New Artifacts Show Alien Contact With Ancient Mayas?

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
6568 pageviews
34 comments

RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,064 | Props total: 18822 18822
New Artifacts Show Alien Contact With Ancient Mayas?

[video - click to view]

Artifacts are Revealed! by Nassim Haramein & Klaus DonaMayan Secrets to Be Revealed by

Mexican Government in '2012' - Documentary - "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond,"

The Mexican government is releasing state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar to the makers of a documentary, "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," TheWrap has learned.

The information -- protected for 80 years -- is expected to reveal Mayan beliefs in future catastrophes and wisdom characterized as "shocking," producer Raul Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia, told TheWrap.

The end of the Mayan calendar in December 2012 has long given rise to theories and speculation about the end of the world.

The agreement will allow Julia-Levy to film in never-before-seen locations.

"The Mayans used to construct one pyramid over another," tourism minister for the Mexican state of Campeche Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado told TheWrap. "In the site at Calakmul (pictured below right), workers for INAH [the National Institute of Anthropology and History] have discovered rooms inside the pyramid that have never been seen or explored before.

"And we're letting this documentary film there, to see what has been discovered inside the pyramid."

Julia-Levy (above) said he'd been made aware of the secret Mayan information by former Mexican president Vicente Fox -- a friend of his family -- and that it took four years of phone calls to finally get the OK from current president Felipe Calderon.

"This is very important for humanity, not just for Mexico," said Julia-Levy. "This information has been protected for 80 years, and now it's important for people to understand the series of events that are coming, and the consequences for all of us."

[pic - click to view]

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in '2012' Doc | Reuters

34 comments for "New Artifacts Show Alien Contact With Ancient Mayas?"

6 years ago '07        #2
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 2536 2536
Props..
Are you's convinced yet?
Jesus @ 7:18
 6 years ago '07        #3
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 2536 2536
8:15 is crazy.. you can hardly see saturn how would they know it had rings
 6 years ago '05        #4
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4

*waits for more info on this stuff*
 6 years ago '10        #5
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

03-18-2012, 10:07 PM         #6
TheUzualSuSpect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive seen this type of shyt before anybody ever watch ancient aliens? sum mind blowin ish right there
 03-18-2012, 10:36 PM         #7
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheUzualSuSpect said:
ive seen this type of shyt before anybody ever watch ancient aliens? sum mind blowin ish right there
Exactly...They arent showing sh*t that wasnt already on Ancient Aliens imo
 6 years ago '09        #8
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
i believe in aliens hard body.....way too much evidence

even believe they made earth and we are their experiment so to say

the mayan calender ending and them coming to k!ll us all is a bit crazy....but theres no doubt they made heavy contact with Egyptians and the mayans
 6 years ago '11        #9
O D 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 19 19
ive watched every episode of aa..

none of these artifacts were in it.

i think their government was withholding it from the public and just now released it.
 6 years ago '06        #10
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
It's not so "impossible" to think and believe that our ancestors were contacted by beings not from this planet. Look at the pyramids, for example. I think some of the proof has been right under our noses and we haven't looked at it as such. Erich Von Daniken was right.
 03-19-2012, 02:17 AM         #11
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aliens are real.
 6 years ago '11        #12
knuckleHeads2 
space
space
$1,464 | Props total: 598 598
i would like to think that ancient civilizations were not as primitive as everyone makes them out to be.
althought there are jus some things that cant be explained very easily, and jus dont make any sense.
such as getting 100% accurate cut on rock almost as hard as diamond...
 6 years ago '10        #13
ldngfxguy 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 2 2
I believe there is life in space, but I am just not sure if there is anything out there close to human intelligence. Out of all the millions of species on our own planet, only one has been bright enough to build civilizations. I know the universe is gigantic, but you have to have the right climate/conditions also a high level of intelligence.

I am not ruling it out though lol.
 6 years ago '10        #14
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 463 463
sh*t is scary though. Can't even lie.
 6 years ago '04        #15
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
So how do we know these werent just made
 6 years ago '04        #16
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,869 | Props total: 4620 4620
if these are 100% authentic...

THERE IS NO WAY anyone can deny existence of extraterritorial life.
 6 years ago '06        #17
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 444 444
 ldngfxguy said:
I believe there is life in space, but I am just not sure if there is anything out there close to human intelligence. Out of all the millions of species on our own planet, only one has been bright enough to build civilizations. I know the universe is gigantic, but you have to have the right climate/conditions also a high level of intelligence.

I am not ruling it out though lol.
i beleive there is intelligent life in the universe on multiple planets, there has to be.. billions and billions of galaxys? we cant be so arrogant to believe we are the only ones.. i try to be a logical thinker, and the thing i have an issue with is the fact that these being were able to come to our planet.. i just dont see it.. i think i cant believe it because we have not been able to figure out how to travel through space effectively..

maybe its my arrogance as a human.. i think our ancestors just had creative minds similar to how we are today.. i mean we thought up zombies and vampires and chimera and all kinds of sh*t that has never truly existed.. i think the Mayans and Egyptians created these alien artifacts/sculptures out of their imaginations..

i beleive they were able to deduce the fact that stars may have been far away suns, and i beleive they were able to think that, if there are far away stars, then there is planets also.. and they were then able to come to the thought process that there may be beings on that planet as well..

im kinda going on a rant, not very organized but i think you get what im saying.. i typed this sh*t fast on my phone so my grammar sucks also, please excuse that..

in closing i beleive in life on other planets, i have a hard time beleive that alien bodies visited Earth
 6 years ago '08        #18
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
this info was protected for 80 years??? just imagine what info our govt is protecting...we probably wouldnt even believe it if they told us..
 6 years ago '06        #19
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,179 | Props total: 1806 1806
 Mathematic said:
this info was protected for 80 years??? just imagine what info our govt is protecting...we probably wouldnt even believe it if they told us..

exactly, One thing Ive always been told by people in the know(parents work for the fed govt and cdc) is that the world isn't as it seems, you'd have to forget everything you learned to learn the truth.. had me like
 03-19-2012, 09:55 AM         #20
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just like pakal said. how did they know there is rings around planets that are crazy far from our plant...
the detail of the ufo's...
the "people" with the vertical eyes...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago