most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,887 | Props total: 12584 12584
Tupac was just upset his bum ballerina a.ss ain't got an album half as good as illmatic while illmatic is the bible of hip hop
 6 years ago '10        #22
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 Chad09 said:
Nas, your whole damn style is bitten
You heard my melody, read about my life in the papers
All my run-ins with authorities, felonious capers
Now you wanna live my life, so what's a Hausa Nas?

Fake thug....

Grimey Jr. said:
lets be real here, that Pac beef wasnt a good look for Nas. only source that says it was deaded is Nas
Suge said it too....
 6 years ago '10        #23
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
This nice Nas did a interview about this but like somebody said there's different versions of this story. And that's real cool he talked about the Will Smith situation. I know Steve Stoute talked about it a little bit in a interview he did last year.
 6 years ago '04        #24
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,430 | Props total: 29666 29666
 Grimey Jr. said:
lets be real here, that Pac beef wasnt a good look for Nas. only source that says it was deaded is Nas
naw young noble said it was over...but this sh*t where nas STEPPED to to 2pac..lol no
 6 years ago '09        #25
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
Jay-Z stans in denial
there used to be a video on youtube of Outlawz speaking on Nas and 2Pac squashing their beef
this all can find at the moment

Young Noble speaking on the making of "Me & My Girlfriend"

He got that concept from Nas. Remember Nas did that song about the gun ("I Gave You Power" from the 1996 album It Was Written)? 'Pac used to like that song. When him and Nas Squashed their beef, I was happy. I grew up on NAS. Around my way, when Nas came out with "Live At The Barbeque" sh*t. I could have been the first n*gga promoting his a.ss. All the Outlawz were fans of Nas. 'Pac was too. He used to like Nas. That's all hip-hop do. You hear a nice idea, and you flip it and make it better. That was one of those sh*ts. There was a lot of sh*t going on, and 'Pac was never a dude to hold his toungue. He put it out there. He felt like a lot of muther****as was against him, and that didn't sit well with him neither. Mutha****as made it like an East Coast/West Coast situation, when in reality 'Pac and all the Outlawz is from the East Coast. That was just one of those songs where 'Pac was riding on his enemies. 'Pac had nothing but love from New York. We was in New York for the MTV Awards 3 days before he got shot in Vegas. That's where we seen Nas and they squashed it. That was one of the happiest time I've seen him. He was happy to be in New York and feeling the love. We was all in New York Uptown, it wasn't like we was in the hotel all day We even walked for some damn blocks. in Manhattan somewhere. 'Pac said, "f*ck it, let's walk." We could have walked for 30 minutes. People couldn't belive it. This n*gga was giving bums hundreds of dollars and sh*t He had me holding a damn little briefcase with all this money. He was really happy to be back in New York. I think he wanted to get in touch with everybody out their-Rappers, and just the streets, period. He was happy about squashing the beef out there with Nas."
 6 years ago '08        #26
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,887 | Props total: 12584 12584
 Im Soo Special said:
^^^ how can a n*gga not like pac. read the end
Is there some obligation to like overrated average bipolar rappers?
 6 years ago '09        #27
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 Im Soo Special said:
^^^ how can a n*gga not like pac. read the end

I didn't say that I don't like 2pac, his 1 of my fav rappers of alltime

Last edited by Ash10; 03-17-2012 at 03:26 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #28
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,675 | Props total: 4524 4524
nas....

IM not even going to feed into this, we all know what happen earlier

if I defend this nikka Ill be stannin(and nas is the goat rapper to me)

Last edited by kiddrocay; 03-17-2012 at 03:31 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #29
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,447 | Props total: 1476 1476
all the nas haters must feel madd stupid for doubting the don LOL. that suge video and outlawz interview deaded yall nonbelievers real quick lol
 6 years ago '10        #30
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
and this was not nas's battle.....
 6 years ago '10        #31
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
snoop a traitor a.ss n*gga btw

snoop aslo talked a lot sh*t and dissed the hell out of suge when he was hemd up, but when suge got free snoop ran and hid

after 2pac had this nikka back when dre was like fu*k him

cant trust nothing these rappers say in rl
 6 years ago '10        #32
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
if u listen to it, its unbelievable how much of a traitor that dude is. him and dre is just... ugh

big get on the radio and u get shot at... coulda DIED and you go on the radio and say they cool? wtf. and why his story is by far the most different

lol i read somewhere recently how when pac got back after hearing that he punched snoop in the stomach lol. Im pretty sure its in one of those many threads over this past month. i dont believe it but sh*t was funny
in all honesty I feel bad that 2pac and biggie were surrounded by such shallow nikkas man

ish crazy brah how the nikkas they surrounded themselves with were a puzzle piece in their downfall

I wish they would have practiced what they preached

one of the reasons I respect jay although he was a shallow nikka too is he had that Ill get you before you get me mentality

Last edited by kiddrocay; 03-17-2012 at 04:01 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #33
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 2474 2474
what's snoops version of this incident?
 6 years ago '05        #34
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
but nas is the better rapper
 6 years ago '08        #35
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
What's funny is, most n*ggas think if you rap about peace and positivity or you never hear about a rapper did this or did that, you gotta be soft. If you know anything about the streets real gangstas move in silence. You've probably had conversations or even know real k!llas and don't even know it. Not sayin Nas is a gangsta or a k!lla but don't think he's soft either.

And everybody might kinda stretch the truth when it comes to them but I bet it really was a small altercation, Nas with his people, Pac with his, and instead of it goin the violent route they handled it like men and talked it out. You can't do nothin but respect that.
 6 years ago '10        #36
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
 phantom4life said:
What's funny is, most n*ggas think if you rap about peace and positivity or you never hear about a rapper did this or did that, you gotta be soft. If you know anything about the streets real gangstas move in silence. You've probably had conversations or even know real k!llas and don't even know it. Not sayin Nas is a gangsta or a k!lla but don't think he's soft either.

And everybody might kinda stretch the truth when it comes to them but I bet it really was a small altercation, Nas with his people, Pac with his, and instead of it goin the violent route they handled it like men and talked it out. You can't do nothin but respect that.
Co-sign but ignorant gossiping hip hop groupies who live for negativity feed off of bullsh*t. Nas is too much of a peaceful individual it is obvious in the way he presents himself. Nas takes it there only when he feels you push him to do so.
 6 years ago '11        #37
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
 Mel Rose said:
nas full of sh*t, tupac ran up on him when he was by himself and hugged him.

nas a gump
but Nas doesn't even has his own restaurant yet
 6 years ago '12        #38
AK2 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 100 100
 SomeOnesoN said:
but Nas doesn't even has his own restaurant yet
what a weak reply. are you 12 years old?
 6 years ago '04        #39
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,430 | Props total: 29666 29666
 Eagles All Day said:
Is there some obligation to like overrated average bipolar rappers?
lol is it me but with every alisa u have u act like a str8 bi*ch...lol tell em why u mad son
 03-17-2012, 07:47 PM         #40
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me and my girlfriend was inspired by nas and jay did that too. its kinda crazy how many songs of jays nas influenced directly or indirectly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy