BREAKING: Adam Schefter Confirmed The 49ers Are The Mystery Team, Administered Physical

most viewed right now
 141
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
119 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #321
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,534 | Props total: 3188 3188
If Peyton comes to the niners I'm sure he's taking a paycut similar to what harbaugh did. No way were giving him 90 mil and another thing wouldn't Colin kapernick and scott tolzien (played well last preseason) benefit more from playing behind Peyton manning?
 6 years ago '06        #322
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,058 | Props total: 13744 13744
We're going after tolbert
 6 years ago '05        #323
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,729 | Props total: 2540 2540
^^^^^^^ MAybe we can cut anthony davis dude is trash

but then again he's good in the special teams
 03-17-2012, 01:39 PM         #324
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do yall want Tolbert?

Gore and Hunter not enough?
 6 years ago '06        #325
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,058 | Props total: 13744 13744
 -BigC- said:
Why do yall want Tolbert?

Gore and Hunter not enough?
Because dixon who is our power back sucks and tolbert is a beast

And who knows...gore is 29 if he gets hurt our gets old and hunter doesn't end up being an every down back tolbert could
 03-17-2012, 01:50 PM         #326
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea but I imagine hes going to ask for more money then he is worth. Pretty easy to find RBs in the later rounds in the draft for dirt cheap
 6 years ago '06        #327
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,058 | Props total: 13744 13744
 -BigC- said:
Yea but I imagine hes going to ask for more money then he is worth. Pretty easy to find RBs in the later rounds in the draft for dirt cheap
Well if he's asking too much money he can go somewhere else
 6 years ago '04        #328
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Wow. I'm watching ESPN News right now and they're showing this video of Titans fans begging Manning to go to Tennessee. Talk about trying way too hard.
 6 years ago '11        #329
broke4dayz 162 heat pts162
space
avatar space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 5822 5822
 Bronxbombers said:
^^^^^^^ MAybe we can cut anthony davis dude is trash

but then again he's good in the special teams
he plays OL
 6 years ago '09        #330
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,286 | Props total: 13528 13528
fu*k Manning and Wallace. Stick with what we had and just get a solid veteran WR then a couple of young guys in the draft so we can build long term. I dont want the get rich quick fix from the front office. Plus, how the fu*k you say last year that you aren't down with the get rich quick approach then this year go out and want to go after every big name available?

This is why all this Manning talk is a smokescreen. They will re-sign Alex Smith and proceed as usual. They just need his agent to make a huge deal for Peyton first then he'll return the favor while getting Alex to budge slightly on what he is seeking from the team so everybody is happy.
 6 years ago '09        #331
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,286 | Props total: 13528 13528
 T_Buck said:
Wow. I'm watching ESPN News right now and they're showing this video of Titans fans begging Manning to go to Tennessee. Talk about trying way too hard.
Its one of Broncos and 49ers fans too. They just went to the cities and states then did some video with fans for those spots. They sought out the biggest maniacal fans so it would look convincing. I'm sure if they had gone to Miami or Arizona they could have done videos for them too.
 6 years ago '04        #332
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Niners were about the get rich quick last year too. Do you forget that we went hard after Nnamdi and only settled for bargain players after we missed out on him?
 6 years ago '09        #333
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,286 | Props total: 13528 13528
 T_Buck said:
Niners were about the get rich quick last year too. Do you forget that we went hard after Nnamdi and only settled for bargain players after we missed out on him?
But we didnt go hard after Nnamdi, we inquired and made contact but he wanted more money than we wanted to pay. As soon as they found out what he wanted they walked away. The media made it seem like there was a ton more interest but it wasn't
 6 years ago '04        #334
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$17,111 | Props total: 4586 4586
 philly337 said:
Because dixon who is our power back sucks and tolbert is a beast

And who knows...gore is 29 if he gets hurt our gets old and hunter doesn't end up being an every down back tolbert could
I think we should draft Doug Martin or LaMichael James. Not even making a homer pick either in regards to James. The kid is good. Gives us depth at KR too.
 6 years ago '09        #335
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,286 | Props total: 13528 13528
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I think that peyton is playing everyone... Dude was only considering SF and Den from the start.... Mia and Tenn are just decoys.. ARZ had a decent shot but why go there when you can go to SF?

I think its either SF, DEN or another secret team that is build to contend already

It would make no sense to sign with the titans, he might as well go to cleveland
But Cleveland has to contend with three other teams in their division alone who made the playoffs. The Titans just have to contend with one and that one only finished one game ahead of them last season. The Titans are a lot better than people are giving them. So is Denver who actually was a playoff team last season you know.
 6 years ago '05        #336
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,729 | Props total: 2540 2540
 broke4dayz said:
he plays OL
my bad i meant Anthony Dixon
 6 years ago '09        #337
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,286 | Props total: 13528 13528
 Bronxbombers said:
my bad i meant Anthony Dixon
We knew what you meant n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #338
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,249 | Props total: 3816 3816
 Fly 2ndComing said:
fu*k Manning and Wallace. Stick with what we had and just get a solid veteran WR then a couple of young guys in the draft so we can build long term. I dont want the get rich quick fix from the front office. Plus, how the fu*k you say last year that you aren't down with the get rich quick approach then this year go out and want to go after every big name available?

This is why all this Manning talk is a smokescreen. They will re-sign Alex Smith and proceed as usual. They just need his agent to make a huge deal for Peyton first then he'll return the favor while getting Alex to budge slightly on what he is seeking from the team so everybody is happy.
I haven't heard anything about Wallace all just speculation. Bill Polian dropped some good info on why teams wait it out on restricted free agents and says that Wallace will sit for awhile or won't get any offer sheets from anyone.

I'm happy we going for Manning and I think 49ers are interested in him and it's not just a smokescreen. According to Mortensen, Niners never really had a contract ready for Alex to sign. So makes you think that they were going after Manning all along.
 6 years ago '09        #339
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,286 | Props total: 13528 13528
 Trap$tar said:
I haven't heard anything about Wallace all just speculation. Bill Polian dropped some good info on why teams wait it out on restricted free agents and says that Wallace will sit for awhile or won't get any offer sheets from anyone.

I'm happy we going for Manning and I think 49ers are interested in him and it's not just a smokescreen. According to Mortensen, Niners never really had a contract ready for Alex to sign. So makes you think that they were going after Manning all along.
If they had no contract ready to sign why come out and say Smith has had a deal for a specific amount for some time but we are waiting on him to agree to it? Their was a contract and in negotiation you never take the first offer. Something will get done here soon after all the bullsh*t smoke and mirrors is done then everybody will be back to hugging and saying how they love each other and a whole bunch of other sappy bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #340
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,249 | Props total: 3816 3816
 Fly 2ndComing said:
If they had no contract ready to sign why come out and say Smith has had a deal for a specific amount for some time but we are waiting on him to agree to it? Their was a contract and in negotiation you never take the first offer. Something will get done here soon after all the bullsh*t smoke and mirrors is done then everybody will be back to hugging and saying how they love each other and a whole bunch of other sappy bullsh*t.
Again Mort said that some terms of length and money were talked about but there was no contract actually perpared for him to sign.

Now Kevin Lynch is saying there is a contract of 3 years 24 million that Smith is still weighing. If true, why doesn't Smith take it?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
42 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
130 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
77 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
118 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
85 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
How was your life when this song dropped?
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy