Joel Przybilla to Carlos Boozer: "Meet me after, meet me after, I'll f*** you up" (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Rishi P 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 49 49
Lol this dudes alright
 03-18-2012, 04:25 AM         #62
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:RELOADED:. said:
i dont give a fu*k who he trains with

u have no idea what life in the hood is like where most these guys come from

joel would get his a.ss beat the fu*k up in a street f!ght

this aint a f!ght with refs and and that other bullsh*t

you kids watch too much mma and aint been in no real street f!ghts where its on and over in less than a minute
Damn, you sound stupid as fu*k. Although born at a military base in Aschaffenburg, West Germany, Boozer grew up in Juneau, Alaska.

I lived in Colombia during the 90s. Save me the story about the "ghetto" in America, it won't compare to the barrios of Medellín and Pereira. Colombia has became a much safer place than when I lived there but let's not make the comparison because it's a joke. Who wants to make a comparison about how sh*tty one place is compared to the other anyways?

I still to this day live in the barrio of El Raval in Barcelona. The one spot they tell you not to visit @ night in Barcelona because the likelihood of you getting robbed is high.
 03-18-2012, 04:44 AM         #63
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from LA but those chicago kids are more foolish right now than gang bangers out here

they really will shoot

u guys forget chitown is the home of gangbangin
But what does this have to do with the thread? Simple a.ss n*gga.
 03-18-2012, 04:45 AM         #64
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HarryPNess said:
But what does this have to do with the thread? Simple a.ss n*gga.
It has nothing to do with this thread.

He a.ssumed since Carlos Boozer was black, that he was from the ghetto and all that jazz.

I'm starting to think that maricón is a racist.
 6 years ago '07        #65
raymond05 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 758 758
 0ddJoB said:
Chief Dee claims dumbest post of 2012

6 years ago '08        #66
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
i dont give a fu*k who he trains with

u have no idea what life in the hood is like where most these guys come from

joel would get his a.ss beat the fu*k up in a street f!ght

this aint a f!ght with refs and and that other bullsh*t

you kids watch too much mma and aint been in no real street f!ghts where its on and over in less than a minute

lololol you have never trained any combat sport in your life to say some sh*t like that, I grew up in the hood in nyc and right now i'm in Thailand training Muay Thai and there's whiteboys here that truthfully would straight up fu*king k!ll me if we were to f!ght on the street and i'm nice with the hands.. i practiced boxing in the states and even went out to the philippines to box last year.. their bone conditioning is out of this world, their elbows are like sharp knives...and it doesnt matter if they are from fu*king Sweden bro.

Everyone should pick up some sort of combat sport.. it really humbles you out. and a jiu jitsu practicioner is the last n*gga you want to fu*k with on a street f!ght you dummy.. he will break your fu*king bones put you to sleep and p!ss on your face in front of your girlfriend if he wanted to.

go learn how to f!ght.. what does being from the hood and knowing how to f!ght have anything to do with each other you dumb fu*k, that chicken wing stance you probably throw up when you square off with someone will get you k!lled before you throw a punch with someone that knows what he is doing.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 03-18-2012 at 06:00 AM..
 03-18-2012, 05:49 AM         #67
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beeboywhoo said:
trust joel is a goon... boozer dont want it, przy trains mma in the offseason, dudes a golden glove boxer and double black belt, he would have k!lled carlos
please tell me this is true
 6 years ago '06        #68
soso24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,633 | Props total: 4969 4969
 bigree61 said:
so he gone try a team full of lightskin n*ggas

pus*y a.ss bulls

Deng bout the darkest the league got!!!
 6 years ago '11        #69
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,948 | Props total: 2815 2815
 Gremlin said:
Joel Przybilla to Carlos Boozer: "Meet me after, meet me after, I'll f*** you up"

At least Joel didn't back down. Lord knows he can't compete with Los in any other way except for talking sh*t, though.
 6 years ago '10        #70
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
Lol never would have thought he was like that
 6 years ago '04        #71
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 MysticKJ said:
u probably can't f!ght...there is a difference in the impact between being on the football team, lifting weights or training in combat has on your f!ghting ability...

if you don't practice f!ghting, you can't f!ght...pretty simple...
ahhahahaha I see you took what I said to heart but if the shoe fit... I guess your wearing them. Its cool chief, if you was a cheerleader in high school nobody judging you. I'm just my own man, give props when props is due but will never "But he......" that sh*t don't apply in the real world

Smokeen Freeman said:
Just because u train in MMA in the off season doesn't mean you can kick everyone's a.ss.

Far from the truth.
 RustyLorcin said:
lololol you have never trained any combat sport in your life to say some sh*t like that, I grew up in the hood in nyc and right now i'm in Thailand training Muay Thai and there's whiteboys here that truthfully would straight up fu*king k!ll me if we were to f!ght on the street and i'm nice with the hands.. i practiced boxing in the states and even went out to the philippines to box last year.. their bone conditioning is out of this world, their elbows are like sharp knives...and it doesnt matter if they are from fu*king Sweden bro.

Everyone should pick up some sort of combat sport.. it really humbles you out. and a jiu jitsu practicioner is the last n*gga you want to fu*k with on a street f!ght you dummy.. he will break your fu*king bones put you to sleep and p!ss on your face in front of your girlfriend if he wanted to.

go learn how to f!ght.. what does being from the hood and knowing how to f!ght have anything to do with each other you dumb fu*k, that chicken wing stance you probably throw up when you square off with someone will get you k!lled before you throw a punch with someone that knows what he is doing.
Shut up...
 6 years ago '04        #72
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
Street f!ghting and MMA are two totally different animals. That said, specializing in MMA gives you an advantage, sure, but in the streets there's also weapons and it's never 1 on 1.
 6 years ago '04        #73
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,764 | Props total: 11557 11557
vanilla gorilla a beast. damn!
 6 years ago '06        #74
siren 
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 151 151
pryz has been the hardest dude on our team. We need someone like him, cause everyone else is so soft.
 6 years ago '08        #75
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 matik23 said:
Street f!ghting and MMA are two totally different animals. That said, specializing in MMA gives you an advantage, sure, but in the streets there's also weapons and it's never 1 on 1.
So Carlos was about to be outside the united center with a lead pipe and a gang of bloods to f!ght him???
 6 years ago '06        #76
RAZAH CUTS 5841 heat pts5841
space
space
$54,096 | Props total: 18917 18917
annnnnnd Boozer appropriately just laughs at that n*gga..
 6 years ago '04        #77
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,053 | Props total: 11852 11852
 0ddJoB said:
Chief Dee claims dumbest post of 2012
 6 years ago '08        #78
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
przybilla = stinkmeaner irl
 6 years ago '11        #79
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 Chief Dee said:
Boozer is soft, but Przybilla is talking to the wrong dude. Boozer has a whole city with him. People can say Bulls players are soft all they want but Bulls players wouldnt have to touch you in this town, the fans would do it for them. The Bulls are so popular, that if Boozer, Rose, or anyone on this team put a bounty on Przybilla, there are fans here that will actually go out and k!ll Joel Przybilla. And I aint even joking. There are people here that will k!ll you for an athlete.
one of the stupidest things i have ever read on the internet
 6 years ago '04        #80
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 popsjenkins said:
So Carlos was about to be outside the united center with a lead pipe and a gang of bloods to f!ght him???
there are NO bloods and crips in chicago.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy