Mar 19 - Undercover policeman poses as high school student for EIGHT MONTHS and busts 12 students

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
9132 pageviews
89 comments

Maddikm 5 heat pts
space
space
$741 | Props total: 2 2
Mar 19 - Undercover policeman poses as high school student for EIGHT MONTHS and busts 12 students

An undercover police officer who posed as a California high school student for eight months has led to the arrest of 12 students on drug related charges.

The students aged 15 to 19 of Exeter Union High School were arrested after the 22-year-old officer who went by the name of 'Johnny Ramirez' infiltrated their alleged drug ring.

The school was put on a 90-minute lockdown Wednesday afternoon while the arrests were made to 11 of the accused students.

'We made the campus safer today. And for those who think they got away with something, I hope they rethink their behaviour,' Exeter Police Chief Cliff Bush told the Visalia Times-Delta.

The first arrest that morning was at the home of Eli Perkins, 18, whom students accuse as being the ringleader for the drug sales. His parents were also detained for questioning.

Police say they are still looking for a 13th student, Corey Johnson, 18, who hasn't been seen at school in several weeks according to students.

The officer, whose name has not been released, had attended classes with the students since last fall and graduating from the Tulare-Kings Police Academy.

Through his relations with the students, he both witnessed and purchased marijuana, cocaine, prescription drugs and other narcotics according to the Exeter police department.

In obtaining his connections, the officer attended after school events, took tests and completed homework a.ssignments like a regular student.

Only the Interim Exeter Union Principal Diane Graziani-Orton, the school's superintendent Renee Whitson and one other administrator were aware of the officer's identity.

'There wasn't a blip,' Graziani-Orton told the Visalia Times-Delta. 'It went smoothly. It was a highly confidential operation.'

The operation was so confidential in fact, some of the students said they felt violated, especially with one claiming the officer posing as Johnny Ramirez had become a friend.

'I sat next to Johnny Ramirez in three classes,' Lance Rowell, a 17-year-old senior also told the paper. 'We really got to know each other. I can't believe it.'

'I felt like my privacy was kind of taken away from me,' another student told KFSN-TV.

This was the first time an undercover officer was used at an Exeter campus but not the first for Tulare County according to Exeter police chief.

The officer was recruited for the investigation after parents complained to police of drugs on the high school campus last year.

A school with a daily attendance of less than 1,000 students and 45 teachers, some were shocked by the news.

'You don't expect these types of things to happen in small towns,' senior Caitlin Marions, 17, told the paper.

A 2007 graduate added that she couldn't recall drugs being a problem on campus during her own attendance.

The accused students, one who's a recent graduate, face possible suspension and expulsion on charges of selling drugs within 1,000 feet of a school, possession of a controlled substance, conspiracy and accessory.

The arrests that shocked many in the community came the same week the film 21 Jump Street was released in theaters which features two undercover police officers who mask

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Undercover policeman poses as high school student for EIGHT MONTHS and busts 12 students in drug sting | Mail Online

89 comments for "Mar 19 - Undercover policeman poses as high school student for EIGHT MONTHS and busts 12 students"

6 years ago '08        #2
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
wouldn't this be entrapment if went buying for it himself
 6 years ago '09        #3
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,710 | Props total: 13298 13298
 regulate said:
And this revelation comes about right when '21 Jumpstreet' comes out..... Now they just fu*kin with us.....
I was thinking the same thing
 6 years ago '07        #4
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3276 3276
 NO RELIGION said:
could've used to that time to solve a murder or arrest a child predator.

police are fu*king worthless.

Police are "worthless" for getting drugs out of schools?
 03-19-2012, 01:09 PM         #5
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:

Police are "worthless" for getting drugs out of schools?
yeah highschool kids should be snorting blow all day.

and obviously the homicide department of the police force was shut down during this entire narcotics operation.
 6 years ago '11        #6
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
exeter county is in the middle of nowhere california why put that much time money and effort into this area? they would have better results if they did this in the actual big cities.
 03-19-2012, 01:50 PM         #7
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid a.ss operation goin off kids in high school
 6 years ago '11        #8
Maddikm 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$741 | Props total: 2 2
 NO RELIGION said:
yeah....spending 8 months trying to bust lil jayqwan for selling funky a.ss dime sacks of mexican butt weed is way more pressing than anything else
excactly
 6 years ago '09        #9
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
you suck balls are making threads

21 jump street ftw
 6 years ago '04        #10
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1887 1887
this n*gga nick cannon back at it wit cheech
 03-19-2012, 03:51 PM         #11
RamsGold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was his name Lando griffen?
 6 years ago '05        #12
kronzsw 53 heat pts53
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 10200 10200
they did this sh*t when i was in high school... this fine as hoe showed up outta nowhere and started chillin always wanted weed, coke, pills... she had a fat a.ss so she was still able to get a few guys but most of us where on to that sh*t...
 6 years ago '11        #13
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,967 | Props total: 637 637
Yo...Johnny want in on this sh*t. We about to get paid. :sadcam:
 6 years ago '05        #14
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 NO RELIGION said:
yeah....spending 8 months trying to bust lil jayqwan for selling funky a.ss dime sacks of mexican butt weed is way more pressing than anything else
Yea, except it was coke and prescription pills, too. But reading may be above your pay grade.
 6 years ago '05        #15
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
This is a waste of tax dollars...
 6 years ago '05        #16
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 201 201
 RamsGold said:
Was his name Lando griffen?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #17
dirtyglovethug 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 12 12
fu*k the pigs. i hope they track his a.ss down and get some real justice on that scum-ass narc. i don't think hard drugs are really anything great for anyone, but i don't have any respect for deceitful, grimey pigs. narcs are some of the lowest forms of garbage on this earth, about neck and neck with some of the people they bust. and sh*t yeah, i am mad, bro.
 6 years ago '09        #18
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
people who makes stupid remarks about it not doing anything are the ones who doesnt have kids or doesn't care too much about the well being of theres... i wouldn't want my kids to be doing drugs, of course they will try it but to have easy access to it in school is not what i want...

its just one undercover cop, its not like the whole department went undercover and stopped watching the streets... there will always be cops doing their job! just because you can care less about them, doesn't mean they are useless...
 03-19-2012, 07:30 PM         #19
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope he got some high school girls while he was at it.
 6 years ago '11        #20
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
They did this sh*t when I was in highschool cept it backfired and the official cop on campus got arrested for s3xual harasment of students and the two undercovers got fired for not doing anything.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy