What do healthy gums vs. unhealthy gums look like?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 StudiosConnect' said:
What's exactly wrong with listerine I'd like to get more input from you...
its not just listerine. its really any rinse that has alcohol in it which can cause cell death/gingival recession like in those severe periodontitis pics
 6 years ago '04        #22
chirpflare 173 heat pts173 OP
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 jha84 said:
dont post threads you dont know anything about. you probably got your info from some website pushing an agenda to stop fluoride or amalgam (what you call mercury) fillings. Fluoride isnt bad for you and its essential for healthy teeth too. And dentists are at a much greater risk for any adverse affects from the mercury in amalgam than the patient is. I hope nobody believes that ignorance you spreading.

And Im graduating from dental school in a few months so my info isnt coming from some third party website who spends its time coming up wit bullsh*t conspiracy theories

ok doc you know best since you read from a book and not a website.
only that those books were published 20 years ago on case studies made 40 years ago.

i'd trust a website with real patient testimonials over a textbook bruh. keep swallowing that flouride and inhaling the mercury vapors my man with a degree.
 6 years ago '06        #23
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 chirpflare said:
ok doc you know best since you read from a book and not a website.
only that those books were published 20 years ago on case studies made 40 years ago.

i'd trust a website with real patient testimonials over a textbook bruh. keep swallowing that flouride and inhaling the mercury vapors my man with a degree.
you just sound ignorant. you probably one of those people that believe that the holocaust and slavery didnt exist too huh? i guess everything you see on the world wide web is gold even though u have no idea who posted it or what type of credentialed background they have. and i dont rely on testimonials or 40yr old studies. i see it everyday. you got all ur info from some blog and you probably dont even know what half of the words mean. its ok though cuz people like you are gonna keep money in my pocket. keep not using fluoride and thinking you need those fillings...you will be sitting in a dental chair needing a $900 root canal cuz you are in so much pain instead of paying $2.50 for some fluoridated toothpaste!!!!

here is some REAL reading for you so you can educate yourself

Last edited by jha84; 03-20-2012 at 10:44 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #24
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
:drops knowledge:

Google oil-pulling
 6 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 jha84 said:
you just sound ignorant. you probably one of those people that believe that the holocaust and slavery didnt exist too huh? i guess everything you see on the world wide web is gold even though u have no idea who posted it or what type of credentialed background they have. and i dont rely on testimonials or 40yr old studies. i see it everyday. you got all ur info from some blog and you probably dont even know what half of the words mean. its ok though cuz people like you are gonna keep money in my pocket. keep not using fluoride and thinking you need those fillings...you will be sitting in a dental chair needing a $900 root canal cuz you are in so much pain instead of paying $2.50 for some fluoridated toothpaste!!!!

here is some REAL reading for you so you can educate yourself

you seriously linking me to the american dental a.ssociation? an organization run by the same scumbags of the fda and big pharma.

no point in arguing with you bruh. keep making that loose change from people who just dont know any better. people who do their research know that flouride is poision.
 6 years ago '06        #26
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 gshag33 said:
it's not BAD.. anything you're doing to take care of your dental hygiene is good.. this stuff is just BETTER
u say it's better but don't say why.... makes no sense.
 6 years ago '06        #27
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 chirpflare said:

you seriously linking me to the american dental a.ssociation? an organization run by the same scumbags of the fda and big pharma.

no point in arguing with you bruh. keep making that loose change from people who just dont know any better. people who do their research know that flouride is poision.
what does F have to do with pharm companies? you do know that Fluoride is free in tap water, they dont make money off of that right? Pharm companies make money from people who have to buy antibiotics and pain meds cuz they didnt keep F in their diet.

show me a legit website that denounces the use of F?? and loose change?? LOL. ill take my 200k loose change and live just fine off ignorant people like you who consume their life trying to uncover the next big conspiracy theory. like i said ill make way more money from people who neglect their teeth, aka not using F, than people who do. every post you make is putting more money in my pocket! type away big dog!!!

Last edited by jha84; 03-20-2012 at 11:45 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #28
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
been making it a point to brush my gums more lately...

this sh*t is no joke, don't play around with ya mouth man....
 6 years ago '05        #29
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
People dont understand how all these Energy drinks ruin your teeth. Acid will make your teeth and gums weaker.
 6 years ago '07        #30
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
[QUOTE=gshag33;22640321]Dental care is extremely important and should be taken extremely seriously.

Brush CORRECTLY. Research how. Do not "scrub."

FLOSSING should be mandatory. Brushing can just move sh*t around.

3rd... ACT!!!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 jha84 said:
LOL. ill take my 200k loose change and live just fine off ignorant people like you who consume their life trying to uncover the next big conspiracy theory. like i said ill make way more money from people who neglect their teeth, aka not using F, than people who do. every post you make is putting more money in my pocket! type away big dog!!!

EXACTLY why dentists CANNOT be trusted.

selfish fu*kheads like you are more concerned with profits than the welfare of the people you serve. you aint even graduated yet and you already thinkin 200k. hope the economy and obamacare has you doing dental cleanings for free.
 03-21-2012, 12:43 AM         #32
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chirpflare said:

selfish fu*kheads like you are more concerned with profits than the welfare of the people you serve. you aint even graduated yet and you already thinkin 200k. hope the economy and obamacare has you doing dental cleanings for free.
No. Actually this is why some people (I.e. you) shouldn't have opinions and should be chemically castrated.

He's giving you the best remedy to his "knowledge" and you're arguing for different means because what you believe - through google browsing - is more correct than his schooling and professional expertise. He's knowledgeable in the information schooled to him. Every industry has its own standard operation and standard procedures they practice. You sound like a tin foiler.
 6 years ago '06        #33
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 chirpflare said:

Im now wondering where your credentials are at? If it starts with www. then I have already lost interest.

Oh and your response is going to be something like "you actually trust these doctors and the FDA . Then your going to go on a rant about how the system is wrong and a few of these doctors (usually people who WERE doctors yet arent licensed anymore) say that doing a certain thing is bad for you.
 6 years ago '05        #34
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,616 | Props total: 1688 1688
Not sure how i got it, brush 3 times a day and use mouthwash afterwards, plus floss and yet i got gingivitis a couple months ago and let me tell you, that sh*t isnt fun. Cost me a pretty penny to the dentist, needed two separate trips/procedures and even now 3 months later dont feel right

telling you all right now, go get that sh*t checked out right away if you even THINK you might have a problem
 6 years ago '05        #35
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,616 | Props total: 1688 1688
 chirpflare said:

selfish fu*kheads like you are more concerned with profits than the welfare of the people you serve.
And this is exactly why i put off going for so long and used to only go when i really had too. Cant stand my dentist, i feel like im in auto showroom when i go there, everything is a sales pitch and they spend more time trying to sell you sh*t than anything else, and sadly most the time its sh*t you dont really need. Remember once i went there with a chipped tooth, was told my tooth was really fu*ked up, needed to get a root canal and a crown and they handed me a bill for like $2000-2500, told them to fu*k off, went to a different dentist who kinda just laughed and told me it was just a filling and did it for $100 and that was like 5 years ago and nothing wrong with it
 6 years ago '04        #36
Littles0012 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 141 141
 jha84 said:
its not just listerine. its really any rinse that has alcohol in it which can cause cell death/gingival recession like in those severe periodontitis pics
I can attest to this. Ever since I got braces five years ago (they're now off) I've been obsessed with oral hygiene, flossing two times a day, and brushing and rinsing after each meal. My gums are fuller when I use the alcohol free rinses. I use Crest Pro-Health.
[pic - click to view]

BTW, my teeth are still somewhat screwy. It's too bad I didn't always have good habits.

Last edited by Littles0012; 03-21-2012 at 02:48 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #37
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 chirpflare said:

So I try and educate on the what the national standard is for good dental health by offering a $2.50 fluoride toothpaste as opposed to a $900 root canal and you refuse yet Im being money hungry? Dentistry is one of the few professions where if the patients actually do what we say it will put us out of business. But who am i to turn down that 200k from ignorant people (YOU) who dont wanna listen when we try to prevent you from having further problems
 6 years ago '07        #38
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 144 144
So then why are there flouride free toothpaste for children?

My daughters doctor doesn't recommend flouride and says there are studies that show it makes you more complacent.I dropped flouride years before she was born and don't have anything wrong with my teeth or gums since then.
 6 years ago '04        #39
space
space
 stargod said:

My daughters doctor doesn't recommend flouride and says there are studies that show it makes you more complacent.I dropped flouride years before she was born and don't have anything wrong with my teeth or gums since then.
 6 years ago '06        #40
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 stargod said:

Flouride is ok for children just in moderation because it can cause stomach problems like diarrhea. Thats why they recommend children get fluoride treatments applied directly from the dentist so they dont end up swallowing a cup full of fluoridated mouthwashes or toothpastes.

Last edited by jha84; 03-21-2012 at 06:34 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy