Kobe Bryant 3 for 20, 7 Turnovers, Missed Clutch Game Tying 3, YOUNG! :hah:

most viewed right now
 61
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-20-2012, 11:56 AM         #141
TUNES707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



enough said

end thread/
 03-20-2012, 12:07 PM         #142
turbonim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I k!ll TREES said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up... n*ggas is tired... MIA lost to the jazz also and that n*gga lebron didnt even try to win it.


kobe cant be great every night

You just making this thread cause he had an off night and your trying to hate... get off his nuts...
B!!ch you get off his nuts, you so blind by kobes nuts in your face, can't even think right, nobodys talkig about lebron, hes hasn't had a game this bad in his career,btw they beat the heat at home, ya'll lost against the Jazz at staples center. Sh!t this ni**a is making excuses for the man, 'hes tired' hes not even making excuses for himself, homo we don't need you to do it for him.


Dumb a.ss ni**a
 6 years ago '05        #143
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
the fact u can even compare a dude in his prime vs a guy who still top 5 in his 16th season at the guard spot says it all rite there end this bs.
 03-20-2012, 12:36 PM         #144
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bean and his Stans Lost...
 6 years ago '07        #145
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 563 563
 NineFour said:

[pic - click to view]



That photographer is an as*hole for this whole photoshoot He didn't have to do Kobe like that, had that man looking like a Muslim housewife
I can't fu*king breathe...a musilm housewife tho????
 6 years ago '06        #146
johnny 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,096 | Props total: 211 211
why yall mad tho?
 03-20-2012, 05:16 PM         #147
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
the fact u can even compare a dude in his prime vs a guy who still top 5 in his 16th season at the guard spot says it all rite there end this bs.
but lebron's been a better player at 21 than kobe's been his entire career...............and i know ur mind doesnt work that well, so u'll bring up rings n sh*t, but u know its true theres no way u can say kobe has ever been a better player than bron. bron does everything better............lebron in his prime is going to the finals every year. kobe in his prime is blowing 3-1 series leads
 6 years ago '05        #148
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 SeaJaiye said:
but lebron's been a better player at 21 than kobe's been his entire career...............and i know ur mind doesnt work that well, so u'll bring up rings n sh*t, but u know its true theres no way u can say kobe has ever been a better player than bron. bron does everything better............lebron in his prime is going to the finals every year. kobe in his prime is blowing 3-1 series leads
I highly doubt that you'll get any sort of money or change of lifestyle for any of the things that you do on here regarding Mr. Bryant and whomever else you hate. You, without realizing it, make the name Kobe Bryant and whomever else that you hate on, RELEVANT. What will any of this yield to your life? If I don't like someone FOR WHATEVER REASON, I do NOT make them relevant or thought. WTF is wrong with cats like you? You should've gotten an education like your buddies that left you, but you were too busy pumping the neighbor's dog to think of such a logical advantage.



Get a life, pal.
 03-20-2012, 10:11 PM         #149
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
I highly doubt that you'll get any sort of money or change of lifestyle for any of the things that you do on here regarding Mr. Bryant and whomever else you hate. You, without realizing it, make the name Kobe Bryant and whomever else that you hate on, RELEVANT. What will any of this yield to your life? If I don't like someone FOR WHATEVER REASON, I do NOT make them relevant or thought. WTF is wrong with cats like you? You should've gotten an education like your buddies that left you, but you were too busy pumping the neighbor's dog to think of such a logical advantage.



Get a life, pal.
................this is a sports forum. kobe is the star of one of the most popular teams in sports.....he just had one of the worst games in the history of this sport...............i pointed it out............ppl reacted.......and this thread was dying until u brought it back up
 6 years ago '06        #150
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
Kobe:

In the 4th quarter and overtime hes shooting 38%
With under 5 minutes to go in the 4th quarter or overtime hes shooting 36%
With under 2 minutes to go in the 4th quarter or overtime hes shooting 29%
On game winning/tying shots in the 4th or overtime with under 25 seconds left hes shooting 18%


Last edited by philly337; 03-20-2012 at 10:25 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #151
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 SeaJaiye said:
................this is a sports forum. kobe is the star of one of the most popular teams in sports.....he just had one of the worst games in the history of this sport...............i pointed it out............ppl reacted.......and this thread was dying until u brought it back up
Oh STFU. I checked your post and never once did you post a thread of any of the bad or negatively "illuminated" games or acts of Lebron(your baby daddy).. Get a life..
 03-20-2012, 10:20 PM         #152
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
Oh STFU. I checked your post and never once did you post a thread of any of the bad or negatively "illuminated" games or acts of Lebron(your baby daddy).. Get a life..
he's having the most efficient season EVER........better than jordan in 1988 or wilt in 1962........only 5 games out of 40+ with under 40% shooting.............25+ games with over 55% shooting...........dominating on defense..........has his team at 20-2 at home.......runaway MVP...........what is there to hate on??
 6 years ago '05        #153
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 bullack86 said:
I highly doubt that you'll get any sort of money or change of lifestyle for any of the things that you do on here regarding Mr. Bryant and whomever else you hate. You, without realizing it, make the name Kobe Bryant and whomever else that you hate on, RELEVANT. What will any of this yield to your life? If I don't like someone FOR WHATEVER REASON, I do NOT make them relevant or thought. WTF is wrong with cats like you? You should've gotten an education like your buddies that left you, but you were too busy pumping the neighbor's dog to think of such a logical advantage.



Get a life, pal.
 bullack86 said:
Oh STFU. I checked your post and never once did you post a thread of any of the bad or negatively "illuminated" games or acts of Lebron(your baby daddy).. Get a life..
that guy has no life
 6 years ago '06        #154
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 SeaJaiye said:
................this is a sports forum. kobe is the star of one of the most popular teams in sports.....he just had one of the worst games in the history of this sport...............i pointed it out............ppl reacted.......and this thread was dying until u brought it back up
 6 years ago '05        #155
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 SeaJaiye said:
he's having the most efficient season EVER........better than jordan in 1988 or wilt in 1962........only 5 games out of 40+ with under 40% shooting.............25+ games with over 55% shooting...........dominating on defense..........has his team at 20-2 at home.......runaway MVP...........what is there to hate on??
I'm talking about career wise. Why do you concentrate do much hatred towards Bryant? It truly baffles me.
 6 years ago '05        #156
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
that guy has no life
I see
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
missouri woman wins the lottery twice in one day :wwfcashmoney:
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy