Where Does BIGGIE SMALLS Rank On Your All Time List (Poll Edition)

most viewed right now
 135
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Where Does Biggie Rank
Top 5 188 61.64%
Top 10 63 20.66%
Top 20 43 14.10%
Top 40 6 1.97%
Not Even Top 40 5 1.64%
Voters: 305. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
top 3 for sure.
 6 years ago '12        #42
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
i think he's better than that crack head tupac
this dumbass
 6 years ago '05        #43
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 notoriousthugzz said:
lol forreal im a ye fan but top 5

and looks like he changed his avi... what a pus*y
Whats stopping Kanye from Top 5 except your own insecurity about what is and what isnt hip hop. Kanye is my number 2, better catalogue then most so called "elite" emcees, classic singles, classic features, dayum near done a song with anyone thats mattered in the game, get co signs from most, is one of the few progressive hip hop artists in existence today etc.

Kanye just doesnt sit well with guys thats are obsessed with an image in their head of what hip hop should be.
 6 years ago '11        #44
AgentAddison 149 heat pts149
space
avatar space
space
$2,168 | Props total: 2444 2444
Top 5. JayZ, Nas, Em, Pac, BIG in no particular order
 6 years ago '12        #45
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 1376 1376
 sheedawg said:
Whats stopping Kanye from Top 5 except your own insecurity about what is and what isnt hip hop. Kanye is my number 2, better catalogue then most so called "elite" emcees, classic singles, classic features, dayum near done a song with anyone thats mattered in the game, get co signs from most, is one of the few progressive hip hop artists in existence today etc.

Kanye just doesnt sit well with guys thats are obsessed with an image in their head of what hip hop should be.
Kanye aint even the best in his own city...so no
 6 years ago '05        #46
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 KUKOC said:
Kanye aint even the best in his own city...so no
Thats an opinion, not fact, as is what I said. Trust me, I'm a huge Common fan as well, but in terms of progression of the culture, he hasnt done anything truly memorable since BE, and yes, Finding Forever was dope but how many of those songs are all time Common classics?

I think Kanye the person just garners unwarranted hate.
 03-18-2012, 11:08 PM         #47
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mid to upper teens
 6 years ago '12        #48
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 1376 1376
 sheedawg said:
Thats an opinion, not fact, as is what I said. Trust me, I'm a huge Common fan as well, but in terms of progression of the culture, he hasnt done anything truly memorable since BE, and yes, Finding Forever was dope but how many of those songs are all time Common classics?

I think Kanye the person just garners unwarranted hate.
Kanye the person is an idiot..and overall id put him ahead of common cuz he produces also..but as a pure MC..nope

And if u think Kanye has "progressed the culture" then u must like Wayne too...Graduation and before was beautiful..Everything after was trash..includin WTT
 6 years ago '08        #49
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 KUKOC said:
I can tell by that weed yur smokin u dont know wtf yur talkin about..so i forgive u
thank you, sorry but i dont feel tupac maybe cuz im latino i dont know but i think biggies koo
 6 years ago '11        #50
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 sheedawg said:
Whats stopping Kanye from Top 5 except your own insecurity about what is and what isnt hip hop. Kanye is my number 2, better catalogue then most so called "elite" emcees, classic singles, classic features, dayum near done a song with anyone thats mattered in the game, get co signs from most, is one of the few progressive hip hop artists in existence today etc.

Kanye just doesnt sit well with guys thats are obsessed with an image in their head of what hip hop should be.
Kanye is a better producer then rapper he was below average lyrically and had ghost writers on his first album


Kanye is one my favorite rappers but to say he top 5 even top ten is stupid when there's so many better rappers that have just as good of a catalog
 03-18-2012, 11:25 PM         #51
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KUKOC said:
Kanye the person is an idiot..and overall id put him ahead of common cuz he produces also..but as a pure MC..nope

And if u think Kanye has "progressed the culture" then u must like Wayne too...Graduation and before was beautiful..Everything after was trash..includin WTT
grad is his worst album
 6 years ago '12        #52
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 1376 1376
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
thank you, sorry but i dont feel tupac maybe cuz im latino i dont know but i think biggies koo
Thats a horrible excuse..and step yur weed game up
 6 years ago '05        #53
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 KUKOC said:
Kanye the person is an idiot..and overall id put him ahead of common cuz he produces also..but as a pure MC..nope

And if u think Kanye has "progressed the culture" then u must like Wayne too...Graduation and before was beautiful..Everything after was trash..includin WTT
Typical Kanye response that after Graduation he's been trash, when in reality as a lyricist he has grown and gotten better, The Joy and Gorgeous being perfect examples of Kanye being more than just an average rapper.

So MBDTF was trash?
 6 years ago '11        #54
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104 OP
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Karamu said:
grad is his worst album
you must not have heard 808 heartbreak
 03-18-2012, 11:37 PM         #55
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
you must not have heard 808 heartbreak
more cohesive, better song writing, and more influential than grad
 6 years ago '12        #56
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 1376 1376
 sheedawg said:

So MBDTF was trash?
Yes..there was maybe 3 songs i liked..the rest was weak

Theres a difference between hip hop and hit pop..but too many people try to make it one in the same
 6 years ago '12        #57
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 1376 1376
 Karamu said:
more cohesive, better song writing, and more influential than grad
I can say the same for Flockaveli..dont make Waka nice
 6 years ago '05        #58
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 KUKOC said:
Yes..there was maybe 3 songs i liked..the rest was weak

Theres a difference between hip hop and hit pop..but too many people try to make it one in the same


if you don't mind me asking, what are the 3 songs you liked, they wouldnt happen to be Dark Fantasy, So Appalled and Devil In A New Dress would it?
 03-18-2012, 11:41 PM         #59
Karamu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KUKOC said:
I can say the same for Flockaveli..dont make Waka nice
wasn't aware Flockaveli had great song-writing
 6 years ago '12        #60
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 1376 1376
 sheedawg said:


if you don't mind me asking, what are the 3 songs you liked, they wouldnt happen to be Dark Fantasy, So Appalled and Devil In A New Dress would it?
Gorgeous..Power..Runaway
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy