We cautioned that Carmelo Anthony would be Stephon Marbury 2.0 [NYdailynews]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,637 | Props total: 1142 1142
marbury played better for the knicks. don't bring marbury down to melo's level.
 6 years ago '07        #42
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 NETSLOST said:

u dont respond to bully because he sons u here ona daily basis

hes ur father on this website
u talk about becoming a website "legend" by taping a f!ght

God bless you Fatbury; u really need gona need him. this sh*t is gona be hil-fu*kin-larious

[pic - click to view]

man you keep making sh*t up about some PM it never happened, only thing you did was leave some message on my profile. I do wanna be the first n*gga on here to beat da sh*t outta yall geeks, fuk is wrong wit dat. No hard feelings cuz I kno u soft but im going to leave the bottom grooves of my timbs on ya face and you will look into a camera and say "cambury is not to be fu*k with and this is from Will I am/netslost/ what's a other alias ya geek a.ss has.
 6 years ago '06        #43
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,729 | Props total: 5743 5743
I like to compare Melo to AI more than Steph. Scores but team suffers and racks up loses.
 6 years ago '11        #44
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Cambury said:
man you keep making sh*t up about some PM it never happened, only thing you did was leave some message on my profile. I do wanna be the first n*gga on here to beat da sh*t outta yall geeks, fuk is wrong wit dat. No hard feelings cuz I kno u soft but im going to leave the bottom grooves of my timbs on ya face and you will look into a camera and say "cambury is not to be fu*k with and this is from Will I am/netslost/ what's a other alias ya geek a.ss has.
 6 years ago '09        #45
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
 Fly 2ndComing said:
He actually does a good job of his comparison and getting across the point he wants to get across. Whether it actually is true or should be taken seriously is up to his readers.
Concurred.
 6 years ago '11        #46
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #47
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
Knicks didn't want to play for D'Antoni... Watch they go on a big winning streak under Woodson, then he will get knocked back to a.ssistant coach when Jerry Sloan comes to coach the Knicks next season...

But Woodson will get the Knicks where they should be on defense...
 6 years ago '06        #48
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 1992 said:
That would be westbrick...
Great comparison bro, I like how you are so ignorant to the game, you take one little thing wrong with a player and don't mention he's helping maintain a top 5 team.

Lol you must be butthurt Melo fan, and can't even see clear facts. He's a cancer for any team. His pace would mess up any offense at the pro level. Who cares if Melo can put up 20 a game, when you cant great chemistry to win games. You don't need me to even start on his and stoudmires defense. If your w knicks fan maybe you can understand how bad Melo is for the team, but judging by the way you could o boy out YOU MAD

Who cares if people sh*t on knicks, you can't defend sh*t that's true. They have potential, cuz to many chiefs and not enough Indians. Lin is a role player because he has to be. People praise Melo, and never kick him when he's down, so he actually is alright in a losing slump bc his numbers are decent
 6 years ago '07        #49
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3273 3273
 Icee said:
I like to compare Melo to AI more than Steph. Scores but team suffers and racks up loses.
That's a terrible comparison, AI led a roster of nobodies to the championship singlehandedly. Melo could never hope to do what he did. This coming from an AI hater, Melo is not on his level. I dont know what you were thinking comparing the two
 6 years ago '11        #50
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 ghost8 said:
That's a terrible comparison, AI led a roster of nobodies to the championship singlehandedly. Melo could never hope to do what he did. This coming from an AI hater, Melo is not on his level. I dont know what you were thinking comparing the two
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '08        #51
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 ghost8 said:
Ai & bron took two of the worst rosters to ever reach a finals & melo can't take the thuggets or the knicks with amare to the finals
 03-17-2012, 06:46 PM         #52
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The stories done and the media needs to extend it. Teams have bad seasons, players have bad seasons. Im a 26 year long fan of the Knicks and I didnt plan on us even contending for a run for the next 2-3 years possibly. Lets give Melo a chance to actually play a full season with the Knicks before we start saying hes this or that.

When the over sensational hypebeast media saw that the Dwight Howard story was a failure, and that they couldnt milk that to sell magazines/newspapers-I knew they'd zero in here.

Kevin Durant said in an interview once "All you hear about is what people arent doing in the media when it comes to playing this game. I'm playing the best basketball of my life and they havent mentioned me in 4-5 weeks"
 03-17-2012, 06:48 PM         #53
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
Ai & bron took two of the worst rosters to ever reach a finals & melo can't take the thuggets or the knicks with amare to the finals
Melo never came promising that. Hilarious how you say "With Amare"...When just last year Amare was the one taking all the credit/making all the promises about how the "New look Knicks" would dominate for the next 5-6 years.

Melo said he just wanted to play at home. Nothing more, nothing less
 6 years ago '08        #54
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Melo never came promising that. Hilarious how you say "With Amare"...When just last year Amare was the one taking all the credit/making all the promises about how the "New look Knicks" would dominate for the next 5-6 years.

Melo said he just wanted to play at home. Nothing more, nothing less
melos supposedly a top 5 player. Top 5 players don't f!ght for 8th seeds
 6 years ago '04        #55
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Melobury....
 6 years ago '04        #56
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 portis187 said:
melos supposedly a top 5 player. Top 5 players don't f!ght for 8th seeds
hmmm..Rose and Durant were both 8 seeds a few years ago
 6 years ago '08        #57
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Pichito25 said:
hmmm..Rose and Durant were both 8 seeds a few years ago
this is melo's 9th seasons. Kd 5 & rose 4 & they already built there teams to #1 seeds.
 6 years ago '04        #58
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 quan3106 said:
This stupid..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #59
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 NETSLOST said:
o now its "huh?"u dumb fat fu*k

now u tryina play stupid when i already messaged u?

u try calling me out on a thread but ur fat a.ss refrains from responding in a direct message. ur a fu*kin pus*y b; i can see right thru u; Brooklyn should be ashamed to have u rep them

u live in a fu*kin condo filled with rats and roaches; the fu*k u mean caliber

u still pay rent little fat n*gga

do u know what a mortgage is?

u got seeds to feed but u rather be on boxden tryina hype urself up; u gona catch a stroke

like that b; fu*kin high blood pressure and sh*t stressing over dudes calling u fat on a message board when u should be running circles around ur block tryina get healthy

Ahhhhhhh..fat a.ss cellulite in the chin a.ss nicca..

Stay gettin that ether treatment..

If Ben and Jerry made a Ether flavored ice cream it'd probably have your swollen face on the the front..
 6 years ago '07        #60
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,845 | Props total: 4830 4830
 KnicksLost said:
Ebenezer Samuel is a video game reviewer wtf does he know about basketball...Steph is the worst thing to ever happen to the knicks franchise right in front of trading Mark Jackson
i guess it was steph who traded nene for mcdyess,traded tha whole team for melo,blew 2 loaded drafts wit takin gallo and jordan hill,traded ariza for steve francis,traded zbo for cutino mobley,traded our 2012 pick which is lookin like a lotto pick for a chance to sign lebron,yea,steph was definitely tha worst thing to eva happen to ny
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy