Mar 19 - Simone Farrow Accused of Heading International Drug Ring Captured

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
5638 pageviews
11 comments

zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
Mar 19 - Simone Farrow Accused of Heading International Drug Ring Captured

[pic - click to view]

The international swimsuit model accused of being the mastermind of a worldwide drug ring run out of a Hollywood apartment has been arrested in Australia after skipping out on bail over a month ago.

[pic - click to view]

Simone Farrow, who was once the face of the Ed Hardy brand of bikinis, used 19 different aliases to ship methamphetamine around the world by FedEx and even the postal service, according to the Drug Enforcement Agency and Australian police.
The 37-year-old, who was arrested in Queensland on Australia's Gold Coast and extradited to Sydney last week, denied the charges and claims that she was in hiding after running for her life.

"The only reason I've done this is because someone was trying to murder me," Farrow told Australia's Sunday Telegraph. "I've been in ... relationships with numerous underworld figures or whatever you want to call them and I feel that maybe they feel threatened by my situation."

Farrow was first arrested in October 2009 after flying to Australia while the United States DEA was raiding her Sunset Boulevard apartment, allegedly seizing drugs and documents.
After having a friend post her $150,000 bond in February, Farrow skipped bail. Police in Australia finally caught up with Farrow last week, at a cheap Gold Coast hotel.

Under the stage name Simone Starr, Farrow was a bikini model, pin-up girl and a Penthouse magazine "pet," while making FHM magazine's s3xiest Women In The World list three times. Farrow was also promoting herself as a singer/songwriter, and on her website, as a would-be reality show star.

Australian authorities now insist that behind that high-fashion facade, Farrow was leading a double life trafficking high-grade crystal meth, hiding them in shipments of bath salts.
"It's not uncommon in the modeling and entertainment industry," former special agent Brad Garrett told ABC News. "If your skill set doesn't take you any place else, where's it going to take you? A quick buck would be distributing methamphetamine. It tells me that she was not that sophisticated, and she may be desperate for money."

Investigators are saying that Farrow was the brains behind the "ongoing criminal enterprise," which they purport involved at least seven people.

One of the members of the alleged drug syndicate committed suicide in a Hollywood motel after being contacted by US authorities, the Sunday Telegraph reported.

[pic - click to view]

http://gma.yahoo.com/swim .. -abc-news.html

Last edited by zenndogg98; 03-19-2012 at 11:19 AM..

11 comments for "Mar 19 - Simone Farrow Accused of Heading International Drug Ring Captured"

6 years ago '07        #2
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 660 660

Same post get's a hot topic within 2 hours of one another....

meh watever...

anywho, FREE SIMONE FARROW!
 6 years ago '12        #3
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
"The only reason I've done this is because someone was trying to murder me," Farrow told Australia's Sunday Telegraph. "I've been in ... relationships with numerous underworld figures or whatever you want to call them and I feel that maybe they feel threatened by my situation."

[pic - click to view]

You don't run from the police if you're innocent and in danger; you run to them.
 6 years ago '07        #4
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 noverum said:

[pic - click to view]

You don't run from the police if you're innocent and in danger; you run to them.
Two exceptions

1) You dont run to the Police if your in a movie because in movies Cops aint sh*t and have no authority.

2) Your Black.
 6 years ago '05        #5
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 GrezyNclean said:

Same post get's a hot topic within 2 hours of one another....

meh watever...

anywho, FREE SIMONE FARROW!
Yea, that's what happens when some dumb a.ss posts news in wild ish instead of the painfully obvious news section. SMH @ people here
 6 years ago '10        #6
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
she's hot
 6 years ago '09        #7
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 293 293
 noverum said:

[pic - click to view]

you have no idea how corrupt the police situation is in australia
 6 years ago '10        #8
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,301 | Props total: 1953 1953
37 ?
 03-20-2012, 10:57 AM         #9
PeteyRoll 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^ 37!!!
 03-20-2012, 11:12 AM         #10
Hitemup2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one who see's a black troll face to the right of her head in the first pic?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #11
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
damn she bad
 03-20-2012, 01:46 PM         #12
kstuckey76 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one of the s3xiest dope dealer i have ever seen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago