We cautioned that Carmelo Anthony would be Stephon Marbury 2.0 [NYdailynews]

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 43
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 quan3106 said:
This stupid..


[pic - click to view]

 Sephiroth757 said:

[pic - click to view]

holy sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #62
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Universal Mind said:
For a guy whose always bashing players for a lack of accomplishments and rings, you sure as hell back a player whose a career loser despite having loads of talent.
i dont bash lebron for lack of accomplishments. i scream the reality when people like seajaiye say sh*t like lebron is the greatest ever. steph may not have accomplished much of anything but he never asked for a trade on anyteam, never quit on anyteam. things that he was doin that was called selfish then are things that now are acceptable. Barkley would always say Stephon Marbury is not a point guard now you hear him speak on westbrook and rose and says they are point guard emphatically, though marbury is a way better passer than those guys are. steph did not have the best of luck, we are speaking about a man that lost his mentor and aunt within weeks of eachother than a month later his dad dies at one of his games. thats not even on the court issues like allen houston being injured and eddy curry and jamal crawford not being the players isiah thought they were.

if anyone needs support its him but i am a fan of the game so i speak the truth about everyone. n*ggas forget i was a lebron fan at one time, instead of acknowledging that they call me disloyal.
 6 years ago '06        #63
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5648 5648
 Cambury said:
i dont bash lebron for lack of accomplishments. i scream the reality when people like seajaiye say sh*t like lebron is the greatest ever. steph may not have accomplished much of anything but he never asked for a trade on anyteam, never quit on anyteam. things that he was doin that was called selfish then are things that now are acceptable. Barkley would always say Stephon Marbury is not a point guard now you hear him speak on westbrook and rose and says they are point guard emphatically, though marbury is a way better passer than those guys are. steph did not have the best of luck, we are speaking about a man that lost his mentor and aunt within weeks of eachother than a month later his dad dies at one of his games. thats not even on the court issues like allen houston being injured and eddy curry and jamal crawford not being the players isiah thought they were.

if anyone needs support its him but i am a fan of the game so i speak the truth about everyone. n*ggas forget i was a lebron fan at one time, instead of acknowledging that they call me disloyal.
just like when you called kevin garnett a mix of "bo outlaw and lamar odom". shut your fat a.ss up.
 6 years ago '07        #64
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
avatar space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14980 14980
 banga said:
just like when you called kevin garnett a mix of "bo outlaw and lamar odom". shut your fat a.ss up.
you serious?

im looking this up
 6 years ago '07        #65
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
avatar space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14980 14980
 Cambury said:
amare owned KG from his very first step into the league which led to marbury saying amare would be better
and KG catching feelings...matterfact he had like 38 and 18 on KG I believe his first game vs him.

Anyway, tell me the difference between KG and Duncan if he is so good. Lockdown D my a.ss he was great at help and hussled, he was like a rich man's Bo outlaw
 03-17-2012, 10:33 PM         #66
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
melo da baby jr goat doe
 6 years ago '06        #67
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5648 5648
 timdog said:
you serious?

im looking this up
I'll never take this sloppy a.ss walrus serious ever again

 Cambury said:
on offense rich man's Lamar Odom
On defense rig man's bo outlaw
 03-17-2012, 10:42 PM         #68
Alldn666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]


fu*k this n*gga talking about
 6 years ago '07        #69
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
avatar space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14980 14980
 banga said:
I'll never take this sloppy a.ss walrus serious ever again



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #70
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 banga said:
just like when you called kevin garnett a mix of "bo outlaw and lamar odom". shut your fat a.ss up.
so basically your saying calling KG a rich mans lamar odom and bo outlaw combined isnt a compliment...

i guess you dont know who those players were...to dynamic players on offense and defense that could play and guard any position. realistically a combination like that would mean the player had no weakness.
 6 years ago '07        #71
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
avatar space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14980 14980
 Cambury said:
so basically your saying calling KG a rich mans lamar odom and bo outlaw combined isnt a compliment...

i guess you dont know who those players were...to dynamic players on offense and defense that could play and guard any position. realistically a combination like that would mean the player had no weakness.
i like lamar game even tho he been on bullsh*t but still kg>lamar

but bo outlaw

 6 years ago '06        #72
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5648 5648
 Cambury said:
so basically your saying calling KG a rich mans lamar odom and bo outlaw combined isnt a compliment...

i guess you dont know who those players were...to dynamic players on offense and defense that could play and guard any position. realistically a combination like that would mean the player had no weakness.
you should have taken the opportunity to say you had bacon grease on your fingers and you slipped up and typed that.
 6 years ago '07        #73
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ghost8 said:
That's a terrible comparison, AI led a roster of nobodies to the championship singlehandedly. Melo could never hope to do what he did. This coming from an AI hater, Melo is not on his level. I dont know what you were thinking comparing the two
ppl fail to realize that was one of the worst rosters ever to make the finals

 r.burgundy said:
i guess it was steph who traded nene for mcdyess,traded tha whole team for melo,blew 2 loaded drafts wit takin gallo and jordan hill,traded ariza for steve francis,traded zbo for cutino mobley,traded our 2012 pick which is lookin like a lotto pick for a chance to sign lebron,yea,steph was definitely tha worst thing to eva happen to ny
part of the reason those trades went down is because of Steph. The McDyess trade was all management but Zbo n Qrich was gonna punch that n*gga in the face and couldnt be in the same locker room. Steph couldn't play with Steve Francis....Cat was Stevies boyfriend so he was coming over eventually when we realized that steph was a piece of sh*t.

Steph was a complete PIECE of sh*t



This the same d!ck that said

"When its all said and done there going to sprinkle my ashes across madison square garden"

oh and don't forget the infamous


[video - click to view]


Worst thing EVER
 6 years ago '07        #74
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 6 years ago '09        #75
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,420 | Props total: 12359 12359
Bo Outlaw's contributions were those that you couldn't find on a statsheet. That dude while many people clowned him was actually talented and helped teams win. The n*gga actually was a Point Forward for a lot of his teams in the back end of his career. He was bringing the ball up and running plays.

At his best you could say he was a poor man's KG because of his versatility and effort plays especially defensively.
 6 years ago '07        #76
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4826 4826
 banga said:
just like when you called kevin garnett a mix of "bo outlaw and lamar odom". shut your fat a.ss up.
i kinda see what he was tryin to say nut it was still way off lol
 6 years ago '07        #77
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4826 4826
 KnicksLost said:
ppl fail to realize that was one of the worst rosters ever to make the finals



part of the reason those trades went down is because of Steph. The McDyess trade was all management but Zbo n Qrich was gonna punch that n*gga in the face and couldnt be in the same locker room. Steph couldn't play with Steve Francis....Cat was Stevies boyfriend so he was coming over eventually when we realized that steph was a piece of sh*t.

Steph was a complete PIECE of sh*t



This the same d!ck that said

"When its all said and done there going to sprinkle my ashes across madison square garden"

oh and don't forget the infamous



Worst thing EVER
no just no.they didnt trade zbo cause him and step didnt get along,they traded zbo to try and sign lebron and end signin stat bum a.ss
who gives a sh*t about qrich,he was fu*kin terrible.
nobody could play wit francis and larry brown had isiah giv up ariza to get him
worst thing yo eva happen to this franchise was scott layde,then donnie walsh
 6 years ago '07        #78
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 timdog said:
i like lamar game even tho he been on bullsh*t but still kg>lamar

but bo outlaw

n*ggas is ignoring the fact that I said a rich man's Lamar and a rich man's no outlaw...
 6 years ago '07        #79
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 r.burgundy said:
no just no.they didnt trade zbo cause him and step didnt get along,they traded zbo to try and sign lebron and end signin stat bum a.ss
who gives a sh*t about qrich,he was fu*kin terrible.
nobody could play wit francis and larry brown had isiah giv up ariza to get him
worst thing yo eva happen to this franchise was scott layde,then donnie walsh
No ask ya boy cambury he'll tell you since he's close to Steph and I knew ppl close to Zbo at the time...they couldn't stand each other and came close to blows a few times...Lebron wasn't in the equation until sh*t fell apart....Francis was an option after Larry Brown realized that steph wasn't sh*t and was a stat padder....and you are absolutely right it's layden, Steph, then the Mark Jackson/Rod Strickland/Ewing trade
 6 years ago '07        #80
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
avatar space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14980 14980
 Cambury said:
n*ggas is ignoring the fact that I said a rich man's Lamar and a rich man's no outlaw...
you got it right
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy