What do healthy gums vs. unhealthy gums look like?

most viewed right now
 144
Image(s) inside 26 with 5 kids..amazing stacks, signing her, me 6th baby daddy, i'll p..
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside Remy Ma's Younger Sister Arrested For Allegedly Shooting & Hitting Wom..
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Video inside Tekashi 69 gets into fight at LAX
449 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 110
Article inside Brazilian Scientists to release documentary proving that the Earth is..
123 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
23381 pageviews
40 comments


chirpflare 175 heat pts175
space
avatar space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 108 108
What do healthy gums vs. unhealthy gums look like?
 

 

[pic - click to view]


40 comments for "What do healthy gums vs. unhealthy gums look like?"

 6 years ago '06        #2
1OverJordan24 168 heat pts168
space
avatar space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1745 1745
How to keep healthy gums
 6 years ago '04        #3
chirpflare 175 heat pts175 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 108 108
 JBPJuice said:
How to keep healthy gums
dab some baking soda (aluminum-free) on your toothbrush along with your toothpaste (flouride-free) while you brush daily. mouth problems come from an acidic environment and the baking soda helps your mouth become more alkaline.


another great way to maintain a healthy mouth is through .
 6 years ago '04        #4
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,669 | Props total: 3467 3467
This sh*t just made me brush
 6 years ago '05        #5
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,118 | Props total: 14791 14791
 JBPJuice said:
How to keep healthy gums
Floss daily. Flossing is more important than brushing.
 6 years ago '04        #6
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$13,758 | Props total: 4300 4300
Dental care is extremely important and should be taken extremely seriously.

Brush CORRECTLY. Research how. Do not "scrub."

FLOSSING should be mandatory. Brushing can just move sh*t around.

3rd... ACT!!!


[pic - click to view]



don't use listerine.. don't use generic/off-brand sh*t.. spend a few more bucks and get the good sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #7
Yung Dilla 1490 heat pts1490
space
avatar space
space
$55,775 | Props total: 29838 29838
Man i brush with baking soda toothpaste all i use is arm and hammer i also use act the only thing i don't do is floss regularly i hate doing that sh*t lol
 6 years ago '04        #8
chirpflare 175 heat pts175 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 108 108
 gshag33 said:
Dental care is extremely important and should be taken extremely seriously.

Brush CORRECTLY. Research how. Do not "scrub."

FLOSSING should be mandatory. Brushing can just move sh*t around.

3rd... ACT!!!


[pic - click to view]



don't use listerine.. don't use generic/off-brand sh*t.. spend a few more bucks and get the good sh*t.


you're recommending a FLOURIDE flush because your dentist gave you a free sample?
 6 years ago '04        #9
chirpflare 175 heat pts175 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 108 108
 Yung Dilla said:
Man i brush with baking soda toothpaste all i use is arm and hammer i also use act the only thing i don't do is floss regularly i hate doing that sh*t lol

baking soda toothpaste isnt the same as dabbing baking soda.
i never floss and my teeth are hella healthy. just do the oil pulling.
 6 years ago '06        #10
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 Yung Dilla said:
Man i brush with baking soda toothpaste all i use is arm and hammer i also use act the only thing i don't do is floss regularly i hate doing that sh*t lol
How old are you Dilla? Hard to believe anyone can dislike flossing it's literally essential if you have any kind of social life. Passing up flossing will have cavities creep up on you in the worse spots.
 6 years ago '06        #11
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 gshag33 said:
Dental care is extremely important and should be taken extremely seriously.

Brush CORRECTLY. Research how. Do not "scrub."

FLOSSING should be mandatory. Brushing can just move sh*t around.

3rd... ACT!!!


[pic - click to view]



don't use listerine.. don't use generic/off-brand sh*t.. spend a few more bucks and get the good sh*t.

What's exactly wrong with listerine I'd like to get more input from you...
 6 years ago '10        #12
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
i aint guna lie, my mouth isnt the best. im hoping to fix it up soon. sh*t is embarassing to me. but when i was little i wasnt put to brush or none of that, and when i got older it just got bad. i floss and all now but theres just so much u can do. 4real tho my confidence with the ladies went down since like 4 years ago. im thinking of getting veneers, expensive, but im lookin around.
 03-20-2012, 03:51 AM         #13
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn so.. all my years of smoking and appearance wise my gums are healthy.
 6 years ago '06        #14
Yung Dilla 1490 heat pts1490
space
avatar space
space
$55,775 | Props total: 29838 29838
 StudiosConnect' said:
How old are you Dilla? Hard to believe anyone can dislike flossing it's literally essential if you have any kind of social life. Passing up flossing will have cavities creep up on you in the worse spots.
im 24 and like i said i do it but i dont like it
 6 years ago '07        #15
[MK] 
space
avatar space
space
$2,842 | Props total: 471 471
Sometimes my gums bleed when I floss, I hate that sh*t. Dental hygiene is a just though
 6 years ago '04        #16
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$13,758 | Props total: 4300 4300
 chirpflare said:
you're recommending a FLOURIDE flush because your dentist gave you a free sample?
No that stuff is actually what is best for your gums/teeth research it. i have multiple dentists in my family & they aren't paid to push any brand, especially not to a family member.
 6 years ago '04        #17
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$13,758 | Props total: 4300 4300
 StudiosConnect' said:
What's exactly wrong with listerine I'd like to get more input from you...
it's not BAD.. anything you're doing to take care of your dental hygiene is good.. this stuff is just BETTER
 6 years ago '04        #18
chirpflare 175 heat pts175 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 108 108
 gshag33 said:
No that stuff is actually what is best for your gums/teeth research it. i have multiple dentists in my family & they aren't paid to push any brand, especially not to a family member.
not trying to turn this into another tired FLOURIDE thread but you know what that stuff does in your blood stream right?

no offense to your family dentists but are these the same dentists that put mercury fillings into peoples mouths?

people just started to realize recently that this stuff is bad for us.
 6 years ago '08        #19
Snappy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 1 1
Floss
 6 years ago '06        #20
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 4 4
 chirpflare said:
not trying to turn this into another tired FLOURIDE thread but you know what that stuff does in your blood stream right?

no offense to your family dentists but are these the same dentists that put mercury fillings into peoples mouths?

people just started to realize recently that this stuff is bad for us.
dont post threads you dont know anything about. you probably got your info from some website pushing an agenda to stop fluoride or amalgam (what you call mercury) fillings. Fluoride isnt bad for you and its essential for healthy teeth too. And dentists are at a much greater risk for any adverse affects from the mercury in amalgam than the patient is. I hope nobody believes that ignorance you spreading.

And Im graduating from dental school in a few months so my info isnt coming from some third party website who spends its time coming up wit bullsh*t conspiracy theories
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside would you like to role-play mommy & son with her ??
102 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside J Prince threatening the man they call "@Birdman5star" and his kids :mj..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement to Birdman:
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside What REALLY happened when Erik Killmonger... (Jimmy Cliff's daughter)
214 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Feb 20 - 17 yr old sets up dad to get carjacked for his $$$
92 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Feb 20 - GOP staffer fired after accusing Parkland students of being ‘..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Bad Bunny 🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
I'm not Tony Hawk but you could ride my half pipe
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy