BREAKING: Adam Schefter Confirmed The 49ers Are The Mystery Team, Administered Physical

most viewed right now
 133
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
172 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #341
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2427 2427
That 3yr deal was there since the season was over for the Niners .....

Alex wants a 5yr deal thats Y he won't sign and the Niners doesn't want to give him a Long contract like this
 6 years ago '09        #342
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
 Bronxbombers said:
That 3yr deal was there since the season was over for the Niners .....

Alex wants a 5yr deal thats Y he won't sign and the Niners doesn't want to give him a Long contract like this
But you guys believe they want to give Peyton Manning's old a.ss a five year deal?

Smokescreen I keep telling you guys
 6 years ago '09        #343
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
 Trap$tar said:
Again Mort said that some terms of length and money were talked about but there was no contract actually perpared for him to sign.

Now Kevin Lynch is saying there is a contract of 3 years 24 million that Smith is still weighing. If true, why doesn't Smith take it?
Why should he take it if he knows he can get what he wants and will get it. Frank Gore who is way more valuable held out only to find out that he wasn't worth what he thought he was and quickly signed the deal. Smith will do the same to an extent. He'll get his years but less money
 6 years ago '06        #344
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Why should he take it if he knows he can get what he wants and will get it. Frank Gore who is way more valuable held out only to find out that he wasn't worth what he thought he was and quickly signed the deal. Smith will do the same to an extent. He'll get his years but less money
I see only four teams that can be in the running for Smith. Niners, Dolphins, Seahawks and Browns. Smith would be an upgrade over anything they have but Flynn is seems to be choosing Dolphins or Seahawks and lets just say he ends up in Miami.

We have Niners, Seahawks, and Browns left. None of these teams were interested in Kyle Orton who is a pretty good QB and is better than anything these teams have at the moment and he could only find back up jobs. None of these three remaining teams haven't showed any interest in Smith but the Niners.

Smith will not get what he wants. Niners are treating him like Goldson last year. Niners offer him a deal that is fair but Smith isn't happy with it so he may look else where to come back and accept the deal unless Niners get Manning.

So is Alex not signing the contract because he thinks he can do better or is Mort right and that there is not a signable contract that is available yet for him?

Also Alex should fire Condon because he is not looking out for Alex best interests.
 03-17-2012, 05:38 PM         #345
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
But you guys believe they want to give Peyton Manning's old a.ss a five year deal?

Smokescreen I keep telling you guys
You keep telling yourself this so you don't get let down.
 6 years ago '10        #346
itz209 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 113 113
alex has stated he's fine with a 3 year contract
 6 years ago '09        #347
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
 Dangerously said:
You keep telling yourself this so you don't get let down.
No, its so you guys dont get let down when Manning signs with another team here soon. I dont want you guys getting your hopes up and then you keep bashing the good QB we have because we didnt get Manning.
 03-17-2012, 05:56 PM         #348
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blueeffect3 said:
Love it.Manning old a.ss to young a.ss Moss?Beautiful.

How the Nfl off season better than the Nba regular season?

Amusing.
 6 years ago '09        #349
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
Wasnt Moss on a top tier team with Brady(equal or better than Peyton) and didnt he still become unmotivated? I dont like the signing myself but they covered their a.ss with the contract and drop his a.ss if he starts fu*king up.
 6 years ago '06        #350
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Wasnt Moss on a top tier team with Brady(equal or better than Peyton) and didnt he still become unmotivated? I dont like the signing myself but they covered their a.ss with the contract and drop his a.ss if he starts fu*king up.
He does get unmotivated too easily and this time the reason for the lack of motivation was because he wanted a contract extension.

With Alex Smith as his QB he will be unmotivated here in SF.
 6 years ago '09        #351
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
 Trap$tar said:
He does get unmotivated too easily and this time the reason for the lack of motivation was because he wanted a contract extension.

With Alex Smith as his QB he will be unmotivated here in SF.
A contract extension while playing for arguably the Best QB and Coach in the game is reason for being unmotivated? Aint no way in hell I can root for a guy like that on my team.

The dude has had issues his whole career for various reasons and I dot expect it to stop now. But the good thing about it is we are protected because its just a one year deal for pennies basically. He fu*ks up, bounce his a.ss right away
 6 years ago '05        #352
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
Yo Fly if Smith fires Condon, you should be his agent...
 6 years ago '06        #353
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Fly 2ndComing said:
A contract extension while playing for arguably the Best QB and Coach in the game is reason for being unmotivated? Aint no way in hell I can root for a guy like that on my team.

The dude has had issues his whole career for various reasons and I dot expect it to stop now. But the good thing about it is we are protected because its just a one year deal for pennies basically. He fu*ks up, bounce his a.ss right away
Yea, I remember in the offseason on how he wanted a contract extension and Patriots didn't want to give him a big contract so they just traded him.

At the end of the day though players play in the NFL to make money. Money first and winning is second and their is nothing wrong with that.
 6 years ago '09        #354
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
 Trap$tar said:
Yea, I remember in the offseason on how he wanted a contract extension and Patriots didn't want to give him a big contract so they just traded him.

At the end of the day though players play in the NFL to make money. Money first and winning is second and their is nothing wrong with that.
But they traded him during the season and to a team they had to face a couple of weeks later. That shows you they didnt think he could hurt them.
 6 years ago '09        #355
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
 ChickzNKickz said:
Yo Fly if Smith fires Condon, you should be his agent...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ChickzNKickz again.:dancingcool:

 03-18-2012, 06:38 AM         #356
kstuckey76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man as a niners fan...peyton manning will be the sh*t and that defense will be all over the place...championship Muthafu!!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #357
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
If that's the case Michael 1987

The NFC WEST on suicide watch

I just don't see the 9ers risking all that cap space for years to come and losing those key players due to his contract needs
 6 years ago '06        #358
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10626 10626
 mastahkillah said:
If that's the case Michael 1987

The NFC WEST on suicide watch

I just don't see the 9ers risking all that cap space for years to come and losing those key players due to his contract needs
Oh they'll do it...its just a matter of whether its the right decision or not


I do feel bad for Alex though. Finally got his chance with an offensive minded coach and looked pretty decent last season. This was the year where he could have taken that next step (qbs say takes about 2 seasons to totally grasp the west coast offense)
 6 years ago '05        #359
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
 mastahkillah said:
If that's the case Michael 1987

The NFC WEST on suicide watch

I just don't see the 9ers risking all that cap space for years to come and losing those key players due to his contract needs
Where are you guys getting this from??

Baalke and Marthe have done an exceptional job for the past 3 years managing cap flexibility.

You really think they're going to jepordize the continued flexibility for the acquisition of one player?
 6 years ago '07        #360
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 ChickzNKickz said:
Where are you guys getting this from??

Baalke and Marthe have done an exceptional job for the past 3 years managing cap flexibility.

You really think they're going to jepordize the continued flexibility for the acquisition of one player?
other teams do it thinking they wont, might happen to the 9ers

and philly thats why i dont get why alex was so fu*king dumb to sign the contract. He did so good playing under harbaugh , why would you want to fu*k that up?

I guess it wasnt all that it was suppose to be
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy