Where Does BIGGIE SMALLS Rank On Your All Time List (Poll Edition)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Where Does Biggie Rank
Top 5 188 61.64%
Top 10 63 20.66%
Top 20 43 14.10%
Top 40 6 1.97%
Not Even Top 40 5 1.64%
Voters: 305. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,745 | Props total: 11526 11526
 r.burgundy said:
i dont get how you think big l, slick rick and masta ace is funny.

but chino xl is ok.

either way. like homie said its his list. arguing with people about whats there top 10 MC or Album is pointless.

but it does say a lot about somebody lol. just saying.

i do believe there a certain MCs and Albums, that i believe you have to acknowledge to be superior in hiphop. Not to follow the trends or to be cool. Because it just is DOPE. It epitomizes HipHop.

People wanna say Illmatic is overrated or biggie is overrated. go for it. but for you to just plain out say that the sh*t is wack. I dont get what you believe the essence of good hiphop is. You either like to stand out or you just have a very big bias.

this is coming from someone who listens to ALL HIPHOP. East,West,North,South. Flossed out. Greedy.
 6 years ago '10        #102
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 r.burgundy said:
Dont laugh at Masta Ace, he is mad underrated. Smart and a skilled rapper
 6 years ago '04        #103
jayo1210 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 6 6
Number 1
 6 years ago '11        #104
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,642 | Props total: 1376 1376
#1 for me

ALL TIME
 6 years ago '11        #105
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,642 | Props total: 1376 1376
Whoever said anything other than top 5 I would like to see who they put ahead of him
 6 years ago '07        #106
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Da Ill One said:
I don't know why you're laughing... It's my opinion... notice Tupac isn't on my list...Because I never got into Pac...and I can admit that as a fan of Hip Hop...i'm not a follower like most of you in here... IN MY OPINION not yours but MINE Masta Ace is my number 1 rapper and Sick Rick is better than Biggie... people probably dont' agree with my best producers list either but I dont' care I listen to who I like not who Everyone else likes, become your own man and not what society says you should listen too
in my opinion derek fisher is betta than jordan.just cause its mines mines doesnt mean its not comical

slick rick or big daddy kane in anybodys top 10 means u likely neva heard tha music and just wanna make a trendy list.
i mean seriously tho,if your not familar wit tha music,y comment?
 6 years ago '07        #107
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 uddart said:
Dont laugh at Masta Ace, he is mad underrated. Smart and a skilled rapper
im not lol'n at ace, im laughin at somebody havin him higher than biggie
i loce ace but he shouldnt be on anybodys top 10.too me thats just tryin to hard to be diff
 6 years ago '07        #108
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 skillahmang said:
i dont get how you think big l, slick rick and masta ace is funny.

but chino xl is ok.

either way. like homie said its his list. arguing with people about whats there top 10 MC or Album is pointless.

but it does say a lot about somebody lol. just saying.

i do believe there a certain MCs and Albums, that i believe you have to acknowledge to be superior in hiphop. Not to follow the trends or to be cool. Because it just is DOPE. It epitomizes HipHop.

People wanna say Illmatic is overrated or biggie is overrated. go for it. but for you to just plain out say that the sh*t is wack. I dont get what you believe the essence of good hiphop is. You either like to stand out or you just have a very big bias.

this is coming from someone who listens to ALL HIPHOP. East,West,North,South. Flossed out. Greedy.
because it just shows that people dont really listen to tha music and they just pullin names out of hats
i thought i flagged chino also.i certainly meant to
who arguin?im just laughin

its just people tryin to hard to be different
 6 years ago '07        #109
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
I put top 20 because I'm not sure where I would put him but when I think of GOATs I take in alot of stuff into account and one of the biggest things is longevity and though it wasn't Biggie's fault Biggie doesn't have that

Its kinda like Grant Hill/T-Mac, yeah they had all the skills to be all-time greats but ish happens, and I don't think anyone has them on their greatest ever list because of what they COULD have done.
if goin by longevity,i dont see too short on anybodys list.he's got more albums than anybody
im a jayz fan but outta 14 albums 3 might be classic.nas might hav 1 classic outta 10.i'll take tha dude who got tha most classic material
 6 years ago '04        #110
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 r.burgundy said:
in my opinion derek fisher is betta than jordan.just cause its mines mines doesnt mean its not comical

slick rick or big daddy kane in anybodys top 10 means u likely neva heard tha music and just wanna make a trendy list.
i mean seriously tho,if your not familar wit tha music,y comment?
I'm very familiar with the music... not trying to be trendy or different at all..I just feel Biggie was overrated and there's people better than him... that's all

IMO Prince Paul is the best producer ever... so I gues I'm trying to be different there as well huh... oh well ill keep bumping Ace over ANY Biggie track and you can bump whoever you like more... I won't laugh at your opinion even if you did think Fisher was better than Jordan...
 03-19-2012, 02:42 PM         #111
venegasp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Top 20, didn't like everything he made but the stuff he did i really enjoyed
 6 years ago '05        #112
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
2pac Biggie Big Pun Nas Eminem thas my top 5
 6 years ago '04        #113
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
1. Biggie Smalls
2. Notorious Big
3. Big Poppa
4. Doesn't matter
5. who gives a fu*k ?
 6 years ago '10        #114
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1964 1964
arguably top 5, definitely top 10
 6 years ago '07        #115
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I'm very familiar with the music... not trying to be trendy or different at all..I just feel Biggie was overrated and there's people better than him... that's all

IMO Prince Paul is the best producer ever... so I gues I'm trying to be different there as well huh... oh well ill keep bumping Ace over ANY Biggie track and you can bump whoever you like more... I won't laugh at your opinion even if you did think Fisher was better than Jordan...
thats much more sensible than havin masta ace and slick rick as betta artists than big

nothin wrong wit that,but ace and slick rick arent even in that discussion.rick in particular might hav a smaller body of classic work than b.i.g,so what on earth could u possibly base this opinion off of if not tryin to be trendy?
 6 years ago '12        #116
noska 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 3470 3470
top10 but if he had more material probably top 5
 6 years ago '07        #117
xisthatruth 
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 28 28
 Barack Obonga said:
Top 10.

I make your mouthpiece obese like Della Reese When I release, you loose teeth like Little Cease n*gga please...
blood flood your dungarees...and thats the just half of my warpath

...just wish he had more time
 6 years ago '04        #118
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,955 | Props total: 1573 1573
Top 5 dead or alive and thats off 2 lp's
 6 years ago '11        #119
datniccamoose 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 910 910
number 1 most of u f*ggot crackers were in ur daddies nutsacks when he was dropping classics so u wouldnt understand the effect his music had at the time of it's releases
 6 years ago '11        #120
datniccamoose 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 910 910
after reading some of u crackers list's

i contemplated about deleting my account on this site
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy