Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-18-2012, 09:28 PM         #21
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
I told 50 what he needs to do, to bring his sh*t back

Your link isn't working dawg
 6 years ago '10        #22
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23803 23803
i dont get why rappers arnt using live instrumentals
 6 years ago '04        #23
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
 drumgangP said:
It isnt normal for everyone thats ever released anything to come out and say the next, is better than the last?

How many people yall know that said "Yeah the album/product I got coming out later this year is cool, but it sucks compared to my old sh*t"
I was just gonna say this. I can understand you being proud of your new work and maybe in your opinion thinking it's your best. But damn, I'm really looking forward to the day where someone says "You know, I think my last album was a 10/10 and I'd give this one a 7 or an 8." The honesty alone instead of the same old bullsh*t would probably make me actually check the album out.
 6 years ago '04        #24
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 03-18-2012, 09:53 PM         #25
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheAwesomeOne said:
I am not going to read this garbage because I refuse to read it from someone else who is garbage. 50 Cent has been absolutely nothing from the moment he came out. Yes he did well on GRODT, but the only reason why is because of everything behind it. Eminem and Dre's production. Then the whole beef with Ja Rule. He put all of the sh*t out like it was a boxing match and then after he was done with that he thought he was the king of something. He tries to beef with everyone and seriously it hurt his career more than it did help it. Now look what he is doing, nothing. He may as well stick to making straight to TV movies.
Dawg eminem and dre only produced 6 of the 16 tracks on GRODT
 6 years ago '05        #26
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
Yayo said his album was "as good as" GRODT too
 6 years ago '11        #27
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 drumgangP said:
It isnt normal for everyone thats ever released anything to come out and say the next, is better than the last?
it's not like he said its better than BISD (that was actually his last 2 be specific) or Curtis, etc....EVERY time 50 is about 2 drop a new album he says it's better than GRODT. Seriously. He even said that about the GRODT soundtrack.

And its because he knows GRODT is considered his best album by most ppl and to get ppl to check it out or cop he says this everytime. I think most ppl know by now that he isn't going to top GRODT but he says that because he knows that was his most popular and well received album

The "it's better than GRODT" is kinda like an inside joke on BX at this point because everytime he is coming out with a new album he says this He should just let his work speak for itself because anybody who has been listening 2 him since the beginning know this album aint gonna be better than GRODT, just make the best record possible and let it be its own thing.

Last edited by Two Pistols; 03-18-2012 at 10:01 PM..
 03-18-2012, 09:55 PM         #28
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sean McDevitt said:
i dont get why rappers arnt using live instrumentals
Ryan Leslie uses live instrumentals in making beats, S1 does that too
 03-18-2012, 09:56 PM         #29
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
Your link isn't working dawg
I Told the n*gga to bring du rag/fitted hat combos back to rap.

We been clowning all night, saying his hottest sh*t was when he rocked the fitted/du-rag combo
 03-18-2012, 10:00 PM         #30
iamMuziSean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ncsfinest89 said:
those beats on grodt were hot and went with his flow, esp dre beats.

When 50's beats lack he tends to is what i've noticed. A lot of the beats he's picked to rap on have been wack over the years. Plus on grodt his flow was hungry and obviously it isnt anymore.

pretty much bruh
 03-18-2012, 10:03 PM         #31
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
I Told the n*gga to bring du rag/fitted hat combos back to rap.

We been clowning all night, saying his hottest sh*t was when he rocked the fitted/du-rag combo
Lol he still does that i think
 03-18-2012, 10:03 PM         #32
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fif is a marketing genius. i STILL check out his new albums cuz of how good grodt was............i know he's lying to me here again, but now i gotta download his new sh*t when it drops

6 years ago '04        #33
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
get rich or die trying is NOT a clasic album at ALL. If it is its the wackest classic lbum in the history of hiphop]please hammer don't hurt em is better then that wackass album. I give you 5 baners max.
 6 years ago '11        #34
space
space
 skillahmang said:
i know he said this. but these threads just spark a bunch of bull sh*t debating about something we dont know to be true. but no matter what nobody is going to recreate something better then there best sh*t.

50 should take somethin from jay and nas. they never talked about there new album being as good as their classic sh*t. just drop it. if it is good it is good. but 50 cent is a business man, he sometimes lets that overshadow the artistry.

50 didnt say GRODT was gonna be better then Power of the dollar. he just DID.

actions>words
That's what i'm saying....there are a lot of rapper's who's 1st (released) albums are considered their best so its not just 50, but the majority of them dont compare every album they come out with to their 1st. Some of them might say it's their best album yet, or they just dont compare it at all and let it speak 4 itself.

I know that's another way for him 2 promote it and i cant knock the hustle but i think he should stop saying every album gonna be better than grodt.
 6 years ago '04        #35
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 NCsFinest89 said:
He has said this about every album he has released since the massacre
/thread
 6 years ago '11        #36
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
fif is a marketing genius. i STILL check out his new albums cuz of how good grodt was............i know he's lying to me here again, but now i gotta download his new sh*t when it drops

Yeah that's y i said i cant knock his hustle...cuz there are still ppl who r gonna check it out or possibly cop off wanting 2 see if he went back 2 that sound. I dont think he has, but i still listen 2 that & power of the dollar
 6 years ago '11        #37
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 64 64
50 gatta be on the pipe son
 6 years ago '06        #38
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
 SeaJaiye said:

He got you to download it and not buy it. Sounds like he needs new marketing tactics lol
 6 years ago '10        #39
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,489 | Props total: 1533 1533

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #40
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Im Soo Special said:
go back to the massacre sound

and BRING SHA MONEY BACK. u cant do it without sha
THIS!! HE IS A UNDERATED PRODUCER.:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy