BREAKING: Adam Schefter Confirmed The 49ers Are The Mystery Team, Administered Physical

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #321
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
If Peyton comes to the niners I'm sure he's taking a paycut similar to what harbaugh did. No way were giving him 90 mil and another thing wouldn't Colin kapernick and scott tolzien (played well last preseason) benefit more from playing behind Peyton manning?
 6 years ago '06        #322
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
We're going after tolbert
 6 years ago '05        #323
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2451 2451
^^^^^^^ MAybe we can cut anthony davis dude is trash

but then again he's good in the special teams
 03-17-2012, 02:39 PM         #324
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do yall want Tolbert?

Gore and Hunter not enough?
 6 years ago '06        #325
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Why do yall want Tolbert?

Gore and Hunter not enough?
Because dixon who is our power back sucks and tolbert is a beast

And who knows...gore is 29 if he gets hurt our gets old and hunter doesn't end up being an every down back tolbert could
 03-17-2012, 02:50 PM         #326
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea but I imagine hes going to ask for more money then he is worth. Pretty easy to find RBs in the later rounds in the draft for dirt cheap
 6 years ago '06        #327
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Yea but I imagine hes going to ask for more money then he is worth. Pretty easy to find RBs in the later rounds in the draft for dirt cheap
Well if he's asking too much money he can go somewhere else
 6 years ago '04        #328
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Wow. I'm watching ESPN News right now and they're showing this video of Titans fans begging Manning to go to Tennessee. Talk about trying way too hard.
 6 years ago '11        #329
broke4dayz 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3387 3387
 Bronxbombers said:
^^^^^^^ MAybe we can cut anthony davis dude is trash

but then again he's good in the special teams
he plays OL
 6 years ago '09        #330
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
fu*k Manning and Wallace. Stick with what we had and just get a solid veteran WR then a couple of young guys in the draft so we can build long term. I dont want the get rich quick fix from the front office. Plus, how the fu*k you say last year that you aren't down with the get rich quick approach then this year go out and want to go after every big name available?

This is why all this Manning talk is a smokescreen. They will re-sign Alex Smith and proceed as usual. They just need his agent to make a huge deal for Peyton first then he'll return the favor while getting Alex to budge slightly on what he is seeking from the team so everybody is happy.
 6 years ago '09        #331
space
space
 T_Buck said:
Wow. I'm watching ESPN News right now and they're showing this video of Titans fans begging Manning to go to Tennessee. Talk about trying way too hard.
Its one of Broncos and 49ers fans too. They just went to the cities and states then did some video with fans for those spots. They sought out the biggest maniacal fans so it would look convincing. I'm sure if they had gone to Miami or Arizona they could have done videos for them too.
 6 years ago '04        #332
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Niners were about the get rich quick last year too. Do you forget that we went hard after Nnamdi and only settled for bargain players after we missed out on him?
 6 years ago '09        #333
space
space
 T_Buck said:
Niners were about the get rich quick last year too. Do you forget that we went hard after Nnamdi and only settled for bargain players after we missed out on him?
But we didnt go hard after Nnamdi, we inquired and made contact but he wanted more money than we wanted to pay. As soon as they found out what he wanted they walked away. The media made it seem like there was a ton more interest but it wasn't
 6 years ago '04        #334
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 philly337 said:
Because dixon who is our power back sucks and tolbert is a beast

And who knows...gore is 29 if he gets hurt our gets old and hunter doesn't end up being an every down back tolbert could
I think we should draft Doug Martin or LaMichael James. Not even making a homer pick either in regards to James. The kid is good. Gives us depth at KR too.
 6 years ago '09        #335
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I think that peyton is playing everyone... Dude was only considering SF and Den from the start.... Mia and Tenn are just decoys.. ARZ had a decent shot but why go there when you can go to SF?

I think its either SF, DEN or another secret team that is build to contend already

It would make no sense to sign with the titans, he might as well go to cleveland
But Cleveland has to contend with three other teams in their division alone who made the playoffs. The Titans just have to contend with one and that one only finished one game ahead of them last season. The Titans are a lot better than people are giving them. So is Denver who actually was a playoff team last season you know.
 6 years ago '05        #336
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2451 2451
 broke4dayz said:
he plays OL
my bad i meant Anthony Dixon
 6 years ago '09        #337
space
space
 Bronxbombers said:
my bad i meant Anthony Dixon
We knew what you meant n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #338
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Fly 2ndComing said:
fu*k Manning and Wallace. Stick with what we had and just get a solid veteran WR then a couple of young guys in the draft so we can build long term. I dont want the get rich quick fix from the front office. Plus, how the fu*k you say last year that you aren't down with the get rich quick approach then this year go out and want to go after every big name available?

This is why all this Manning talk is a smokescreen. They will re-sign Alex Smith and proceed as usual. They just need his agent to make a huge deal for Peyton first then he'll return the favor while getting Alex to budge slightly on what he is seeking from the team so everybody is happy.
I haven't heard anything about Wallace all just speculation. Bill Polian dropped some good info on why teams wait it out on restricted free agents and says that Wallace will sit for awhile or won't get any offer sheets from anyone.

I'm happy we going for Manning and I think 49ers are interested in him and it's not just a smokescreen. According to Mortensen, Niners never really had a contract ready for Alex to sign. So makes you think that they were going after Manning all along.
 6 years ago '09        #339
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
I haven't heard anything about Wallace all just speculation. Bill Polian dropped some good info on why teams wait it out on restricted free agents and says that Wallace will sit for awhile or won't get any offer sheets from anyone.

I'm happy we going for Manning and I think 49ers are interested in him and it's not just a smokescreen. According to Mortensen, Niners never really had a contract ready for Alex to sign. So makes you think that they were going after Manning all along.
If they had no contract ready to sign why come out and say Smith has had a deal for a specific amount for some time but we are waiting on him to agree to it? Their was a contract and in negotiation you never take the first offer. Something will get done here soon after all the bullsh*t smoke and mirrors is done then everybody will be back to hugging and saying how they love each other and a whole bunch of other sappy bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #340
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Fly 2ndComing said:
If they had no contract ready to sign why come out and say Smith has had a deal for a specific amount for some time but we are waiting on him to agree to it? Their was a contract and in negotiation you never take the first offer. Something will get done here soon after all the bullsh*t smoke and mirrors is done then everybody will be back to hugging and saying how they love each other and a whole bunch of other sappy bullsh*t.
Again Mort said that some terms of length and money were talked about but there was no contract actually perpared for him to sign.

Now Kevin Lynch is saying there is a contract of 3 years 24 million that Smith is still weighing. If true, why doesn't Smith take it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago