GRONK Smashed a 16 Year Old (pic)

most viewed right now
 118
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 kg81 said:
Hooking up means fu*king to white people. Never heard the phrase in real life but heard it all the time on The Real World.
lmao...to us hooking up meant the process of getting to the fu*king not actual fu*king...somewhere down the line white people misinterpreted it
 6 years ago '08        #142
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
i didn't see this many pages when lawrence taylor banged a 16 yr old prostitute
 6 years ago '07        #143
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 portis187 said:
i didn't see this many pages when lawrence taylor banged a 16 yr old prostitute
maybe because he isn't a current player ....ohhhh wait i bet you were trying to make it a black people hating on the white man thing weren't you..stop using the race card
 6 years ago '08        #144
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Pistol Peter said:
maybe because he isn't a current player ....ohhhh wait i bet you were trying to make it a black people hating on the white man thing weren't you..stop using the race card
jordan isn't a current player & i see 50 threads of him daily on here. And Lt is the greatest defensive player ever so I would figure there would be. And theres people in here saying they don't know who he is but theres 10 pages about a te that they say they never heard of. He didn't break any laws so stop bi*ching you bi*ches. Just like when f*gs were crying about pedro martinez never being suspended for being caught on video at c*ck f!ghts in his country where it is legal.
 6 years ago '07        #145
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 portis187 said:
jordan isn't a current player & i see 50 threads of him daily on here. And Lt is the greatest defensive player ever so I would figure there would be. And theres people in here saying they don't know who he is but theres 10 pages about a te that they say they never heard of. He didn't break any laws so stop bi*ching you bi*ches. Just like when f*gs were crying about pedro martinez never being suspended for being caught on video at c*ck f!ghts in his country where it is legal.
so was my theory right about you trying to use the race card as usual?
 6 years ago '11        #146
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
You know those gronk types do this all the time but since he's you know what it's nothing yell™
 6 years ago '08        #147
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Pistol Peter said:
so was my theory right about you trying to use the race card as usual?
um no. It was the same case. they both banged 16 yr olds. Where one was legal & one wasn't. Are you that stupid peter?
 6 years ago '07        #148
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 portis187 said:
um no. It was the same case. they both banged 16 yr olds. Where one was legal & one wasn't. Are you that stupid peter?
tell the truth bruh...you was trying to take the oppressed white male woe is me why don't we get a wet channel role and i squashed that sh*t out
 6 years ago '08        #149
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Pistol Peter said:
tell the truth bruh...you was trying to take the oppressed white male woe is me why don't we get a wet channel role and i squashed that sh*t out
find me another football player banging a 16 yr old besides gronk & lt, i'll wait big boi
 03-20-2012, 07:33 AM         #150
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is really campaigning for equal opportunity pedophilia?
 6 years ago '08        #151
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,176 | Props total: 5280 5280
 Smoke500 said:
The future is fcked...because you're more worried about calling a female(a 16 year old female) a wh0ore while a grown a.ss football star is messing with little girls

Of course...the age of consent may be different in his state ....but still doesn't look good
Uhh no, it's fu*ked because there are littles.luts out there who think it's cool to be groupies then brag about it on Twitter, for the whole world to see, all proud as if they just cured cancer or some sh*t. They're trying to pull a Kim K and get their 15 minutes from fu*king an athlete.

And I'm not sure what the "(a 16 year old female)" meant, but if she's old enough to fu*k athletes for attention then she's old enough to be called a wh0ore
 6 years ago '10        #152
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 M said:
Uhh no, it's fu*ked because there are littles.luts out there who think it's cool to be groupies then brag about it on Twitter, for the whole world to see, all proud as if they just cured cancer or some sh*t. They're trying to pull a Kim K and get their 15 minutes from fu*king an athlete.

And I'm not sure what the "(a 16 year old female)" meant, but if she's old enough to fu*k athletes for attention then she's old enough to be called a wh0ore
Y'all call any girl a wh0ore or hoe the moment it becomes public who they fcked anyway


sh*t...y'all call women wh0ores as if y'all dudes are waiting for marriage or some sh*t . If most women did what it took to not be called wh0ores every dude would have blue balls

The FACT of the matter is sir...that you have a grown a.ss man having s3x with underage girls. Not to mention he's a football player with money. That in and of itself is being a scumbag


Let me guess...it's always "those hoes" fault when grown a.ss men are chasing after little girls they know they can easily impress and get pus*y from right?

And as for putting it out in public...she didn't do anything a boy wouldn't do if he smashed a star. You and anyone who thinks like you lost for defending a grown football player chasing after lil girls. If it turns out she lied about her age that's another story all together, but it doesn't change the fact that as it stands now you're giving this dude a free pass all so you can get happy calling little girls wh0ores like many of you do
 6 years ago '10        #153
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 portis187 said:
i didn't see this many pages when lawrence taylor banged a 16 yr old prostitute
You must have not been paying attention, but come back to me when this makes Espn, the back page of newspapers, and when the main storyline is that the prostitute was told by her pimp to lie about her age
 6 years ago '08        #154
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,176 | Props total: 5280 5280
 Smoke500 said:
Y'all call any girl a wh0ore or hoe the moment it becomes public who they fcked anyway


sh*t...y'all call women wh0ores as if y'all dudes are waiting for marriage or some sh*t . If most women did what it took to not be called wh0ores every dude would have blue balls

The FACT of the matter is sir...that you have a grown a.ss man having s3x with underage girls. Not to mention he's a football player with money. That in and of itself is being a scumbag


Let me guess...it's always "those hoes" fault when grown a.ss men are chasing after little girls they know they can easily impress and get pus*y from right?

And as for putting it out in public...she didn't do anything a boy wouldn't do if he smashed a star. You and anyone who thinks like you lost for defending a grown football player chasing after lil girls. If it turns out she lied about her age that's another story all together, but it doesn't change the fact that as it stands now you're giving this dude a free pass all so you can get happy calling little girls wh0ores like many of you do
I'm not calling her a wh0ore because she had s3x with someone, I'm calling her a wh0ore because she jumped on Twitter to tell the whole world about her accomplishment of "hooking up" with an athlete.

As for him, I'm not defending him, but this girl is in Aruba during spring break, it wouldn't be a far reach to a.ssume she lied about her age.....and even if she didn't lie about it, it was legal and obviously she was more then consenting to it. So he has a girl who he most likely thinks is in college and was all over him.......whatever, maybe he should stick to pr0n stars
 6 years ago '07        #155
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 portis187 said:
find me another football player banging a 16 yr old besides gronk & lt, i'll wait big boi

first of all, this is getting so entirely out of hand. ther eis no proof that he fu*king banged her. no proof whatsoever. secondly, The Sanchize supposedly was too so go cry about that somewhere else
 6 years ago '10        #156
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,644 | Props total: 833 833
shooting my daughter in the head if i ever have one

this world is no place for a female
 6 years ago '10        #157
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,644 | Props total: 833 833
 keithbm1111 said:
first of all, this is getting so entirely out of hand. ther eis no proof that he fu*king banged her. no proof whatsoever. secondly, The Sanchize supposedly was too so go cry about that somewhere else
no proof but why would that wh0ore say she hooked up with his brother and the other wh0ore hooked up with him? they hooked up and played wii?
 6 years ago '07        #158
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
you say wh0ore we say hoe -mjg
 6 years ago '07        #159
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Like Kobe said:
no proof but why would that wh0ore say she hooked up with his brother and the other wh0ore hooked up with him? they hooked up and played wii?
because shes a wh0ore? if you were a teenage girl wouldnt you brag about this too? teenage girls are fu*king annoying as sh*t, this isnt news
 6 years ago '04        #160
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Life Complete




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
118 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy