Mar 19 - Undercover policeman poses as high school student for EIGHT MONTHS and busts 12 students

most viewed right now
 NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
118 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-19-2012, 07:41 PM         #21
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'You don't expect these types of things to happen in small towns,' senior Caitlin Marions, 17, told the paper.

what she's really saying is "I thought this only happened in black towns"...
 6 years ago '11        #22
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 NO RELIGION said:
what exactly did it accomplish,f*ggot?
it stopped more kids from becoming like this guy

kronzsw said:
they did this sh*t when i was in high school... this fine as hoe showed up outta nowhere and started chillin always wanted weed, coke, pills... she had a fat a.ss so she was still able to get a few guys but most of us where on to that sh*t...
Stay in school kids, and remember
[pic - click to view]

or you'll end up with horrible grammar, and a slim shot at a bright future, like this guy! Thanks for setting an example kronzsw!
 6 years ago '11        #23
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Black Samurai said:
'You don't expect these types of things to happen in small towns,' senior Caitlin Marions, 17, told the paper.

n*gga, shut the fu*k up. In small towns, you have a higher chance of getting caught. I live in an incredibly small town (10min will drive you from one side of town to the other) and there's no way you can go out without somebody knowing where you were.
 6 years ago '05        #24
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
Because arresting a few HS kids is going to get drugs out of the school...
 6 years ago '05        #25
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 7635 7635
good, the white neighborhoods be having all the hard sh*t...
 6 years ago '05        #26
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 NO RELIGION said:
what exactly did it accomplish,f*ggot?
hmm... it showed the kids that you don't sell fu*king coke and pills at school. But, I'm guessing you didn't make it very far in school. So, like I said, this is probably above your pay grade.
 03-19-2012, 08:11 PM         #27
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well ill be optimistic about this and say good, teach these kids not to trust anyone before they(most of em) turn 18 and actually fu*k up their lives.

and btw school is the best place to buy pills. they print out a list everyday of kids who need to take pills during lunch. i mean what more could you ask for, nobody makes me a list of weed dealers.

Last edited by Ni2; 03-19-2012 at 08:14 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #28
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 zenndogg98 said:
exeter county is in the middle of nowhere california why put that much time money and effort into this area? they would have better results if they did this in the actual big cities.

Andrefrbk said:
This is a waste of tax dollars...

Yes, this was such a big waste of time and effort. We should only care about what goes on in big cities. fu*k small towns and fu*k middle America

[pic - click to view]

Such a great country we live in
 6 years ago '07        #29
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
 Ni2 said:
well ill be optimistic about this and say good, teach these kids not to trust anyone before they(most of em) turn 18 and actually fu*k up their lives.

I don't think that was the lesson the police had in mind
 6 years ago '04        #30
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3139 3139

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #31
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Project X parties, and 21 Jumpstreet Cops, Is this real life?
 6 years ago '06        #32
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 NO RELIGION said:
could've used to that time to solve a murder or arrest a child predator.

police are fu*king worthless.
Contrary to popular belief there really arent THAT prevalent. Trust me a police officer would rather get a molester or murderer than a drug dealer.
 03-19-2012, 08:38 PM         #33
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Samurai said:

Black towns?? Name one, I'll wait.
 6 years ago '04        #34
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
whatever dope they get off these kids they repackage it and the drug money to support the police department, masonic lodge or the state budget. The kids are not the problem the supplier is.
 6 years ago '07        #35
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2459 2459
 regulate said:
And this revelation comes about right when '21 Jumpstreet' comes out..... Now they just fu*kin with us.....
..i'm about to be an lapd officer but I turn 24 in july and would never be a UC at a highschool...unless it was bad legal hoes all throughout that campus
 03-19-2012, 09:06 PM         #36
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
Black towns?? Name one, I'll wait.
I didn't mean black "towns", I should of been more clear. but majorly black cities/areas include: Long beach, Riverside, Inglewood, Oakland, LA (South), and of course Compton...
 03-19-2012, 09:09 PM         #37
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
marketing is a motherfu*ker.
 6 years ago '08        #38
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 12 12
 Jesszman said:
it stopped more kids from becoming like this guy

Stay in school kids, and remember
[pic - click to view]

or you'll end up with horrible grammar, and a slim shot at a bright future, like this guy! Thanks for setting an example kronzsw!
i'm all for grammatical encouragement and education, believe me. but come on, son! how are you going to use TWO OXFORD COMMAS in one sentence? and why not separate your sentences a bit? too many commas. careful where you preach, homey.

and besides, people that involve themselves in drugs and so forth don't immediately eliminate all chances of becoming an academic success. some of the smartest cats do the dumbest things. dealing a bit isn't the worst thing. i never messed around with blow, not once, but dealing never ruined my chances of an education. as long as one maintains his/her focus, nothing should ever sidetrack one from schooling.

and yes, i know i don't capitalize anything.
 6 years ago '08        #39
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 12 12
 Fras1788 said:
Its funny how the government, and the police force, don't give a fu*k about us if we're homeless or starving, or can't find jobs, and can't pay our bills....but the second we take that Vicodin, or Fire up that joint...Then its,

"Oh No, We care about your well being! And your actions are affecting the community!"

Get the fu*k out of here. Plus posing as these kids' friend n' sh*t?! I mean this story is preposterous, and embarrassing to what the United States should be about, and that is true freedom...which we are not experiencing at all....
they care about revenue, not the people. if they can't collect from it they don't want it going on. police are there to collect where the tax man cannot. law enforcement is a disgusting, unbreakable means of thievery under social authority.

Last edited by dirtyglovethug; 03-19-2012 at 09:32 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #40
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
If this was a story about a string of overdoses there would be a completely different reaction , they just didnt come up with this idea out of thin air there was a continuing problem at this school . Ask any addict when they started using the answer most likely is going to be when i was in high school . These people will do anything to support there addicition theyll beat up your mother for a hit of that lil white rock . But hey fu*k the police because thats cool to say .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago