Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2457 2457
 NineFour said:

[pic - click to view]

That photographer is an as*hole for this whole photoshoot He didn't have to do Kobe like that, had that man looking like a Muslim housewife
..it's kobe's fault for agreeing to take such suspect pictures to begin with
 6 years ago '04        #102
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 hurricanegamePZ said:
i just looked at the box score...wow

andrew bynum was 12-14 with 33 points...kobe was 3-20..why the fu*k was kobe shooting

im a laker fan and this sh*t is pissing me the fu*k off..kobe needs to tone it fu*kin down and we'll be ok
did you watch his post game??? you should, he did take 20 shots but they were real good looks!!! he just missed them...it's that easy, he even said he should of made them but he didn't... said if he could he wouldn't change he'd take same shots cuz they were good looks... just an awful shooting night... he ain't perfect...I'm a Lakers fan too, I ain't mad at this game tho he's made me mad other times but when their double teaming bynum and you got good looks why not take the shots??? i'm not worried as a Lakers fan for his horrible shooting last night...I'm more concerned about the 24 turnovers!!!
 03-19-2012, 05:21 PM         #103
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What makes him great makes him struggle like no other. He will push through and try and try he'll never be detoured. So you have a guy like CJ Miles(kobe's man) who was 2 for 11, he just won't get up 20 shots. Or like 1 for 7 Ramon Sessions, or like 1 for 6 Andrew Goudelock. It was just a sloppy a.ss game in which Bynum had 6 turnovers and Pau had 4. Bynum's field goal % was high but he caught mostly all lob dunks, when he had to go one on one...well that's where the 6 turnovers came from. Just an ugly night, Kobe the only n*gga that's gonna keep on pumping up shots no matter what. But that n*gga Kobe missed all kinds of chip shots by the basket, that won't happen again. Usually in his bad nights it's a gang off 3's and fadeaways. I was pleased with his shot selection though.

And we'll just overlook that he hit the 3 point play to put them in position for a game tying three because they were down 6 and not 5 that doesn't count as clutch.
 03-19-2012, 05:25 PM         #105
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mully805 said:
did you watch his post game??? you should, he did take 20 shots but they were real good looks!!! he just missed them...it's that easy, he even said he should of made them but he didn't... said if he could he wouldn't change he'd take same shots cuz they were good looks... just an awful shooting night... he ain't perfect...I'm a Lakers fan too, I ain't mad at this game tho he's made me mad other times but when their double teaming bynum and you got good looks why not take the shots??? i'm not worried as a Lakers fan for his horrible shooting last night...I'm more concerned about the 24 turnovers!!!
exactly, that was one of the most patient games kobe played all year. He let it come to him, got some really good shots at the rim that he was leaving short. On the turnovers a few of those came from being over passive, and the two wack a.ss charging fouls that is credited as turnovers due to f*ggots flopping. Bynum struggled against the double team, Pau was over passive as normal, Steve Blake isn't comfortable in the starting lineup, Sessions don't know where he belongs on the court, MWP got injured. I'm not upset with this game, once our point guard situation clear up, and Bynum continue to improve with handling the double teams we'll be just fine. And Kobe just won't miss those easy shots very often.
 6 years ago '06        #106
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7

I guess Bully (or I think SayJaiye) was right, Kobe just wants the scoring title and wants to pass MJ in points before he retires, he doesn't give a sh*t if he goes 1/30
 03-19-2012, 05:29 PM         #107
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron was 14 points on 15 shots last night....that mean he ain't sh*t? No, that means he had a rough night and he'll shoot the ball well next game. Same with Kobe. Only difference is Kobe's bad nights end up in 20-25 shots, while a guy like LeBron on a bad night will only get up 15 shots so it won't effect his overall % as much. And Wade will catch his slack to keep him from needing to try and takeover. If you think the Lakers can just dump it off to Bynum and live with that you must have watched 0 games this year. Bynum catches lobs all night, most of his points come from him being set up and not him just going to work one on one.
 6 years ago '05        #108
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
Seajaiye, your avy is supposed to make you tough, huh? Loser. Advertising how human a man can be. Go fu*k yourself.
 6 years ago '07        #109
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
threadstarter is a fu*ken lame u really have no life u fu*ken bum

YOUNG! hhaahahah fu*ken loser get a job
 03-19-2012, 06:07 PM         #110
CALIHUSTLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread should keep the Kobe haters happy untilla Kobe does something to shut y'all the fu*k up!!!
 6 years ago '10        #111
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,741 | Props total: 8666 8666
i see lebron stans are not acknowledging that 2-18 game he had
 03-19-2012, 06:16 PM         #112
THEYOUNGMESSIAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #113
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
yall hyped off one game....ITS ONE GAME!!!!!
 03-19-2012, 06:23 PM         #114
majormedicalboI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas really tryna get at the mamba huh. stop it 5

...rings.
 03-19-2012, 06:37 PM         #115
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eightytyson06 said:
i see lebron stans are not acknowledging that 2-18 game he had
already dismissed that sh*t.............he was the main focus of that 08 celtics defense and he still managed to take them to a game 7 and didnt get blown out by 40
 6 years ago '10        #116
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,301 | Props total: 1953 1953
i have no words for kobe's performance
 6 years ago '04        #117
akalimelazer 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$363 | Props total: 8 8
this n*gga kobe was playing like

[pic - click to view]

last night kobe shoulda took some of his soul glo

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #118
whatzthebiz 1 heat pts
space
space
$214 | Props total: 9 9
one game and you run your mouth...just hang yourself
 6 years ago '12        #119
D3adjok3r 
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe stay shooting lets see if they kan get out the first round in the playoffs this year
 6 years ago '05        #120
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
lol biggest kobe fan on this site he watches his every move
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy