Mar 18 - Real Life Project X - "like a war zone" Police Chief Says

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #21
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213

ontario stand up!!!

except fu*k london.... n*ggas aint really bout that life
 03-19-2012, 11:13 PM         #22
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

What’s the reaction been like?

“I’ve had people, someone from St. Catharines [Ont.] call me, someone from somewhere else called me, and they say ‘Why would you do that?’ and then just hang up. Like, OK.... It bothers me, the fact that I’ve made the littlest mistake of texting my status. If I was one of the guys or one of the girls who did all that stuff, if I partook in actually doing the damage, I wouldn’t feel like this. I’d be angry, I’d be, like, ‘why did I do that,’ kind of thing, but now I’m sitting here going: ‘I really hope I can fix this because I don’t want to end up being charged for something I didn’t even do.’”

Why send the text?

“I was in a drunken state when I wrote that... I wasn’t even paying attention to how ridiculous that looked. I didn’t think about it, I woke up and my phone had a bunch of messages and stuff, and Facebook – and I look at it and think ‘Oh my gosh, like, why did I write that?’ I remember thinking to myself when I was writing it, I was like, ‘I gotta make sure when I write this: I can’t say that I did something, because I didn’t.’ And then I looked at it and I did exactly [that] when I was trying to say something else.”

Things from the riot spread so quickly online.

“It was pretty ridiculous how fast [it’s] all over. All over YouTube, all over any social network.”

What do you think about the response?

“The same people that are tweeting about this and saying all this, obviously they kind of get a rush off it just like the people that are watching the so-called riot. People are interested. It’s entertaining to be a part of something like that, a lot of people would agree, and the people who weren’t there and are angry about it are the ones that are tweeting and saying, well, ‘Oh these people are ridiculous, these people are fools.’ Well, it’s none of their business.”

What was the riot like?

“I didn’t see a f!ght. I didn’t see anybody starting arguments with other people. It was just, everyone was just there – as strange as it sounds – everyone was just there to have a good time. And it was a pretty ridiculous way of having a good time. I don’t agree with what happened. But I mean, like, it was a lot of fun probably for a lot of people because it was extreme.”

Why’d they burn the CTV van?

“I think if it was a regular van, they wouldn’t have, but maybe because it was to do with news, they thought it would be kind of, like, an ironic joke.”

Would you send the same status again?

“Oh absolutely not. Honestly, my friend he put his status to just “London riot” and was like, I’m glad you did something smart. [But] not me.”

I spoke with someone today who said police can’t charge someone based only on a tweet or Facebook status.

“That is the hugest relief.”
 6 years ago '06        #23
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

told y'all london n*ggas aint really bout that life
 6 years ago '04        #24
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

I live 45 mins from that stupid a.ss sh*t

the dude from that FB pic is stupid as fu*k, he works at ontario power generation. Thats a fu*king nuclear plant I used to work at. How they gona have dumbasses like that there
 6 years ago '05        #25
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 shadydre85 said:
please that wasnt even close to project x in project x they had the whol block on fire and it was a big a.ss party this sh*t look like somthing you see at a rock concert.
thats cause a dude with a flame thrower started wildin out cause they stole his drugs..as far as the party in the movie they just had one fire goin like in this college video..sh*t actually looks just like the movie and thats exactly why the movie is called PROJECT X..

BTW cops should have just backed off and dropped a precision missile on them LOL
 03-20-2012, 06:36 AM         #26
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImamThug187 said:
I live 45 mins from that stupid a.ss sh*t

the dude from that FB pic is stupid as fu*k, he works at ontario power generation. Thats a fu*king nuclear plant I used to work at. How they gona have dumbasses like that there

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #27
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Bouncer said:

ontario stand up!!!

except fu*k london.... n*ggas aint really bout that life
Word.

I fu*king HATE London.
 6 years ago '07        #28
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,436 | Props total: 16149 16149
rappers can't use that its just entertainment..and movies excuse no more
 6 years ago '09        #29
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 762 762
Hmmm that boy lucky they have diff laws in Canada over here in the UK you will get locked the fu*k up for tweeting certain sh*t, racism, hate speeches etc
Kid was in court yesterday for tweeting hate about Fabrice Muamba & ppl got busted for tweeting/Fb updates about the riots last year retards
 6 years ago '05        #30
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,587 | Props total: 2072 2072
London is weak but they got bad bi*ches(not bred there tho) remember the Saugeen Stripper ,Ontario? That ho would put on a show every Friday. My boy lived the floor up from her. They got co-ed showers n sh*t at Western
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy