Thisis50 runs up on Styles P and force him to promote SK Energy

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25580 25580
 O D said:
good for him.the store looked mad shacky and ghetto..thats all.
what store in nyc doesn't lol
 6 years ago '06        #42
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25580 25580
lol you dudes are fu*king clueless that store is the perfect set up for a juice bar it looks like any other store in nyc that isn't for rich a.ss white/black people. He has had countless celebs in there

russell simmons
the whole run family
spike lee
a few knick players
sam jackson
justin tumberlake

just to name a few dude is making money and his shop doesn't look dirty or ghetto idk what dude was talking about the structure is a lil dated but like i said before most buildings in nyc do..
 03-17-2012, 02:56 AM         #43
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O D said:
when you make a store you want it to be presentable to get actual costumers..

not shacky and ghetto with a thug looking character behind the counter with a skully looking like its a set up if you go inside.
ok styles and them have businesses...but are their businesses doing good?

i know the lox personally as well as many people who hang out with them and work for them. Styles is one of the nicest and realest dudes you would ever meet. He has a nice home in a nice area of westchester and has his cars, etc. Does he need to show all that off for you to think more of him?

You cant give a guy props because you feel his establishment doesnt look like something opened by Donald Trump instead? These dudes just recently donated to their community so kids could play football at a local school, they built a basketball court for kids to play so kids wouldnt just be chilling on the streets at all hours, they have the d-block car wash that is constantly busy, and as someone said earlier Styles invests in lots of real estate properties and other businesses.

You are knocking a dude who has invested his money to give back and not just get himself a new chain or whatever. Think a bit before you start hating because your hating on a message board while Styles is providing for his family while helping out many families
 6 years ago '12        #44
Izg0d 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 13 13
Why my n*gga didt wonna put the chain on lol...
 6 years ago '08        #45
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
Ods dumbass getting roasted in here

What a f*ggot

Sp the ghost>
 6 years ago '11        #46
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,245 | Props total: 19966 19966
 BlackandGifted said:
Are you from.Virginia? I ask because people from Virginia tend to substitute wont for wasn't as if they are interchangeable? My homie says its a VA thing
 6 years ago '05        #47
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,077 | Props total: 4213 4213
 govt slaves said:
poor styles p...he is doin something good. just wish he had the balls to tell em get that unhealthy garbage out of my store.....
i thought he was gonna say that sh*t

at styles response to the mango flavor and that freestyle
 6 years ago '10        #48
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 DR JAYY said:
won't = contraction of will not
wasn't = contraction of was not

therefore you said "Ghost looked like he will not feeling" and that makes no fu*king sense.

Last edited by Delbert Mengel; 03-17-2012 at 07:37 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #49
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,525 | Props total: 5851 5851
 drumgangP said:
n*gga owns multiple businesses and real estate. Celebs frequent that same Juice bar youre talking about..alot of the cash made in that bar also go to multiple charities....n*ggas quick to hate on here.

Finally a rapper who doesnt spend all his money on bling and sh*t, ending up broke, but investing it and seeing a profit. And you still hate on em
Drum with the stake through the heart once again. You ain't even mention the car wash either, LOL. Folks gotta realize that everyone's not be on some high profile sh*t like Jay or 50 when it comes to business ventures.
 6 years ago '04        #50
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 drumgangP said:
n*gga owns multiple businesses and real estate. Celebs frequent that same Juice bar youre talking about..alot of the cash made in that bar also go to multiple charities....n*ggas quick to hate on here.

Finally a rapper who doesnt spend all his money on bling and sh*t, ending up broke, but investing it and seeing a profit. And you still hate on em
and he is one of the all-time dope rappers too.
 6 years ago '05        #51
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,174 | Props total: 11696 11696
Thread title threw me off
 6 years ago '06        #52
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 2228 2228
 BlackandGifted said:
Are you from.Virginia? I ask because people from Virginia tend to substitute wont for wasn't as if they are interchangeable? My homie says its a VA thing
It gotta be. Lady I work with is from Richmond & says it. Va/Md got a funny a.ss speech pattern.
 03-17-2012, 10:10 AM         #53
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clearm3 said:
i know the lox personally as well as many people who hang out with them and work for them. Styles is one of the nicest and realest dudes you would ever meet. He has a nice home in a nice area of westchester and has his cars, etc. Does he need to show all that off for you to think more of him?

You cant give a guy props because you feel his establishment doesnt look like something opened by Donald Trump instead? These dudes just recently donated to their community so kids could play football at a local school, they built a basketball court for kids to play so kids wouldnt just be chilling on the streets at all hours, they have the d-block car wash that is constantly busy, and as someone said earlier Styles invests in lots of real estate properties and other businesses.

You are knocking a dude who has invested his money to give back and not just get himself a new chain or whatever. Think a bit before you start hating because your hating on a message board while Styles is providing for his family while helping out many families

Righteous post.

Much respect to Styles to for having the entrpenuerial mentality to start a Black owned business that promotes healthy living instead of the usual liquor or clothing products that these rappers hawk.

Gotta respect Styles P for handling he clown antics like a gangster and a gentleman.

Isn't it ironic how Styles P is providing nutritional beverages full of vitamins while 50-Cent is peddling unhealthy energy shots full of toxic chemicals? It's just like their music.

[video - click to view]

^^^First single from S. Pinero's new album...in stores & on ITunes now.
 6 years ago '04        #54
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 karr153 said:
This n*gga Styles cant go 5 minutes without clapping someone with a firearm even during a conversation about health, energy and feeding children.
soooo truuuue
 6 years ago '06        #55
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,587 | Props total: 3668 3668
 BlackandGifted said:
Yea I say that a lot too, without realizing it.
 6 years ago '04        #56
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
this thread

karr153 said:
OK, Mr Juice Magnate go open up your own posh store in the middle of the Bronx with elegant marble flooring and a light show that rivals a Vegas night on the town. And hire some well groomed embarrassingly polite waiters to serve the juice. Since you got all the market research down pat go open up that juice emporium of yours and see if you do any better...
 Skratch said:
This n*gga styles P lost, G-unit won, this n*gga broke a.ss workin as a cashier in his broke shop and he takes gifts from 50 cent, the n*gga that ended ur career, 50 owns n*ggas wit the super mario music playin
 RAZAH CUTS said:
@ SP givin that henchmen a.ss, yes man his grimey a.ss hat back...
fu*kin
 6 years ago '10        #57
blackdiamondz10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 250 250
 drumgangP said:

6 years ago '04        #58
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1081 1081
 Badnewz100 said:
Yea I say that a lot too, without realizing it.
That's funny I say was not and I am from Richmond. I guess it doesn't really matter because the rest of the world feels American English is awful.

Back to the topic the thread tittle is misleading, I'm pretty sure they ask him can they come in his shop and promote it. It is a win win for both business.
 6 years ago '05        #59
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28

life all you want.. but there making a difference
 6 years ago '11        #60
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 drumgangP said:

word!..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy