New Artifacts Show Alien Contact With Ancient Mayas?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #21
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 5232 5232
*bookmarked
 6 years ago '05        #22
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
i beleive there is intelligent life in the universe on multiple planets, there has to be.. billions and billions of galaxys? we cant be so arrogant to believe we are the only ones.. i try to be a logical thinker, and the thing i have an issue with is the fact that these being were able to come to our planet.. i just dont see it.. i think i cant believe it because we have not been able to figure out how to travel through space effectively..

maybe its my arrogance as a human.
. i think our ancestors just had creative minds similar to how we are today.. i mean we thought up zombies and vampires and chimera and all kinds of sh*t that has never truly existed.. i think the Mayans and Egyptians created these alien artifacts/sculptures out of their imaginations..

i beleive they were able to deduce the fact that stars may have been far away suns, and i beleive they were able to think that, if there are far away stars, then there is planets also.. and they were then able to come to the thought process that there may be beings on that planet as well..

im kinda going on a rant, not very organized but i think you get what im saying.. i typed this sh*t fast on my phone so my grammar sucks also, please excuse that..

in closing i beleive in life on other planets, i have a hard time beleive that alien bodies visited Earth
you gotta remember man... we've only been going to space since the 60s... we've only had motors since the early 1900's and electricity a it before that....

really in the past 5000 years is when humans have began to really learn about the world around the, before that we hardly new anythign.

just think of it this way... what if life on another planet had our technology 50,000 years ago, and are still thriving today? they would be light years ahead of anything we have right now.

just because we dont know how to do intergalactic space travel doesnt mean others cant.... we are the only form of intelligent life we know about... and using our achievements to try and compare to that of another possible species out there is wrong in my opinion.

we havent even gone past the moon but people say "aliens couldnt travel that far through space because we havent figured it out".... we still have space shuttles that tear apart on re-entry, explode on take off, and have all sorts of problems.

we have far from mastered space travel... we got a long ways to go before we do... but if we're around for another 1000 years just imagine what kind of technology we will have.... it will be unrecognizable to us.
 6 years ago '07        #23
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,845 | Props total: 4830 4830
 ldngfxguy said:
I believe there is life in space, but I am just not sure if there is anything out there close to human intelligence. Out of all the millions of species on our own planet, only one has been bright enough to build civilizations. I know the universe is gigantic, but you have to have the right climate/conditions also a high level of intelligence.

I am not ruling it out though lol.
and tha rest are bright enough not k!ll themselves and destroy their enviorments
 6 years ago '05        #24
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 r.burgundy said:
and tha rest are bright enough not k!ll themselves and destroy their enviorments

it seems every other animal on earth lives in harmony with nature, where as we just ruin it.

so can we truly call ourselves intelligent when we ruin the only home we have?
 6 years ago '10        #25
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
 ldngfxguy said:
I believe there is life in space, but I am just not sure if there is anything out there close to human intelligence. Out of all the millions of species on our own planet, only one has been bright enough to build civilizations. I know the universe is gigantic, but you have to have the right climate/conditions also a high level of intelligence.

I am not ruling it out though lol.
but what really is civil, we just made it up

just because we live in a so called "system" we are considered civil, hell americans consider other countries that dont live like us uncivil

the first time I peeped this out was I was young and seen pochahaunus( when j. smith and her had that conversation and he was saying they wanted to "civilize" her people) basically calling them primative and ish

people need to realize humans are late to the game, other animals understand this k!ll or be k!lled ish but because they dont live in big buildings, have their own laws and ish that makes them uncivil????

brah scientist consider monkeys tribal animals now because they move in tribes and are smarter then what most humans realize

monkey babies learn faster then human babies

elephants cry when a member of theirs dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when there is a stranger(human) in the surrounding area, animals alert each other(with their own signals and ish) no matter what species it is it alerts all animals

you dont think after years of hunting these motherfu*kers they havent grew to learn what the fu*k we are?????

we are no different then them expect that we are a disease on this planet

fu*k man made law, their is universal law and god law

laws that apply to everything around us
 6 years ago '09        #26
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 17945 17945
I believe....
 6 years ago '10        #27
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
also these people were not stupid like we think they are, a major key in our downfall is losing our links to our past

you can somewhat blame the white man for that though
 6 years ago '09        #28
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 3851 3851
i believe somethings out there because there is no way they built pyramids its to perfect to high like somebody explain how that is even possible
 6 years ago '10        #29
ldngfxguy 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 2 2
 r.burgundy said:
true that
 6 years ago '07        #30
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 126 126
there is so much in this world that we don't know and probably never will know, or truly fully understand. But that's the way sh*t is in this crazy world, n*gga's still don't kno how to build the pyramids and them sh*t'z have been around forever...there's alot of crazy sh*t that we probably couldn't even fathom
 6 years ago '05        #31
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
All this sh*t proves is what the "Owners" of our civilized world think about the general population aka us.... they only ever expect and want us to be monetary slaves....
 6 years ago '05        #32
hanzo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,961 | Props total: 1430 1430
 DSOM said:
So how do we know these werent just made

exactly, we dont know

this video proves fu*k all
 03-19-2012, 03:10 PM         #33
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:

just because we dont know how to do intergalactic space travel doesnt mean others cant.... we are the only form of intelligent life we know about... and using our achievements to try and compare to that of another possible species out there is wrong in my opinion.

we havent even gone past the moon but people say "aliens couldnt travel that far through space because we havent figured it out".... we still have space shuttles that tear apart on re-entry, explode on take off, and have all sorts of problems.

I don't think the technology is in question. The questionable part is IF you did have the tech to travel impossible distances, in an even more improbable time frame, WHY would you visit a civilization 50,000 years behind you.

The milky way alone is 100,000 light years across, So and the nearest galaxy is probably infinitely further than that. Aliens would have to have million (human) year life spans just to make the trip. Then to do all of that, just to show off your sweet lights in the sky, cut up some cows, or to teach the Myans, whom haven't even figured out how to fly in their own atmosphere let alone from galaxy to galaxy, how to paint planets they have never seen, just sounds ridiculous logically speaking.

Unless these aliens are all female, then logic wouldn't exist, and everything I said that doesn't make sense will make perfect sense.

In my opinion, I think there is probably a reasonable explanation other than aliens. But if we're talking improbable then I think us humans creating time-traveling technology at some point in the future is just as far fetched as aliens but more realistic... It could be future humans traveling back to ancient times. Atleast that theory, while unbased, makes sense logically.

Last edited by 80sbabyent; 03-19-2012 at 03:28 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #34
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4018 4018
How this thread is only 2 pages long but there are threads in the fu*kin Hip Hop spot about fu*kin Wack a.ss Flocka or whatever the fu*k his name is that are longer is beyond me.
 6 years ago '07        #35
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,708 | Props total: 2538 2538
only 10% of the mayan civilization has been excavated....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy