Mar 19 - Undercover policeman poses as high school student for EIGHT MONTHS and busts 12 students

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Sweet ruining Teenagers lives for early life mistakes...

What a waste of money, Guess the Cops know DARE is a bust so gotta hire professional snitches
 6 years ago '04        #62
blazeworth 1 heat pts
space
space
$632 | Props total: 22 22
I'm sorry to tell you this but most educated people use drugs recreationally and moderately. They do drink, they do smoke or indulge in another for of intoxication. Taking drugs doesn't make you dumb, what it is is that dumb people are drawn to drugs because instead of having to put in work they can just get high and not worry about it.

I've always hear of people getting fu*ked up because they took ______ drug and were not the same for the rest of their life. Iv'e tried almost every drug out there and can tell you i'm perfectly fine. Doing Acid did not make me lose my mind, trying meth didn't make me wanna smoke it every day, doing blow didn't turn me into a coke head, weed didn't make me any dumber, Shrooms didn't fry my brain. Never did crack but its supposed to be very similar to meth/coke. Tried oxy one time but hated the feeling on it and never did it again, stayed away from opiates. X is always good for special occasions where you wanna get fu*ked up.

I'm not advocating drug use i'm just saying there is a lot of misinformation out there regarding these drugs. Also anything taken in moderation can help you in one way or another.
 03-20-2012, 12:07 PM         #63
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

that cracka might b the police

6 years ago '04        #64
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
ooh they busted high school kids with weed smh
 6 years ago '11        #65
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 716 716
 NO RELIGION said:
yeah....spending 8 months trying to bust lil jayqwan for selling funky a.ss dime sacks of mexican butt weed is way more pressing than anything else
Did your eyes skip over the part that said cocaine, prescription drugs and other narcotics?
 6 years ago '08        #66
shush456 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 58 58
 ghost8 said:

Police are "worthless" for getting drugs out of schools?
Schools or SCHOOL? what kind of drug ring were they running? were they gonna over take the streets? i feel u they got some drugs out the school but that doesnt mean after school the same kids arent finding another dealer...
 6 years ago '04        #67
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2952 2952
Homie basically had a free pass to buss down some underaged girls
 03-20-2012, 12:53 PM         #68
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
could've used to that time to solve a murder or arrest a child predator.

police are fu*king worthless.
Exactly what I was thinking, drug laws are unconstitutional, the federal government admits this much they just get around it with the drug tax act. You really gonna spend those kinds of time and resources on busting a couple little snot nosed kids peddling some weed n pills? fu*k outta here. Violent crimes are what's important. For all we know that could be a few adderal, a gram of yayo and a few nuggets. Good job wasting a year of your life and a sh*t-ton of taxpayer money you fu*k.

The government regulating what an individual can put in their own body, so long as they don't subsequently infringe on anyone else's rights or safety, is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!! Everyone remember that.
 6 years ago '04        #69
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 4046 4046
 Bob Sacamano said:
Exactly what I was thinking, drug laws are unconstitutional, the federal government admits this much they just get around it with the drug tax act. You really gonna spend those kinds of time and resources on busting a couple little snot nosed kids peddling some weed n pills? fu*k outta here. Violent crimes are what's important. For all we know that could be a few adderal, a gram of yayo and a few nuggets. Good job wasting a year of your life and a sh*t-ton of taxpayer money you fu*k.

The government regulating what an individual can put in their own body, so long as they don't subsequently infringe on anyone else's rights or safety, is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!! Everyone remember that.
Remember that when your standing in the morgue over your child .
 6 years ago '07        #70
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 wassermusik said:

The asterisk is the mental note I make of BX users dumb enough to admit to the world they want to become a pig. Bad legal hoes? Lol no one likes a cop. Go fu*k yourself.
fu*k you f*ggot ..i'm not ashamed to tell people of my career choice on here, just like i'm not ashamed to tell people face to face..if you knew me you wouldn't be talking out of your loose v*gina and would know that i'd be a chill and very good cop unlike the majority of f*ggot a.ss pigs who give cops a bad name
 6 years ago '08        #71
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
So BX is ok with drugs in school.... interesting. Learn something new everyday.

Our children are fu*ked,
 6 years ago '08        #72
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Deniro732 said:
fu*k you f*ggot ..i'm not ashamed to tell people of my career choice on here, just like i'm not ashamed to tell people face to face..if you knew me you wouldn't be talking out of your loose v*gina and would know that i'd be a chill and very good cop unlike the majority of f*ggot a.ss pigs who give cops a bad name
Hay my wifes brother is a san bernandino sheriff and he loves budda and he's a good cop and im ex gang member and i prefer a cool cop than a as*hole that whatched colors to many times so good for u bro and treat ever one equally and you'll be fine...
 6 years ago '07        #73
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
Hay my wifes brother is a san bernandino sheriff and he loves budda and he's a good cop and im ex gang member and i prefer a cool cop than a as*hole that whatched colors to many times so good for u bro and treat ever one equally and you'll be fine...
tx my n*gga, that's exacty what I plan on doing..sh*t i love trees also and that definitely won't change once I become a cop
 03-22-2012, 12:45 PM         #74
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
Remember that when your standing in the morgue over your child .
Huh??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy