Mar 19 - Scientists Cure Cancer, But No One Takes Notice (Jan '12)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-20-2012, 09:13 PM         #61
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Yea man. LEGALLY there are only 3 ways to treat cancer. Surgery, Chemo, and Radiation.

They say any other treatment of cancer is ILLEGAL!!! WTF?!?!?!

I have seen other research about extremely high amounts of Vitamin C being successful in battling cancer as well.

However it's ILLEGAL in the US so most Dr's are out of the country.

Yeah I've heard about Vitamin C as well. Wheatgrass was another one (but I think that has lots of Vitamin C as well.) Basically, to cleanse your system and pump Vitamin C through you would boost your immune system to get rid of the cancer itself. The reason the cancer became a problem is because your immune system got weak. We eat cancerous things and get cancer from things all the time, it's just our body is able to k!ll those cells usually, when your immune system isn't working then you "get cancer."
 6 years ago '04        #62
askifan04 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah I've heard about Vitamin C as well. Wheatgrass was another one (but I think that has lots of Vitamin C as well.) Basically, to cleanse your system and pump Vitamin C through you would boost your immune system to get rid of the cancer itself. The reason the cancer became a problem is because your immune system got weak. We eat cancerous things and get cancer from things all the time, it's just our body is able to k!ll those cells usually, when your immune system isn't working then you "get cancer."
If you try to beat cancer like that you are doomed unfortunately.
 03-20-2012, 10:01 PM         #63
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 askifan04 said:
If you try to beat cancer like that you are doomed unfortunately.
You ever been in a doctors appointment with someone f!ghting cancer for close to 10 years? You ever seen a bill for someone after they went through ONE chemo treatment? You ever seen the costs of the pills?

Im curious, because I did it from 1999 to 2009. Please enlighten me with your obviously longer/much more thorough experiences.

And I liked how you ignored my FDA Outlawing Vitamin C as the cure for SCURVY, not cancer, but scurvy, look it up.

DCA was a hoax, but there are other drugs/treatments that have been outlawed and such because the FDA wanted to continue making $. I mean if the world worked the way youre claiming it would, then all healthcare on a major level in America would be free...how come it isnt? Explain that as well.
 6 years ago '06        #64
Squareman19 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 22 22
the real reason why there is no media coverage and they aren't trying to get this info out is because there is no money in cures only treatment!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #65
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 askifan04 said:
This is for the most part correct, managed care companies take a huge hit for prolonged hospital stays, that is why your drugs are priced where they are...its called cost/benefit.

If you think that doctors and pharmaceutical companies do not want cures, you are straight ignorant.

Doctors care about their patients, that why they work harder than you and bring your charts home, to help.

Pharma companies would make a lot more money if something like cancer was cured, you guys dont think about the co-morbidities that people have other than cancer...more than likely on 6-10 more meds that need to be treated.

Nobody is holding back the cure to cancer, be realistic and not such a conspiracy theorist.

Educate yourself, then come sit back down at the table.
Doctors want cures. Pharms dont.
You really trying to sit here and say there is more money in cures for cancer? Really?
To each there own dipsh*t...I bet you think we got aids from monkeys too right lol?
On the backend the government loves not having a cure for cancer and or aids. Population control at its finest.
 03-20-2012, 10:36 PM         #66
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zommmbbbiiieeesss
 6 years ago '09        #67
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,837 | Props total: 17949 17949
:applause2:
 6 years ago '04        #68
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,228 | Props total: 7092 7092
 drumgangP said:
You ever been in a doctors appointment with someone f!ghting cancer for close to 10 years? You ever seen a bill for someone after they went through ONE chemo treatment? You ever seen the costs of the pills?

Im curious, because I did it from 1999 to 2009. Please enlighten me with your obviously longer/much more thorough experiences.

And I liked how you ignored my FDA Outlawing Vitamin C as the cure for SCURVY, not cancer, but scurvy, look it up.

DCA was a hoax, but there are other drugs/treatments that have been outlawed and such because the FDA wanted to continue making $. I mean if the world worked the way youre claiming it would, then all healthcare on a major level in America would be free...how come it isnt? Explain that as well.

My father passed away on New Year's Eve after being diagnosed with cancer in July. To think that vitamin C or any other nutrient/vitamin can prevent or cure cancer is absolutely hopelessly naive and ignorant... My father never drank or smoked his entire life (except for recreational drinking, 1 or 2 whatever) and found himself with esophageal cancer. He also took vitamin C supplements, as well as Lecithin and a few others that were shown to help PREVENT cancer and other diseases.

The truth is, there is no answer yet for what causes cancer or what cures it. sh*t is random as fu*k and that's the way it works... way too many factors to ever hope of isolating one.

People profit off cancer, yes.. but those same people/corporations stand to capitalize off a cure so I have no reason to believe they'd prevent one from becoming mainstream..

Cancer is a life changing disease that deserves anybody's respect... anybody with any experience with such a disease has no choice but to agree.

My advice would be to live your life and do what makes you happy.. that's all you can do and die when you die... Simplicity born out of complexity.
 6 years ago '05        #69
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
fascinating read.
 6 years ago '07        #70
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
Sounds like a lot of people need to realize how their actions contribute to this sh*t, microwaves cause cancer even when your not using them, look at all the bullsh*t thats being pumped into the food we eat, cancer is a business....
 03-21-2012, 01:37 AM         #71
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.IrIsH said:
My father passed away on New Year's Eve after being diagnosed with cancer in July. To think that vitamin C or any other nutrient/vitamin can prevent or cure cancer is absolutely hopelessly naive and ignorant... My father never drank or smoked his entire life (except for recreational drinking, 1 or 2 whatever) and found himself with esophageal cancer. He also took vitamin C supplements, as well as Lecithin and a few others that were shown to help PREVENT cancer and other diseases.

The truth is, there is no answer yet for what causes cancer or what cures it. sh*t is random as fu*k and that's the way it works... way too many factors to ever hope of isolating one.

People profit off cancer, yes.. but those same people/corporations stand to capitalize off a cure so I have no reason to believe they'd prevent one from becoming mainstream..

Cancer is a life changing disease that deserves anybody's respect... anybody with any experience with such a disease has no choice but to agree.

My advice would be to live your life and do what makes you happy.. that's all you can do and die when you die... Simplicity born out of complexity.
Sigh.....for the tenth time I didn't. Say anything about vitamin c curing cancer.

Thanks for not replying to me though
 6 years ago '10        #72
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 matelyan said:
That's why you have to stay ready for this sh*t.

I'm ready! I live off the west coast. I can put my back against the ocean and fend off the approaching zombie horde coming from the east. Who's here with me?
LOL ...If a zombie horde really happened in SO Cal we are most definitely fu*ked with the amount of people that live here.
 6 years ago '04        #73
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4839 4839
No one should be suprised its no money to be made in the cure
 6 years ago '06        #74
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
You'd think cats would realize by now that cancer will never be cured. The infrastructure of the pharmaceutical industry is built on making money. Just like any other industry, they have certain COLLECTIVE interests that they come together to discuss. Curing things like cancer and AIDS are some of the things they have no interest in. Yes, money can be made from curing cancer. However the money they'd make curing everyone in the world with cancer is dwarfed by the amount they make in 1 year keeping everyone sick and dependent on their medicine and bullsh*t ineffective treatments. How the hell do I make more seeing you once to cure you than I do seeing you twice a week for 5 years to give you meds and treatment?

You know how much funding and other resources they gain just from saying they want to research a new cancer drug? Who would stop a gravy train like that? Some of you need to stop thinking everything is cool and that your best interests are at heart with these companies. In a mission to r*pe your pockets and the pockets of tax payers, they'll gladly continue supplying drugs to treat these diseases without curing them. Not all of these "cures" that pop up are actual cures, but every few years someone manages to get it right and one way or another they either disappear off the face of the planet or get made out to be a quack. Anyone promoting natural products or cures is considered a hippy or quack. When will people realize this is the game.
 6 years ago '04        #75
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
^^^

So what about the people who were cured of cancer?

I have 3 uncles one who had brea$t cancer, one who had bladder cancer, and one who had bone marrow cancer. All 3 of them beat it. One has some lasting effects from them removing his lymph nodes, <-sp? but they're all still alive today. So something worked.
 6 years ago '09        #76
shield4life 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
The problem of them actually releasing the cure that they all ready have over maybe 10-20 years is that if they release this pills we will be picking them up at the clinic like any other antibiotics. Costing a lot of jobs ...

hospitals: doctors that are specialized in cancer / nurses / people that work in the x-ray department etc...

Pharmaceutical companies ...

The Funeral homes and everything that surrounds your death

Depopulation ... they don't want us to live to long. They are / will make there money when we die or live. That's why they don't care ... they have the mentality ... if they die let it be ... if they survive then good for them ... either way profit $$$

Etc...
 6 years ago '05        #77
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
props bro...

there's no cure for cancer.

cancer is just a common term for an external manifestation of internal malignancies. everyone's body reacts differently to cancer cell formation and to cancer treatment. i don't believe there will ever be a cure because I also believe cancer is a natural occurrence. I do believe, however, that proper education and lifestyle choices can offset the development of cancer.
 6 years ago '05        #78
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
^^^

So what about the people who were cured of cancer?

I have 3 uncles one who had brea$t cancer, one who had bladder cancer, and one who had bone marrow cancer. All 3 of them beat it. One has some lasting effects from them removing his lymph nodes, <-sp? but they're all still alive today. So something worked.
Yeah bro, cancer is stopped for now, but it doesn't mean it cannot develop later. To me, curing a disease requires that the disease never comes back.

With cancer, you never get that a.ssurance.

I don't want to sound like a d!ck, and congrats to all of your people that have beat cancer, but biologically speaking, it can come back.
 6 years ago '04        #79
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
Im a scientist myself...Im gonna check this out and see exactly what it works on
 6 years ago '04        #80
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 SyDuck said:
Yeah bro, cancer is stopped for now, but it doesn't mean it cannot develop later. To me, curing a disease requires that the disease never comes back.

With cancer, you never get that a.ssurance.

I don't want to sound like a d!ck, and congrats to all of your people that have beat cancer, but biologically speaking, it can come back.
That makes sense to me. But the possibility it can come back doesn't mean it's cured.

The common cold for instance. You can be all stuffed up and running a fever. After some anti biotics and a week or so you're back to normal. Yea you may catch another cold later in life, but that doesn't mean you weren't cured from the first one? Does that make sense?

I mean cancer definitely can come back, but I think you're cured unless it's laying dormant somewhere. Or with a benign tumor, by cutting it out, you're essentially cured, but you could get another tumor later in life. So I guess it's all situational.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy