Thisis50 runs up on Styles P and force him to promote SK Energy

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
O D 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 19 19
 drumgangP said:
12 year olds are so stupid its funny

Once again, wheres your store?
typical filler for a person who has nothing to say, you know im right.

i think my job here is done.

noob

03-16-2012, 09:03 PM         #22
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O D said:

noob

[pic - click to view]

How much them n*ggas pay you for writing this B?
 6 years ago '04        #23
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 O D said:
when you make a store you want it to be presentable to get actual costumers..

not shacky and ghetto with a thug looking character behind the counter with a skully looking like its a set up if you go inside.
ok styles and them have businesses...but are their businesses doing good?

I dont understand why you dont think the store is "presentable", I've seen Cold Stone Creameries that have a pretty identical set-up to this, and if you've ever been to a Cold Stone you would know they sell ice cream all day at a relatively expensive price.

Styles P is wearing a proper fit button up that's actually all buttoned-up and if you knew anything about restaurant sanitation then you would know it's mandatory for people behind the counter to wear some sort of head cap to keep hair from falling in the product, that's why he has the skully on. How is any of that ghetto or thuggish ? His outfit is perfectly presentable. If some white boy was behind the counter with a baggy t-shirt and no hat it would be okay right ??

You must've never been to any major cities with mom and pop type hole in the wall restaurants huh? Some of them would probably look way worse than this to you but those places have amazing food/drinks so they've been in business for generations and generations and stay packed on the nightly.

I'm really confused as to what you were expecting/ trying to compare this to ???

Last edited by psylence2k; 03-16-2012 at 09:13 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #24
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
 O D said:

not shacky and ghetto with a thug looking character behind the counter with a skully looking like its a set up if you go inside.

OK, Mr Juice Magnate go open up your own posh store in the middle of the Bronx with elegant marble flooring and a light show that rivals a Vegas night on the town. And hire some well groomed embarrassingly polite waiters to serve the juice. Since you got all the market research down pat go open up that juice emporium of yours and see if you do any better...
 03-16-2012, 09:14 PM         #25
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
OK, Mr Juice Magnate go open up your own posh store in the middle of the Bronx with elegant marble flooring and a light show that rivals a Vegas night on the town. And hire some well groomed embarrassingly polite waiters to serve the juice. Since you got all the market research down pat go open up that juice emporium of yours and see if you do any better...

I gotta get home to NYC soon. I wanna go in that joint. I saw where Ray Rice and 3 or 4 other NFL players were tweeting/twitpic'ing the pics they took while there and the sh*t looked dope as hell.

The n*gga had Samuel L Jackson come by his Juice bar and kick it in that bi*ch................but its a "Ghetto Shack"
 03-16-2012, 09:49 PM         #26
Maafa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, i didnt know this about P..proud of the dude. props
 6 years ago '10        #27
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 karr153 said:
my son said "juice emporium"
 03-16-2012, 11:01 PM         #28
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga styles P lost, G-unit won, this n*gga broke a.ss workin as a cashier in his broke shop and he takes gifts from 50 cent, the n*gga that ended ur career, 50 owns n*ggas wit the super mario music playin
 6 years ago '11        #29
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,289 | Props total: 19998 19998
 O D said:

noob

6 years ago '04        #30
govt slaves 10 heat pts10
space
space
$393 | Props total: 8 8
poor styles p...he is doin something good. just wish he had the balls to tell em get that unhealthy garbage out of my store.....
 6 years ago '07        #31
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10667 10667
Styles had to be having a good day to let that fu*kery in his store...lol.
 6 years ago '06        #32
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 6054 6054
But Jay-Z opens up a bar quadruples the price of liquor and he cant keep nikkas out SMH some people props to Styles P......
 6 years ago '07        #33
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10667 10667
 O D said:

What do you expect a Juice store to look like .Its not a chain,its a independent store.And from my understanding the store is in the hood,so the thug looking charecters you mentioned is prolly from the same hood and got a couple of strikes and can't get a job anywhere else.So Styles is creating jobs in the hood.And I'm guessing if the store wasn't turning a profit he would just close it down
 6 years ago '06        #34
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
@ SP givin that henchmen a.ss, yes man his grimey a.ss hat back...
 6 years ago '05        #35
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
"Naw i'm grape"

this man styles
 03-17-2012, 12:26 AM         #36
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skratch said:
This n*gga styles P lost, G-unit won, this n*gga broke a.ss workin as a cashier in his broke shop and he takes gifts from 50 cent, the n*gga that ended ur career, 50 owns n*ggas wit the super mario music playin
That was a business he owns and he doesnt work there, he owns it.

Ignorance>Knowledge on boxden
 6 years ago '06        #37
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 DR JAYY said:
Ghost looked like he wont feelin it

Still got a lil animosity towards FiF
Are you from.Virginia? I ask because people from Virginia tend to substitute wont for wasn't as if they are interchangeable? My homie says its a VA thing
 03-17-2012, 01:11 AM         #38
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Are you from.Virginia? I ask because people from Virginia tend to substitute wont for wasn't as if they are interchangeable? My homie says its a VA thing
My homie Mercury, that does mixtapes in VA does the same sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #39
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
To all the dumb a.ss n*ggas in this thread that just do not get it........... they both plugged in their brands and increased their cash flow. And in the process helping others. hate and talk sh*t all y'all want. It shows that a lot of y'all are just not in tune.

Last edited by marcchrome; 03-17-2012 at 01:14 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #40
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
They got an A rating on their store.. I would go in.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy