Mar 19 - Undercover policeman poses as high school student for EIGHT MONTHS and busts 12 students

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 12 12
 Fameus said:
If this was a story about a string of overdoses there would be a completely different reaction , they just didnt come up with this idea out of thin air there was a continuing problem at this school . Ask any addict when they started using the answer most likely is going to be when i was in high school . These people will do anything to support there addicition theyll beat up your mother for a hit of that lil white rock . But hey fu*k the police because thats cool to say .
yes. that's why everyone says fu*k the police. not because they have been cheated, stolen from, wronged by, harassed for no good reason, etc. do we really need to go into reasons why not to like the police? life isn't the fifth grade, we're not all trying to just be cool. stay away from the bad drugs and you won't suffer the consequences. can't blame the pushers, they don't make you take the drugs.
 6 years ago '06        #42
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
Some of ya'll are just probably ignorant, young, and have no future ahead of ya'll. Of course, if PARENTS complained about drugs in the school, cops have to look into it. And yes, everyone was taught a lesson. Don't sell drugs and end up like a loser.
 03-19-2012, 10:42 PM         #43
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Shot said:
yeah highschool kids should be snorting blow all day.

and obviously the homicide department of the police force was shut down during this entire narcotics operation.
 6 years ago '05        #44
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 NO RELIGION said:
ok,You're right, all the teenagers in that school will never light up a joint,pop a pill,toot a line, or purchase naroctics ever again thanks to this bust.

fu*k outta here clown.
Once again, your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking. Not once did I say this would stop the kids from doing any of what you mentioned. What I did state, was that it will show the kids who are DEALING, not USING, that if you sell that sh*t at school, there is a good chance you will get caught. I have nothing against using any of that stuff, but you can't sell it at school long term and expect to get away with it.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 P. Dedos said:
waste of taxmoney. bet that guy got paid 80,000 dollars for those 8 months

and all they got was some little a.ss wannabe trappers gits smh
They just got the wannabe trappers. It takes time to get them to talk... do you really think those wannabe trappers are going to keep their mouth shut? No, they aint bout that life, they will snitch, guarantee it.
 6 years ago '08        #46
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 utdpridah said:
Once again, your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking. Not once did I say this would stop the kids from doing any of what you mentioned. What I did state, was that it will show the kids who are DEALING, not USING, that if you sell that sh*t at school, there is a good chance you will get caught. I have nothing against using any of that stuff, but you can't sell it at school long term and expect to get away with it.
i blaze medical budda cuz ive been shot and i dont want to sound like a hypocrite, but i agree dealers should'nt be in high schools, and one day my kids will be in high school and i hope in the school there is a crack down on the drug dealing, cuz im in L.A and these schools are bad, i just want the best for all youth when it comes to education...
 6 years ago '04        #47
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
space
$569 | Props total: 47 47
happnd at my school too
 6 years ago '05        #48
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,529 | Props total: 7653 7653
 mayday20 said:
Black towns?? Name one, I'll wait.
east cleveland 93.39% African American
 6 years ago '04        #49
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 4052 4052
 P. Dedos said:
and what do you think these kids are not going to be able to find drugs anyways this sh*t is never going to end... the only thing these cops did was milk the taxpayer for this "Detective" work and i doubt they get a jail time because they are under 18 but if they did then that and court cost will cost the taxpayers... congrats u made the streets safer like they aint hustling that sh*t all over and around that muthafu*ka anyways

addicts are going to be addicts. dont blame the drugs for them beating up there family or robbing. they put themselves in that situation nobody forced them to get money to go buy

i find it funny down here they want oxy's off the market well then the addicts will just jump to herion this sh*t is a never ending circle and its time for people to take resposibilty for there own personal actions and not put this on the taxpayers and end this bullsh*t a.ss war on drugs. it will never end if an addict wants his fix he will get it period
It is hopeless war . But once again these kids and they are NOT just fu*kin around with weed this coke and pills . What would you do if your child OD'd at this school you would be pointin fingers at the school and the police , screamin why didnt anyone do anything . And atleast one of these kids alleged supplier was there parents . Your kiddin yourself if you think these place taxpayers are going to pay . In 5 years your payin for these kids to be on welffare thats ok . There was a prblem at this school and the police chose to do something . Ill wait till you guys have kids and can think about protecting something .
 6 years ago '10        #50
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11198 11198
thats crazy that the teachers and sh*t didn't know about it....they actually thought he was a real student?
 6 years ago '04        #51
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2463 2463
 minnesota763 said:
people who makes stupid remarks about it not doing anything are the ones who doesnt have kids or doesn't care too much about the well being of theres... i wouldn't want my kids to be doing drugs, of course they will try it but to have easy access to it in school is not what i want...

its just one undercover cop, its not like the whole department went undercover and stopped watching the streets... there will always be cops doing their job! just because you can care less about them, doesn't mean they are useless...
This.
 6 years ago '04        #52
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
I agree with previous comment on page 3 about the business of revenue. When you waste about 6 years these MF's lying about the money they say you will make. In the forces that be mind
having this young people make more money than someone who is there 40s it not the way life works.

What young person you know want to poor or working some bullsh*t 9-5 trying to support a family, pay house note, insurance, children, and car note? Sure as hell not gonna attract you any women because these days no woman what no broke dude. This is life and the way we are programmed. I wish they would go undercover and arrest them bankers, and they people that stole all that money out them corporations. Short term you balling long term you looking at doing some time + paying some fines. Thats life folks!

Last edited by young_al; 03-20-2012 at 06:42 AM..
 03-20-2012, 09:22 AM         #53
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-20-2012, 09:34 AM         #54
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nick cannon already did this sh*t!!!
 6 years ago '10        #55
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Sauske Sagura
 6 years ago '06        #56
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
19 and in regular high school? damn.. gotta get into adult school if you 19 and still getting your GED lol
 6 years ago '11        #57
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,390 | Props total: 3859 3859
" Only the Interim Exeter Union Principal Diane Graziani-Orton, the school's superintendent Renee Whitson and one other administrator were aware of the officer's identity."

People always say that conspiracies are bullsh*t because u can't keep big things secret. Only 3 people out of the hundreds of people in this building knew anything about what was going on for an entire year...

Tis all.
 6 years ago '11        #58
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 RamsGold said:
Was his name Lando griffen?
 mikesaimname said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #59
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
11 fu*king students ? thats a large number ?
 6 years ago '11        #60
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,209 | Props total: 24683 24683
 Fras1788 said:
Its funny how the government, and the police force, don't give a fu*k about us if we're homeless or starving, or can't find jobs, and can't pay our bills....but the second we take that Vicodin, or Fire up that joint...Then its,

"Oh No, We care about your well being! And your actions are affecting the community!"

Get the fu*k out of here. Plus posing as these kids' friend n' sh*t?! I mean this story is preposterous, and embarrassing to what the United States should be about, and that is true freedom...which we are not experiencing at all....
I hear you and agree with what youre saying but freedom without restriction is chaos. The police can be low down as hell sometimes but theyre still needed. and sorry but its impossible to feed everybody in the country and give everybody a house to live in. I wish they would try to keep people fed but its not their job technically. Their job is to keep the country as a whole running. Meaning they cant give a fu*k about YOU bc they have to worry about EVERYBODY
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy