #83
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is horrible to those who enjoyed the first in the series. I've never seen a series get dumbed down so much to the point where it completely alienates their entire fanbase.

....that is, until tne new Hitman does the same thing

...and Max Payne

RIP to all the best OG series
 6 years ago '10        #84
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,419 | Props total: 1441 1441
 Outcast Outlaw said:

Did you about read the

?
long video, but pretty interesting

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Figueroa; 03-21-2012 at 12:33 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #85
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 lifesabeach said:
Game is horrible to those who enjoyed the first in the series. I've never seen a series get dumbed down so much to the point where it completely alienates their entire fanbase.

....that is, until tne new Hitman does the same thing

...and Max Payne

RIP to all the best OG series
I actually think hitman and Max Payne will reinvogorate the series.... I don't think they will alienate anyone... hitman looks phenomanal and Max payne is actually changing the game with it's presentation, but we'll see but I don't think either one will ruin the series
 6 years ago '11        #86
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
 el bundy said:

yeah and all those choices changed was if you get an extra 100 war points or not. no impact on the game at all. and no matter the choices you get the same ending.

you go to the end game with the geth it does not even show there ships, there not on earth f!ghting with you. same with talis ppl. you dont even get to see the other races that you help f!ght. there for the sh*t does not matter. you see no impact from said decisions.

so if i saved the geth, in the game it shows no impact at all. all you get is useless points.

you also didn't address when i k!ll one person another token generic character just pops up and takes there place. there for making the choice to k!ll said person does not even matter. cause they just show back up reskined or renamed.

choices like the council and queen should have a bigger impact then just points. same with the base. try again.

Last edited by Da Ill One; 03-20-2012 at 11:54 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #87
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
I laughed at getting max points you earn a 2 second screen of him taking a breath
Indoctartion theory would be a good one if and when ea pull something out as a dlc showing a brainwashed Sheppard
 6 years ago '06        #88
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
this posts in this thread got my dying
 6 years ago '04        #89
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 PG-13 said:
So does your inability to construct a proper sentence
 6 years ago '11        #90
space
space
space
 PG-13 said:
 e G o Maniac said:
So does your inability to construct a proper sentence
This post is funny because ego's sentence isn't properly constructed either.
 6 years ago '07        #91
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 Figueroa said:

some of that stuff i would of never thought but i do remember saying how the hell didnt anderson hear him

... and i remember at a certain part in the game i was hearing retreat retreat(why the hell am i playing like this)

..some stuff happened then i thought to myself how the hell did hackett know i was in here..where did dude come from...

why the hell is the paragon choice on the left and i went right anyways and then i got that 2 sec clip and was like WHAT THE fu*k and that was it
 6 years ago '08        #92
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
 el bundy said:

but the ending nullifies every thing you do to bring the species and races together. Whats the point of

if Krogan can't get back to to their home anyway? And there really should have been an option to tell space ghost,

but that's exactly why the last 5-10 minutes tarnish what is a great game up until that point. The franchise that's all about choice and those choices affecting what happens basically boils 90 hours gameplay down to

Last edited by Arson; 03-21-2012 at 01:31 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #93
space
space
space
 Arson said:
but the ending nullifies every thing you do to bring the species and races together. Whats the point of

if Krogan can't get back to to their home anyway? And there really should have been an option to tell space ghost,

but that's exactly why the last 5-10 minutes tarnish what is a great game up until that point. The franchise that's all about choice and those choices affecting what happens basically boils 90 hours gameplay down to

Oh, hey look, it's somebody else that played the game, wonder what bundy and friends will have to say.
 6 years ago '06        #94
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
Dudes wanted a happy ending I see. If they stopped the war and everyone was chilling drinking wine and laughing and being happy go lucky you guys would bi*ch too. No one is ever happy.
 6 years ago '12        #95
Outcast Outlaw 
space
space
$1,783 | Props total: 3756 3756
 Figueroa said:

Dope vid. Can bioware writers be geniuses? lol

If true fu*k a ending dlc bring on ME4.
 6 years ago '04        #96
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Jesszman said:
This post is funny because ego's sentence isn't properly constructed either.
It's supposed to be a running dialog, you moron. Man go drink some cyanide or something.
 6 years ago '11        #97
space
space
space
And ego avoids all of the facts. Good job!
 6 years ago '04        #98
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Jesszman said:
And ego avoids all of the facts. Good job!
What facts? You're making no sense right now. You never make sense when you are proven wrong. You just go on with these one sentence responses and try to make yourself look smart. Like I have said and will say in every thread to you - go drink cyanide. Thanks!
 6 years ago '08        #99
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,063 | Props total: 4851 4851
 Triple0 said:
Dudes wanted a happy ending I see. If they stopped the war and everyone was chilling drinking wine and laughing and being happy go lucky you guys would bi*ch too. No one is ever happy.
In all honesty, I think alot of folks, including me, would be just fine w/a cliched ending, where everyone lives
 6 years ago '11        #100
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
What facts? You're making no sense right now. You never make sense when you are proven wrong. You just go on with these one sentence responses and try to make yourself look smart. Like I have said and will say in every thread to you - go drink cyanide. Thanks!

When you're done reading that, come talk to me, until then, please, stop trying to discuss matters that you don't understand.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy