Mar 19 - Scientists Cure Cancer, But No One Takes Notice (Jan '12)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16239 16239
who wants to notice something that will stop puttin cash in their pockets.....
 6 years ago '04        #22
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 illathruz said:
not much in the mainstream media about this. only found one english link in google news:
around 40% of women and 45% of men in Canada will develop cancer during their lifetimes.
Doesn't that seem like a lot to anyone else?
 6 years ago '08        #23
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Doesn't that seem like a lot to anyone else?
fu*k yea.

I haven't seen the stats in a long time, but I don't think our rates are that high.
 6 years ago '04        #24
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
Small business doesn't mean sh*t, large corporations is where it's at.

They are the one's who influence our laws. Not the small business. Fact.
Exactly. Just like how SOPA was basically signed and done until Google, Wikipedia, Reddit, etc took a stand.

Major corporations dictate public policy and that itself is the greatest evil of our government.
 6 years ago '12        #25
noverum 
space
space
$2,883 | Props total: 1659 1659
 MPLSallstar said:
It's all about profit. They see a great dysfunction in curing cancer.

Small business doesn't mean sh*t, large corporations is where it's at.

They are the one's who influence our laws. Not the small business. Fact.
You're preaching to the choir.
 6 years ago '10        #26
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Like the article said, I really hope Universities pick up the slack and fu*k these major pharmaceutical companies.
pharmaceutical companies are gonna end up just like blockbuster, failing to adapt and losing to University companies like netflix..
 6 years ago '09        #27
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
they been talkin about this since 2006

[video - click to view]

but if it was real then more people in atleast canda would be using it
 6 years ago '09        #28
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Sammyboi22 said:
So how many of you guys work in a hospital? How many work for pharma companies? How many work for insurance companies? The biggest financial burden of cancer, diabetes, etc. Its not the health care. The government pays for half of that if you dont have insurance. If you have insurance they pay the brunt of that cost. The real burden of being sick is not being able to work. You still get insurance but you cant go in and work so you lose your income.

Yeah i wish there was a cure for cancer. There are a ton of drugs that show it is beneficial in f!ghting cancer. Curing it is a whole other thing. Trust me when I say that doctors arent soulless as*holes who are getting rich off of not prescribing people the right medication. These people working for pfizer arent doing this on purpose. Sometimes drugs dont pass FDA guidelines because they have side effects that are worse than treating the disease.

Lets say this drug gets legalized and pushed into production. Side effects are the loss of your legs due to blockage in the capillaries. So 20 people who have now lost their legs are going to sue the company for millions upon millions of dollars.
they should make people sign a contract saying if you use it you cant sue

but i agree.....people will just use it and then sue...its kind of like the people who smoked cigarettes AFTER knowing it causes cancer but turned around and wanted to join the lawsuit as the cigarette industry

people are dikkheads always trying to sue someone
 6 years ago '07        #29
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
This is amazing news and worth the look into but of course more $$$ woule be made by this getting swept under the rug
 6 years ago '05        #30
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Sammyboi22 said:
So how many of you guys work in a hospital? How many work for pharma companies? How many work for insurance companies? The biggest financial burden of cancer, diabetes, etc. Its not the health care. The government pays for half of that if you dont have insurance. If you have insurance they pay the brunt of that cost. The real burden of being sick is not being able to work. You still get insurance but you cant go in and work so you lose your income.

Yeah i wish there was a cure for cancer. There are a ton of drugs that show it is beneficial in f!ghting cancer. Curing it is a whole other thing. Trust me when I say that doctors arent soulless as*holes who are getting rich off of not prescribing people the right medication. These people working for pfizer arent doing this on purpose. Sometimes drugs dont pass FDA guidelines because they have side effects that are worse than treating the disease.

Lets say this drug gets legalized and pushed into production. Side effects are the loss of your legs due to blockage in the capillaries. So 20 people who have now lost their legs are going to sue the company for millions upon millions of dollars.

i work in the health care profession and ive seen more people lose limbs and lives due to other illnesses, accidents, age, and perfectly legal things like smoking cigs and drinking booze. and i'll tell you something right now, if you think for one second that the FDA cant be purchased JUST like anything else you're mistaken.

and there's a lot of cancer docs out there that are compassionate and stick with their clients till the end, but there are just as many if not more that are nowhere to be found when chemo and radiation don't work. and listen to this, chemo makes you sicker, and radiation isnt selective so it k!lls other cells aside from malignant ones and everyone knows that. So the prescribed method of treatment for cancer as it stands in this world is already known to be harmful, so whats your point?
 6 years ago '04        #31
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,177 | Props total: 892 892
 Mikey c said:
Can I be T-Dogg?
yea wit all that's gonna be jumpin off....we gonna need somebody to shut tha F up without having to tell him STFU all the time
 6 years ago '07        #32
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13107 13107
 SickaMorStyle said:
pharmaceutical companies are gonna end up just like blockbuster, failing to adapt and losing to University companies like netflix..
I'm a pharmaceutical consultant. I would say the reason they wouldn't invest the resources into this is because it can be extremely expensive and probably wouldn't pay off since it can't be patented. It's a business rationale, but not necessarily as evil as wanting people to suffer and die so you can pump them with less effective treatment options. It would basically be a gesture of goodwill for them to devote those resources to this since other companies will just steal it once they do. Maybe they should do that, but that's not our decision.

A lot of companies with breakthrough drugs severely cut their marketing/pricing once that drug goes off patent or even stop selling it all together because it isn't worth the resources with cheaper generics that do the exact same thing. Name recognition is the only reason for anybody to continue to pay them a premium. Their money time is during that patent window, so it's unlikely they would put much into this research already knowing they won't have that.

There are still universities and companies that produce generics, but don't count on big pharma for this.
 6 years ago '05        #33
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 joshdogg26 said:
I'm a pharmaceutical consultant. I would say the reason they wouldn't invest the resources into this is because it can be extremely expensive and probably wouldn't pay off since it can't be patented. It's a business rationale, but not necessarily as evil as wanting people to suffer and die so you can pump them with less effective treatment options. It would basically be a gesture of goodwill for them to devote those resources to this since other companies will just steal it once they do. Maybe they should do that, but that's not our decision.

A lot of companies with breakthrough drugs severely cut their marketing/pricing once that drug goes off patent or even stop selling it all together because it isn't worth the resources with cheaper generics that do the exact same thing. Name recognition is the only reason for anybody to continue to pay them a premium. Their money time is during that patent window, so it's unlikely they would put much into this research already knowing they won't have that.

There are still universities and companies that produce generics, but don't count on big pharma for this.

even if what you say is 100 percent the truth about this particular matter, do you disagree that the pharm companies have made enough money off of the ridiculous policy and procedure regarding health care in this country? if anything it would surprise the hell outta the public and the investments people would BE WILLING to make off this good samaritan gesture would exceed any revenue lost. its win/win the way i see it.
 6 years ago '07        #34
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13107 13107
 Rapjunkie said:
even if what you say is 100 percent the truth about this particular matter, do you disagree that the pharm companies have made enough money off of the ridiculous policy and procedure regarding health care in this country? if anything it would surprise the hell outta the public and the investments people would BE WILLING to make off this good samaritan gesture would exceed any revenue lost. its win/win the way i see it.
It's an ethical discussion. If it was my money, I would, but they're businesses with investors to answer to and not a charity so I was just explaining the business rationale. It's not necessarily as malicious as people would like to think, IMHO. You can definitely argue in favor of goodwill created and whatnot. It would be great to see companies pool their resources for a humanitarian cause like this, but I don't think it's very likely.
 6 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 Rapjunkie said:
I see what you mean but any good gesture investments made, couldn't even come close to the billions they make off the drugs.
 6 years ago '04        #36
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Like the article said, I really hope Universities pick up the slack and fu*k these major pharmaceutical companies.
gotta keep reading... dca has has 2 clinical trials which havent yielded successful results like they had in the lab. but theres definitely something here in the science.
 6 years ago '10        #37
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 noverum said:
There is to a small business, just not to a corporation.
which small business would that be ? do you know how any small pharm companies ? i would really like to know
 6 years ago '10        #38
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 Sammyboi22 said:

so your a doctor ?
 6 years ago '12        #39
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
There is no money to be made with cures.
 6 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 swayze said:
This has been known for years .They've been doing this in Mexico for years. The Gov caLLED Harry Hoxsey a quack when he did it though.. They feared it would be damaging to the medical field .Basically out law a process that works by using only organic and natural methods.. Radiation treament cost a lot of money ,thus making them a lot of money...

This treatment has cured 1000's ........

Yea man. LEGALLY there are only 3 ways to treat cancer. Surgery, Chemo, and Radiation.

They say any other treatment of cancer is ILLEGAL!!! WTF?!?!?!

I have seen other research about extremely high amounts of Vitamin C being successful in battling cancer as well.

[video - click to view]

However it's ILLEGAL in the US so most Dr's are out of the country.

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy