We cautioned that Carmelo Anthony would be Stephon Marbury 2.0 [NYdailynews]

most viewed right now
 125
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #21
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
dumb article
 6 years ago '04        #22
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 4808 4808
Dumb article
 6 years ago '10        #23
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
Stupid article to get attention

People are always looking for comparisons. Only thing you can focus on is writing history, not repeating it
 6 years ago '08        #24
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,516 | Props total: 12937 12937
 1992 said:
That would be westbrick...
Who kiddo?
 6 years ago '04        #25
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,061 | Props total: 23069 23069
 Smoke500 said:
Stupid article to get attention

People are always looking for comparisons. Only thing you can focus on is writing history, not repeating it
Truth

Suck a.ss journalists have NOTHING to write about....

Instead of writing about the Knicks winning two games in a row by wide margins and how fun it looked as well, all after Pringles resigned. He instead continues to ramble on about his personal dislike towards Melo.

D'Antoni sucked when Marbury was here, D'Antoni sucked when Melo was here. It's more then the player. The coach was a stubborn bastard that refused change, yet the players should completely switch their style for a COACH? Not his teammates? That's funny. Melo liked his teammates more then he did his coach, and I definitely don't blame him or Starbury.


Last edited by LordBlanco; 03-17-2012 at 01:56 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #26
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 NETSLOST said:
/thread
I already told you...when them nets games is in BK and you come out just PM me. We can do this live and let boxden see who is really bout it. If you ever talk about going to a game and not hitting me up u pus*y duke cuz my condo is right around the corner.

you gon make me a legend on boxden when i put hands on you
 6 years ago '08        #27
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
 TanstA! said:
Truth

Suck a.ss journalists have NOTHING to write about....

Instead of writing about the Knicks winning two games in a row by wide margins and how fun it looked as well, all after Pringles resigned. He instead continues to ramble on about his personal dislike towards Melo.

D'Antoni sucked when Marbury was here, D'Antoni sucked when Melo was here. It's more then the player. The coach was a stubborn bastard that refused change, yet the players should completely switch their style for a COACH? Not his teammates? That's funny. Melo liked his teammates more then he did his coach, and I definitely don't blame him or Starbury.
 6 years ago '08        #28
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,516 | Props total: 12937 12937
 Cambury said:
I already told you...when them nets games is in BK and you come out just PM me. We can do this live and let boxden see who is really bout it. If you ever talk about going to a game and not hitting me up u pus*y duke cuz my condo is right around the corner.

you gon make me a legend on boxden when i put hands on you
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH fu*k cambury should just pick apart all of these e-thugging trolls 1 by 1. call out every n*gga who ever insulted you and wreck them

once your done put it on youtube and ull forever be a bx legend
 6 years ago '08        #29
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,605 | Props total: 1045 1045
Knicks fans and the media need to stfu already. Can we see how the season goes first before we start talking sh*t?
 6 years ago '07        #30
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 NETSLOST said:
u try and talk tuff on the threads but are a str8 bi*ch when i already messaged u when i asked u if itll be popeyes or kentucky fried chicken

and whether u want potato wedges or mashed potatoes

God Bless You Cambury

cuz ur gona fu*kin need God that day; and bail money for after
Huh?????


Oh ok I get it you pus*y...please refrain from replying to a n*gga of my caliber again
 6 years ago '11        #31
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
Why does this happen every week
 6 years ago '04        #32
kimbanny 
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
:pumperwtf:
 6 years ago '07        #33
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 NETSLOST said:
o now its "huh?"u dumb fat fu*k

now u tryina play stupid when i already messaged u?

u try calling me out on a thread but ur fat a.ss refrains from responding in a direct message. ur a fu*kin pus*y b; i can see right thru u; Brooklyn should be ashamed to have u rep them

u live in a fu*kin condo filled with rats and roaches; the fu*k u mean caliber

u still pay rent little fat n*gga

do u know what a mortgage is?

u got seeds to feed but u rather be on boxden tryina hype urself up; u gona catch a stroke like that b; fu*kin high blood pressure and sh*t stressing over dudes calling u fat on a message board when u should be running circles around ur block tryina get healthy
mAn u making sh*t up, I already know who alias u r anyway I kno how u get down


n*gga u out in BK than you gotta see me, its simple

You wanna see me let me know where at in da tristate and we can arrange da meet and greet, cameras will be present
 6 years ago '07        #34
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 Cambury said:
Huh?????


Oh ok I get it you pus*y...please refrain from replying to a n*gga of my caliber again
u always get hyped and wanna turn it up n shoot a fair one with somebody off some internet post...just leave it alone


 03-17-2012, 02:38 PM         #35
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #36
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 KnicksLost said:
u always get hyped and wanna turn it up n shoot a fair one with somebody off some internet post...just leave it alone


not even about dat, dis sh*t dont get me hyper...i jus make it known so if one of these dudes ever say they came to BK but didnt even hit me up it show they pus*y. So all that internet tough talk will cease. This sh*t is fun for me, you ever see me respond to Bully? Nah cuz im too busy laughin
 6 years ago '11        #37
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,204 | Props total: 9200 9200
lmao, this n*gga will i am is wild
 03-17-2012, 02:50 PM         #38
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:
Westbrook is top 5 in scoring, stop hating on him
What makes you figure i'm hating on him???

 6 years ago '07        #39
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 StylinOnYou said:
lmao, this n*gga will i am is wild
I knew who he was, I never forget a pus*y.
 6 years ago '08        #40
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,707 | Props total: 12730 12730

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
49 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy