NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
mass effect 3 is a great game but as the bookend of a trilogy that ending was complete garbage
 6 years ago '05        #62
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 DJ Krayzie said:
Then why the hell'd you make the thread?
The guy is a pathological liar.
 6 years ago '12        #63
Outcast Outlaw 
space
space
$1,783 | Props total: 3750 3750
 KSoraci7 said:
How somebody can actually be unsatisfied with this game is beyond me. Game is a masterpiece.
Because every decisions youve made in the previous game(s) doesnt matter.

And they basically lied to the fans. They said theres gonna be 16 different endings...lies.

Any one who thinks the ending is great peep this vid.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #64
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Y.G. said:
The guy is a pathological liar.
Then that would in turn make your overused attempt at trolling a lie

Outcast Outlaw said:
Because every decisions youve made in the previous game(s) doesnt matter.

And they basically lied to the fans. They said theres gonna be 16 different endings...lies.

Any one who thinks the ending is great peep this vid.

6 years ago '05        #65
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Then that would in turn make your overused attempt at trolling a lie
Gto damn you're stupid. The sh*t you wrote doesn't even make sense, you pathological liar.
 6 years ago '11        #66
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Gto damn you're stupid. The sh*t you wrote doesn't even make sense, you pathological liar.
I see all that pedophilia messed with your comprehension skills, poor guy.
 6 years ago '04        #67
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3033 3033
 el bundy said:
i havent finished the game yet, but its crazy how entitled people feel. how are you gonna be pissed at 60+ hours of great gameplay just because the last 30 minutes or so wasnt to your liking? only thing that i dislike about me3 is the mp. glitchy, laggy, and unnecessary. i guess the mp was just a sort of beta test for their next release so i cant fault them for that and it doesnt take away from the whole package, its just an extra.

agreed....Bioware/EA dont people sh*t. all 3 games were great, even if the ending wasnt the best or what everyone expected.
 6 years ago '11        #68
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
this game was a classic tell the very end.

also i still hate how mass effect 1,2 dont matter. none of those decisions mattered in 3 at all. thats what pisses me off about the game.

they hype up decisions like the collator base and the queen and in the end they did not matter. someone dies in 1/2 they just get replaced by a generic character in 3. nothing came out of any of the big decisions from the previous games. it was a let down.

when i first played mass effect 1 i saved the queen thinking in mass effect 3 im going to get a big fu*king alien army. wrong all i got was a 100 war points. they were not even in the final battle cut scenes. in mass effect 1 i k!lled the council thinking its going to make it very hard in mass effect 3 to rally them. wrong. the new council was better then the old and get the same missions. etc

kill wrex you get his brother
kill queen you get new queen
kill council you get new council
sale legion he still pops up
save morith nothing really happens
collator base nothing happens etc
 6 years ago '05        #69
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Jesszman said:
I see all that pedophilia messed with your comprehension skills, poor guy.
More dumb nonsense from the pathological liar.
 6 years ago '05        #70
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 sosobased said:

also i still hate how mass effect 1,2 dont matter. none of those decisions mattered in 3 at all. thats what pisses me off about the game.

they hype up decisions like the collator base and the queen and in the end they did not matter. someone dies in 1/2 they just get replaced by a generic character in 3. nothing came out of any of the big decisions from the previous games. it was a let down.

when i first played mass effect 1 i saved the queen thinking in mass effect 3 im going to get a big fu*king alien army. wrong all i got was a 100 war points. they were not even in the final battle cut scenes. in mass effect 1 i k!lled the council thinking its going to make it very hard in mass effect 3 to rally them. wrong. the new council was better then the old and get the same missions. etc

Spoiler quotes dummy.
 6 years ago '11        #71
space
space
space
And YG has no comment on the problems that based brought up. hmmmm
 6 years ago '08        #72
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 sosobased said:

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #73
space
space
space
 el bundy said:

6 years ago '08        #74
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
^bro stfu you never even played any of the games in the series. your choices in the other games do matter whether the person playing knows it or not.
 6 years ago '11        #75
space
space
space
 el bundy said:
^bro stfu you never even played any of the games in the series. your choices in the other games do matter whether the person playing knows it or not.
No, they really don't. And what use is your choice mattering if the person playing can't see that?
 6 years ago '08        #76
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
^i just gave an example of it choice affecting outcome. the only reason i knew there was a third alternative is because i went to the bioware forum to see which alternative was better of the first 2 only to see there was a third option that was best only attainable by choices made in me2.
your crusade against this game is laughable and pathetic to say the least.
 6 years ago '05        #77
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
The problem is gamers put in huge hours saving everyone in the first 2 , doing all side quests and putting a ton of work in
then they get a sh*tty ending where all their game time meant sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #78
space
space
space
 el bundy said:
^i just gave an example of it choice affecting outcome. the only reason i knew there was a third alternative is because i went to the bioware forum to see which alternative was better of the first 2 only to see there was a third option that was best only attainable by choices made in me2.
your crusade against this game is laughable and pathetic to say the least.
So you're telling me that if I work up to save the galaxy from impending doom, change the fates of millions of races and then

my choices are still relevant?

Anyway, I'm done arguing, educate yourself.
 6 years ago '08        #79
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
again, you never played the games. why do you care so much? its hilarious that you seem more offended than the people actually playing it.
 6 years ago '11        #80
space
space
space
Because devs need to stop screwing over consumers? You have Capcom with their DLC ish, Bioware with this and Dragon Age 2, Naughty Dog with.....well I'd rather not go into that, and then EA at the mantle of everything with their online passes, and possibly soon-to-come subscription plans for online gaming.

So no, I'm not just speaking out about Mass Effect 3, it's something that's been on my mind a lot, especially since I played Uncharted 3, I just never bothered to say anything until this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
110 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago