Amazon Offering A Full Refund on Already-Opened Copies of Mass Effect 3

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
6008 pageviews
108 comments

Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208

By now you have undoubtedly run across someone - be it a disgruntled gamer or journalist - that was displeased with Bioware's handling of their recent release, Mass Effect 3, if you haven't, well, that's excellent for you. But in case you have, and you share their thoughts on the DLC and ending related controversy surrounding Mass Effect 3, then you're in luck!

Online retailer, Amazon is offering a full refund for customers that were left unsatisfied with Mass Effect 3. What makes this especially interesting is the fact that this offer even extends to opened N7 editions of the popular sci-fi RPG. As seen on Bioware forums, the you can receive up to $87.95 for the N7 edition. So if you've already beaten the game and hated it, I'd recommend taking Amazon up on this generous offer.

[pic - click to view]

108 comments for "Amazon Offering A Full Refund on Already-Opened Copies of Mass Effect 3"

6 years ago '06        #2
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
How somebody can actually be unsatisfied with this game is beyond me. Game is a masterpiece.
 03-19-2012, 04:52 PM         #3
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So do they still count the sales....or is this money lost....fu*k I never been so confused
 6 years ago '12        #4
Based Wolf 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
They need to do this with Street f!ghter x Tekken.
 03-19-2012, 08:06 PM         #5
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
How somebody can actually be unsatisfied with this game is beyond me. Game is a masterpiece.
THANK YOU!

The internet has taken this way too far, its really laughable at this point how some silly gamers are.
 6 years ago '05        #6
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 KSoraci7 said:
Real talk, I was expecting a HORRIBLE fu*king ending after all the sh*t i heard, but the whole game was fantastic.

Not perfect but very very good! And the ending I didnt mind at all to be honest. After I beat the game the other night I sat there and asked myself "WTF are people so up in arms about? Is this life?".
 6 years ago '05        #7
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
This is one of those things that a couple people said then the whole internet hopped on the bandwagon. sh*t you even got motherfu*kers on Boxden saying it and they haven't even played the game. Where they do that at.
 03-19-2012, 08:20 PM         #8
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Real talk, I was expecting a HORRIBLE fu*king ending after all the sh*t i heard, but the whole game was fantastic.

Not perfect but very very good! And the ending I didnt mind at all to be honest. After I beat the game the other night I sat there and asked myself "WTF are people so up in arms about? Is this life?".
You know what the problem is? At the risk of sounding like an a.ss, people, gamers in particular, think they are entitled to everything just because they are a fan or a customer to something. It's becoming disturbing how much gamers think they are entitled to everything.
 6 years ago '08        #9
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
i havent finished the game yet, but its crazy how entitled people feel. how are you gonna be pissed at 60+ hours of great gameplay just because the last 30 minutes or so wasnt to your liking? only thing that i dislike about me3 is the mp. glitchy, laggy, and unnecessary. i guess the mp was just a sort of beta test for their next release so i cant fault them for that and it doesnt take away from the whole package, its just an extra.
 03-19-2012, 08:30 PM         #10
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
i havent finished the game yet, but its crazy how entitled people feel. how are you gonna be pissed at 60+ hours of great gameplay just because the last 30 minutes or so wasnt to your liking? only thing that i dislike about me3 is the mp. glitchy, laggy, and unnecessary. i guess the mp was just a sort of beta test for their next release so i cant fault them for that and it doesnt take away from the whole package, its just an extra.
Last 30 minutes? Try the last 5 minutes, the whole game is absolutely fu*king phenomenal BUT the ending CUTSCENE isnt great, IMO, its not bad, it fits, but its very underwhelming.
 6 years ago '04        #11
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 el bundy said:
Agree on everything you said except the 60 + hours part...this game is GREAT but it's short as sh*t...I seriously doubt even doing everything it's over 30 hours i'm on the last level and i'm 22 hours in and i've done 90% of the side quests... so if you getting 60+ then damn I did something wrong
 03-19-2012, 08:35 PM         #12
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Agree on everything you said except the 60 + hours part...this game is GREAT but it's short as sh*t...I seriously doubt even doing everything it's over 30 hours i'm on the last level and i'm 22 hours in and i've done 90% of the side quests... so if you getting 60+ then damn I did something wrong
Really? After all the side quests, main quest, no skipping dialogue, exploring every planet AND Javik's quest, I clocked out at about 37 hours. 22 hours seems kinda short.
 6 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Really? After all the side quests, main quest, no skipping dialogue, exploring every planet AND Javik's quest, I clocked out at about 37 hours. 22 hours seems kinda short.
Yeah it does...that's why I said the game is short to me...I didn't skip any dialogue, and liek I said almost every plant (90% of them) and i'm sitting at 22 hours and 19 minutes... and even still you said 37 hours that's still far away from 60+
 6 years ago '04        #14
space
space
Actually I Stand corrected I just checked and i'm at 27 hours and 19 minutes...I read it wrong...but even still ok so that's close to 30 far away from 60+
 6 years ago '08        #15
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
like i said, i havent finished the game so idk how far i am into it atm, but the previous me games were around that time, but had so much filler (exploring planets in the mako, scanning planets for minerals etc) which this one didnt have. also, dio didnt you say you picked the action mode? thats probably why your play-time wasnt that long.
 6 years ago '04        #16
space
space
 el bundy said:
like i said, i havent finished the game so idk how far i am into it atm, but the previous me games were around that time, but had so much filler (exploring planets in the mako, scanning planets for minerals etc) which this one didnt have. also, dio didnt you say you picked the action mode? thats probably why your play-time wasnt that long.
Yeah I did pick action so that could be why... still a GREAT game no matter if it's 25 or 60 + hours... and not that it means much being March but so far this is GOTY...
 03-19-2012, 08:54 PM         #17
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '11        #18
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
People didn't like the plot holes
 6 years ago '04        #19
space
space
 Jesszman said:
WTF? Solitaire has plot holes, but you don't see people suing over that game do you
 6 years ago '06        #20
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Jesszman said:
Yet the only one posting about it is somebody whose never played it

Stop speaking on games & franchises you've never put in your system(you're only Level 7 trophies )

Fraud

Last edited by Soraci7; 03-19-2012 at 09:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago