Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 KnicksLost said:
No ask ya boy cambury he'll tell you since he's close to Steph and I knew ppl close to Zbo at the time...they couldn't stand each other and came close to blows a few times...Lebron wasn't in the equation until sh*t fell apart....Francis was an option after Larry Brown realized that steph wasn't sh*t and was a stat padder....and you are absolutely right it's layden, Steph, then the Mark Jackson/Rod Strickland/Ewing trade
thats not true at all.steph and zbo both left around tha same time.dantoni said steph wasnt playin for him.steph played his last game in feb of 08.they had no future plans for steph atfer that surgery

lebron was walsh plan eva since he came in office
francis and steph are similar and damn near every knick on that roster was a stat padder.

u were 1 of those singin walsh praises and now look lol.i told everybody walsh sucked and now look at these mofos f!ghtin for an 8 seedits time to realize that walsh did not do a good job here
 6 years ago '07        #82
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
 r.burgundy said:
thats not true at all.steph and zbo both left around tha same time.dantoni said steph wasnt playin for him.steph played his last game in feb of 08.they had no future plans for steph atfer that surgery

francis and steph are similar and damn near every knick on that roster was a stat padder.

u were 1 of those singin walsh praises and now look lol.i told everybody walsh sucked and now look at these mofos f!ghtin for an 8 seedits time to realize that walsh did not do a good job here
he also said z-bo just like to blow dro and club
 6 years ago '07        #83
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 timdog said:
he also said z-bo just like to blow dro and club
i can confirm that lol
 6 years ago '07        #84
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
 r.burgundy said:
i can confirm that lol
i heard many rumors about z-bo some most likely true

i just find it funny how guys called him a black hole in ny then he goes to memphis and balls the fu*k out
 6 years ago '07        #85
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 r.burgundy said:

because they realized that he was a selfish stat padder...did you watch any of the marbury knicks game??????

And the Zbo sh*t is as true as it gets....Zbo would constantly mention how much he couldn't stand steph and wanted to snuff that n*gga...New coach brung in his players or should I say mgmt...when did D'Antoni start coaching the knicks?....the Marbury move came from Mgmt more so than the coach after he couldn't recover form injuries...Zbo was in dead mans land in the fun and gun offense and already established that black hole label.

"On April 2, 2008, the New York Knicks announced that Walsh had agreed to become their president of basketball operations."

in Nov of 2008 Zbo traded

pay attention to the timeline

I sung walsh's praise and continue to..he said don't make the move for Melo and fu*kin Dolan folded and went over his head and sent half our team to Denv when we could of waited till the offseason...fu*k that extra money Melo would of missed out on...After that Donnie jump shipped and said fu*k yall...Walsh did a great job we just had a sh*tty coach
 6 years ago '07        #86
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 timdog said:
i heard many rumors about z-bo some most likely true

i just find it funny how guys called him a black hole in ny then he goes to memphis and balls the fu*k out
he really did smoke alot but that aint for the msg boards..what Zbo does on his own time is on him....he was a black hole...I seen him go 1 on 3 on many occasions for no reason instead of kicking it out...he wanted to be the man so bad that he pressed a lil bit too hard
 6 years ago '07        #87
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
because they realized that he was a selfish stat padder...did you watch any of the marbury knicks game??????

And the Zbo sh*t is as true as it gets....Zbo would constantly mention how much he couldn't stand steph and wanted to snuff that n*gga...New coach brung in his players or should I say mgmt...when did D'Antoni start coaching the knicks?....the Marbury move came from Mgmt more so than the coach after he couldn't recover form injuries...Zbo was in dead mans land in the fun and gun offense and already established that black hole label.

"On April 2, 2008, the New York Knicks announced that Walsh had agreed to become their president of basketball operations."

in Nov of 2008 Zbo traded

pay attention to the timeline

I sung walsh's praise and continue to..he said don't make the move for Melo and fu*kin Dolan folded and went over his head and sent half our team to Denv when we could of waited till the offseason...fu*k that extra money Melo would of missed out on...After that Donnie jump shipped and said fu*k yall...Walsh did a great job we just had a sh*tty coach
o naw,im not sayin they was cool.im just sayin mgmt made zero trades on behalf of steph.antoni took ova tha knicks in may 08.both were still on tha roster

walsh initiated tha trade talks,dolan just overuled him.this is still walshs team.knicks bout to hit tha lotto in a deep draft and we hav no pick cause of tracy fu*kin mcragdy.thats fu*kin terrible
 6 years ago '07        #88
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 KnicksLost said:
No ask ya boy cambury he'll tell you since he's close to Steph and I knew ppl close to Zbo at the time...they couldn't stand each other and came close to blows a few times...Lebron wasn't in the equation until sh*t fell apart....Francis was an option after Larry Brown realized that steph wasn't sh*t and was a stat padder....and you are absolutely right it's layden, Steph, then the Mark Jackson/Rod Strickland/Ewing trade
who dont argue in the lockeroom? It happens...
Zbo is a real n*gga and if he felt like putting hands on someone he would do it, it was never that serious him and Steph are cool even now.

You continue to blame Steph but u nevr mention his whole time there 20mil in cap space was ate up cuz Allen Houston was injured the whole time.
 6 years ago '08        #89
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
Only people who callin bullsh*t is knicks fan.... dis sh*t true
 6 years ago '10        #90
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,559 | Props total: 5906 5906
When D'Antoni was here I was thinking.. " Hmm, maybe 'Melo is a selfish chemistry k!lling bastard. " Now that doesn't seem to be the case. I know it's only been 3 games, but he's played more defense, made more good decisions with the ball, etc than I've ever seen him make while under D'Antoni. It looks like not only 'Melo, but the rest of the players as well respect Mike Woodson more than they did D'Antoni.

Just my opinion.
 6 years ago '10        #91
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Dumb a.ss article
 6 years ago '10        #92
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,902 | Props total: 13524 13524
new york new york big city of dreams but everything in new york aint everything it seems, you might get fooled if you come from out of town........ eh man it's a tough place to play if you don't win. everything that glitters aint gold and the grass aint always greener on the other side
 6 years ago '06        #93
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
6 pages of replies on an opinion article from some nobody at the NY daily news

That's partially delirious Knicks fans continuing to lose it and the other part is "told you so's" from people who probably were riding the Knicks when the trade happened

They haven't been the same since Pierce and the C's swept em
 6 years ago '08        #94
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
decent article, but hes reachin
 6 years ago '08        #95
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
the GIFs in this thread are better than this lame a.ss articale, and thats real
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago