How Many People Think Nas Is A Boring Rapper?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,709 | Props total: 11400 11400

6 years ago '10        #62
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
he aint boring minus those couple wack albums
 6 years ago '12        #63
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 ballergenetics said:
another one of these posts so basically if you find nas boring sometimes, you only fu*k with strip club joints, & drive by music.
No I'm not saying that. I for one listens to anything that sounds good. Whether it's underground, commercial, backpackers or club joints. But most people who I've had this same exact convo with make the arguement that he's not whats happening in the clubs or he's not 'street' enough.
 6 years ago '10        #64
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Retro said:
Like I said Jay is the exact same way, even your compadre Goldeen admitted this...
Stans stays together ^^
 6 years ago '11        #65
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 uddart said:
Stans stays together ^^
did you even read what retro said? Lurking in the thread for that long just to say some dumb sh*t like that?
 6 years ago '11        #66
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 ballergenetics said:
another stupid post, cool. 90% of my fav rappers are GOOD/lyricists. now stfu..
He not talking about you obviously
 6 years ago '10        #67
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
oh look, it's that f*ggot who doesn't know what a "stan" is again...
U seemed to ignore what i said in the thread "Nas winning right now" I quoted you, and it took only you 1 day to hate on Nas.

bunch of people sleeping standing up is all I can see
Contradicting yourself? I knew I couldnt take you seriously.
 03-19-2012, 04:04 PM         #68
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
another stupid post, cool. 90% of my fav rappers are GOOD/lyricists. now stfu..
I'm clearly not talking about you, or anyone on here for that matter. If you didn't know hip hop (or at least TRY to know hip hop), you wouldn't be on a hip hop forum talking about it.

I'm talking about in the real world. Go outside in these streets and ask the average mf about a Nas or a Joe Budden. They will tell you they are BORING! But then you look at what's in their iPod... Young Money and Maybach... STUPID music! What lyricist in 2012 is considered NOT boring by the majority?
 6 years ago '11        #69
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
Actually it's friendly banter with a few members here. DSOM, ash, retro etc...I was trollin', to get a rise outta them. nice try though. I never "hate on nas". You can stop trying so hard anytime. If you don't like my posts, please for the love of fu*k, stop qouting me.
u before o
 6 years ago '10        #70
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
Actually it's friendly banter with a few members here. DSOM, ash, retro etc...I was trollin', to get a rise outta them. nice try though. I never "hate on nas". You can stop trying so hard anytime. If you don't like my posts, please for the love of fu*k, stop qouting me.
Lying havent been your best side kid, that wasnt the first time you expressed your hate towards Nas. It is nothing wrong to like both rappers u know? They are both great, they have both classic material.
 6 years ago '11        #71
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
got it right in the post above
Got that kobe bryant shooting percentage
 6 years ago '05        #72
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
Its because for some reason people prefers

rolling with my money to the mother**ckin end
Get honeys ripped up in my Benz
 6 years ago '12        #73
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Dude is boring as sh*t. Lacks charisma a lot of times.. His Wack a.ss beat selection don't help..

I still have him as one of the GOATs but he def could of been less boring. No charisma, no energy.
 6 years ago '11        #74
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
For me, Stillmatic was a lot better than Illmatic (beat wise, energy, charisma) IMO please dont k!ll me :iough:

Last edited by keejee; 03-19-2012 at 05:06 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #75
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
One more thing, Nas needs to call Birdman and throw dat nikka Salaam Remi in da bushes cot dammit
 6 years ago '05        #76
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
one of my favourite rappers, and yes he is boring. I like how people are always on about how Nas doesn't rap about the stereotypical sh*t, when in fact he does, its just that he hardly pulls it off well (even though, say for example, I prefer a Nas when he's on his Take It In Blood sorta style rather than political, because he comes across as preachy when he tries to be socially aware IMO).

It's simple, he doesnt have the charisma to convince us a lot of the time, it's why alot of his raps are describing, its usually what as opposed to why. Nas sorta explains things at surface level, but theres generally nothing deeper or complex to most of his stuff, lyricism is his main attribute.

Which the is the main reason I personally prefer JAy over Nas, people think that emotions in rap always have to be some sad sh*t, when in fact being successful also evokes emotions, its just that people dont like hearing about the success of others, they rather have Jay scream his pain, but fu*king whisper his success. Jay is one of the most personal rappers ever, if you actually listen to his music, his whole life is laid out in his discography, its just that alot of people ignore that and go straight to the "he only raps about the same sh*t" conclusion.

The main difference for me, and what separates them personally is that Jay pulls you in, his flow is very conversational and sorta involves in the listener, he pulls you into that life, even if you are so far away from it, which as a listener is key.
 6 years ago '09        #77
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8863 8863
Rick Ross, Wiz Khalifa & Mac Miller is boring, I don't know how people can listen to a whole album/mixtape of him :jay:
 6 years ago '07        #78
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
Nas's flow is immortal. One of a kind, 5 star rapper. And there's only so many.
 6 years ago '10        #79
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
I actually think rappers like PAC and DMX get too over emotional at times. Especially when you go to the next track and they still obnoxiously yelling about pretty much the same subject that the last song had.
 06-02-2012, 11:38 PM         #80
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Donny D said:
I actually think rappers like PAC and DMX get too over emotional at times. Especially when you go to the next track and they still obnoxiously yelling about pretty much the same subject that the last song had.
not sure which x or pac songs you are listening to, pac especially was very diverse in his subject matter, so much so he is always being accused of being contradictory.

the reason why i prefer pac over alot of rappers is because his subject matter was diverse, otherwise he'd been boring as fu*k, i can go from listening to

dear mamma
ambitonz as a ryda
how do u want it
lord knows
wonda why they call u bytch
run the streetz
unborn child
live and die in la
troublesome 96

every song is different from the next, he had a song for every mood
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy