Mar 16 - Kony 2012' Filmmaker Detained for Intoxication, Exposure, Vandalism

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4009 4009
 MPLSallstar said:
This man was drugged, it was a fu*kin set up. I don't give a sh*t. I am no "conspiracy theorist," there are PLENTY of documented incidents where people were set up by the Government to stop a movement.

It's not in the financial interest of our Govt. to pursue Kony. And they had to cut this KONY2012 sh*t in the bud starting from making its founder incredible.

Discredit the head of the movement, the idea loses credibility, and nobody cares about what's going on anymore.

Great strategic move.
 Storchaveli said:
Illuminati: "Your video interferes with our plan. You must get nekkid and masturbate in public to smear your campaign or we will go after your family."

Jason:

6 years ago '04        #62
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Illuminati got that piff
 03-17-2012, 09:05 PM         #63
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
This man was drugged, it was a fu*kin set up. I don't give a sh*t. I am no "conspiracy theorist," there are PLENTY of documented incidents where people were set up by the Government to stop a movement.

It's not in the financial interest of our Govt. to pursue Kony. And they had to cut this KONY2012 sh*t in the bud starting from making its founder incredible.

Discredit the head of the movement, the idea loses credibility, and nobody cares about what's going on anymore.

Great strategic move.
You got it twisted I think..........
 6 years ago '06        #64
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,234 | Props total: 5038 5038
^
 03-17-2012, 11:15 PM         #65
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumbass Americans, you guys are worried about sh*t that happened years ago in Uganda when sh*t like this is happening in America and a white man who has murdered a innocent Black teen is still walking the streets free with no charges of murder

Get your fu*king priorities straight, yall want to worry about arresting a fugitive in fu*king UGANDA, miles away from your OWN fu*king country. Trayvon Martin got murdered and n*ggas want to worry about Kony? The murderer of Trayvon is still walking the streets innocent, the fu*k is wrong with you people, but yall want to sit and eat up all this propaganda. fu*king pathetic I hate this country.
 6 years ago '06        #66
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25747 25747
she called this WEEKS AGO

[video - click to view]

03-18-2012, 12:56 AM         #67
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Dumbass Americans, you guys are worried about sh*t that happened years ago in Uganda when sh*t like this is happening in America and a white man who has murdered a innocent Black teen is still walking the streets free with no charges of murder

Get your fu*king priorities straight, yall want to worry about arresting a fugitive in fu*king UGANDA, miles away from your OWN fu*king country. Trayvon Martin got murdered and n*ggas want to worry about Kony? The murderer of Trayvon is still walking the streets innocent, the fu*k is wrong with you people, but yall want to sit and eat up all this propaganda. fu*king pathetic I hate this country.
"I hate this country" - Move?

Also, I think this Kony sh*t is stupid as hell but you asking all of us to just try and hunt down one fu*kin guy who murdered Trayvon is equally stupid.... people get murdered in cold blood every damn day (yes in this country), what makes Trayvon so special? Sounds like this is a personal tragedy, the rest of us aren't really affected by it, sorry to tell you.

Biggie and Pac's k!llers are walking the streets innocent, you act like that sh*t doesn't happen every single day... get out of your bubble.
 6 years ago '06        #68
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25747 25747
 03-18-2012, 01:53 AM         #69
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

03-18-2012, 05:20 AM         #70
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
"I hate this country" - Move?

Also, I think this Kony sh*t is stupid as hell but you asking all of us to just try and hunt down one fu*kin guy who murdered Trayvon is equally stupid.... people get murdered in cold blood every damn day (yes in this country), what makes Trayvon so special? Sounds like this is a personal tragedy, the rest of us aren't really affected by it, sorry to tell you.

Biggie and Pac's k!llers are walking the streets innocent, you act like that sh*t doesn't happen every single day... get out of your bubble.
I'm on 19, are you going to give me the money to move jackass? Ok then. Secondly I will ask you this, are you Black? or White? What is your race? But I digress, it is not stupid as Americans before focusing on sh*t that shouldn't be our main priority and focusing on sh*t in fu*king Uganda is stupid. We are having bullsh*t like this still happen in American, Trayvon is a special guess sorry. If it were a Black man who shot a white kid that had a pack of skittles and a ice tea, he would be arrested without bail and on death row. But George ZImmerman gets to walk free? FOH you fu*king dumbass.

And if you are White of course you aren't affected by it you white devil I'm not similar with the entire case concerning Biggie and Pac and their "supposed k!llers" I'm knowledgeable about the Trayvon and George Zimmerman incident. And if you are Black shame on you, have some fu*king pride and dignity and stop letting injustice run rampant upon your people. Trayvon could've been one of your family members, this was injustice as I said and wrong point blank period. I can tell alot about your character off this one post

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 03-18-2012 at 05:26 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #71
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 MPLSallstar said:
This Kony sh*t DOES exist. We don't have to believe in the Invisible Children to understand that Kony kidnapping 300,000 REALLY HAPPENED and is the #1 international criminal.

Fact.

If millions of Americans press the government it becomes an issue. IC is merely a median.

An incident happens with the IC founder, and fu*k the kids?

fu*k ya'll n*ggaz. Didn't give a fu*k about those helpless children to begin with.

[pic - click to view]

Kony hasn't been active for years, and is believed to be dead. How can he be a criminal and be dead? And he can't be number 1 if his charges have been dropped. Don't believe me? Okay maybe you'll believe Anonymous?

[video - click to view]

By you putting Invisible Children's logo in your avatar you're not only condoning this behavior, you're encouraging it.
 6 years ago '11        #72
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
this. I'm sitting there watching everybody post it up on fb like
For real crap got annoying real quick.
 6 years ago '05        #73
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,989 | Props total: 10685 10685
 Chief Dee said:
Jerking off in public? This guy clearly has physiological issues and needs help. I want to help him but I cant do it alone. So I came to the only place I knew could help, the internet. That's right, I need YOU. Funds will be needed for me to go deep into the heart of San Diego, track Jason down, and then pay for his psychiatric evaluation to cure him of public masturbation. I need your help, you can contact me via PM for an address to mail your proceeds and donations. Thank you in advance.

HELPJASON2012

6 years ago '07        #74
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 MPLSallstar said:

Great strategic move.
Please educate yourself more before speaking on this subject.
 6 years ago '08        #75
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 MPLSallstar said:

Great strategic move.
lol he didnt get drugged nor was he set up. The nekkid monkey you saw in the street was the REAL Jason Russell. Stop Kony 2012 is a corrupt morally bankrupt organization. Want proof? The president of Invisible Charity issued a statement in SUPPORT of Jason Russell. If Invisible Charity was really an upstanding charity organization then their board would have fired Jason Russell right off the bat and cut ALL TIES to this man. A legit charity organization wouldnt allow any of its members to to jeopardize it's credibility, integrity, and public relations. This sh*t is just showing you how truly unethical the people behind Invisible Charity really are.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 03-18-2012 at 09:43 AM..
 03-18-2012, 10:10 AM         #76
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tired of hearing people talk about kony 2012

sh*t has been going on for along time, people just now give a sh*t? fu*k off, the place is beyond fu*ked and if you k!ll kony 12 more are going to step up.
 6 years ago '09        #77
shawndx 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 233 233
blame it on the illuminati, lol... is that what everyone does now...
 6 years ago '10        #78
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 lifeundthescope said:
I'm on 19, are you going to give me the money to move jackass? Ok then. Secondly I will ask you this, are you Black? or White? What is your race? But I digress, it is not stupid as Americans before focusing on sh*t that shouldn't be our main priority and focusing on sh*t in fu*king Uganda is stupid. We are having bullsh*t like this still happen in American, Trayvon is a special guess sorry. If it were a Black man who shot a white kid that had a pack of skittles and a ice tea, he would be arrested without bail and on death row. But George ZImmerman gets to walk free? FOH you fu*king dumbass.

And if you are White of course you aren't affected by it you white devil I'm not similar with the entire case concerning Biggie and Pac and their "supposed k!llers" I'm knowledgeable about the Trayvon and George Zimmerman incident. And if you are Black shame on you, have some fu*king pride and dignity and stop letting injustice run rampant upon your people. Trayvon could've been one of your family members, this was injustice as I said and wrong point blank period. I can tell alot about your character off this one post
I'm familiar with what you are talking about and its a fu*king shame that it did not make big news considering all the details about it. They did not bother to arrest the man who k!lled that kid. I'm still shocked that the parents had to push to have the man at the very least arrested for the k!lling...

Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch captain, why in the hell is he armed? Their responsibility is to alert the authorities if an issue occurs.
 6 years ago '09        #79
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10534 10534
He was trying to transform into super saiyan, duh!!!
 03-18-2012, 01:41 PM         #80
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
lollll

you know this video isn't the first time he's been accused of being a regular in hillcrest...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy