Joel Przybilla to Carlos Boozer: "Meet me after, meet me after, I'll f*** you up" (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 0ddJoB said:
Chief Dee claims dumbest post of 2012
 6 years ago '11        #42
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,445 | Props total: 1420 1420
chief aint lyin that boarder around the uc turn into the hood too quick for any player from an opposing team tryin to start problems here
 03-17-2012, 11:27 PM         #43
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boozer and his hair gonna jump przy
 6 years ago '11        #44
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12701 12701
 Chief Dee said:
Boozer is soft, but Przybilla is talking to the wrong dude. Boozer has a whole city with him. People can say Bulls players are soft all they want but Bulls players wouldnt have to touch you in this town, the fans would do it for them. The Bulls are so popular, that if Boozer, Rose, or anyone on this team put a bounty on Przybilla, there are fans here that will actually go out and k!ll Joel Przybilla. And I aint even joking. There are people here that will k!ll you for an athlete.
..he's right.
Terence is from chicago. gully.
 6 years ago '07        #45
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
You know if we do our own dirty (Antoine Walker & Eddy Curry getting robbed and Tony Allen getting death threats)...we would have no problems putting in work on some out of towners.
 03-18-2012, 12:05 AM         #46
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:RELOADED:. said:
lets be real here

boozer would beat the living sh*t out of joel
Przybilla has trained with Rick Roufus and Team Quest (when it was still Dan Henderson and Matt Lindland there) in the off-season to stay in shape. Boozer would get easily handled.
 6 years ago '10        #47
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Boozer know better
 6 years ago '04        #48
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
OMG He trains in MMA in the off-season. Man, you really can tell who was the hypeman and all-around pus*y in high school by this thread

hahahahaha "Don't f!ght him Tony, he plays on the football team" or "I wouldn't say nothing about Jesse, I hear his dad makes him lift twice a day after school and three times on Sunday"

smh, bunch of f*ggs
 6 years ago '11        #49
Ryan 29 heat pts29
space
space
$868 | Props total: 46 46
 Kaliz ChamP said:
OMG He trains in MMA in the off-season. Man, you really can tell who was the hypeman and all-around pus*y in high school by this thread

hahahahaha "Don't f!ght him Tony, he plays on the football team" or "I wouldn't say nothing about Jesse, I hear his dad makes him lift twice a day after school and three times on Sunday"

smh, bunch of f*ggs

truth.
 6 years ago '05        #50
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4766 4766
 Kaliz ChamP said:

u probably can't f!ght...there is a difference in the impact between being on the football team, lifting weights or training in combat has on your f!ghting ability...

if you don't practice f!ghting, you can't f!ght...pretty simple...
 6 years ago '11        #51
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 .:RELOADED:. said:
im from LA but those chicago kids are more foolish right now than gang bangers out here

they really will shoot

u guys forget chitown is the home of gangbangin

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #52
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,440 | Props total: 5244 5244
shut up f*ggots

none of you have valid arguments

none of you make unbiased statements

boozer would get his a.ss whooped

but he'll have a ring at the end of the year and use that ice to help heal his a.ss whooping
 6 years ago '07        #53
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,399 | Props total: 21545 21545
 Chixf Xscx said:

after some of the wolves try to confront him, n*gga says "what, what you say to me? watch your mouth.."

joel is a goon
this n*gga straight tea bagged him

this n*gga on some prison sh*t, b
 6 years ago '04        #54
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 Chief Dee said:
Boozer is soft, but Przybilla is talking to the wrong dude. Boozer has a whole city with him. People can say Bulls players are soft all they want but Bulls players wouldnt have to touch you in this town, the fans would do it for them. The Bulls are so popular, that if Boozer, Rose, or anyone on this team put a bounty on Przybilla, there are fans here that will actually go out and k!ll Joel Przybilla. And I aint even joking. There are people here that will k!ll you for an athlete.

n*gga ain't nobody ridin for no fu*king Carlos Boozer

Last edited by Veno da Don; 03-18-2012 at 01:07 AM..
 03-18-2012, 01:04 AM         #55
purplehazeus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
thats real talk, in this city you don't fu*k with the players of any pro sports team
 03-18-2012, 01:16 AM         #56
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chixf Xscx said:

after some of the wolves try to confront him, n*gga says "what, what you say to me? watch your mouth.."

joel is a goon

przy tea-bagged rubio.

Last edited by 1337_ONE; 03-18-2012 at 01:18 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #57
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 30598 30598
Dirty a.ss chicago

I believe cheif dee

U saw that little dirty white boy spit on jeremy
 6 years ago '11        #58
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
guy seems like a douchebag
 03-18-2012, 02:02 AM         #59
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
lol you stay hating. Celtics team is soft as fu*k.

True story....toughest dude on that team in reality is prolly Ray Allen. KG just pops off constantly and hides....He remembers how when he didnt hide Anythony Peeler made his legs like like J-E-L-L-O...Hes been alot more polite since Perk left lol.
 03-18-2012, 02:12 AM         #60
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at these f*ggots wrestling round on ground basketball is fu*kin soft buncha big a.ss pussies
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy