BREAKING: Adam Schefter Confirmed The 49ers Are The Mystery Team, Administered Physical

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #261
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 1803 1803
 KeithHernandez said:
Peyton Manning doesn't like shadows or big towns, and there aren't bigger ones than Joe Montana and Steve Young over in California
Johnny Unitas?
 6 years ago '09        #262
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
 Smoke500 said:
"Y wouldn't Peyton want to be a 49er"

That's the point....why wouldn't he?

That's exactly why he would

First of all you're not Tennessee. Playing in Tennessee and bringing them their 1st Super Bowl would take Peyton to insurmountable legendary status. Contract for life. His home away from home....the 2nd place where his position as a Quarterbacking legend would be equal to the Colts

He'd be the greatest Titan QB to play ever. The 49ers would be more of a "debate" for some people

Fact of the matter is if he goes to the 49ers there's more pressure. More pressure because he got Moss...more pressure because he's following a legacy of Steve Young and Joe Montana...more pressure because as a team the 49ers are just that good. Way too much pressure...way too much high expectations if Peyton signs with them

Do you really think Peyton wants that coming back from injury and trying to launch a comeback?

Or do you think he wants to go to a division he's familiar with...where he can k!ll his old team(though he probably doesn't care for that), and where he'll be worshipped like a fcking God by everyone in Tennessee....even the dogs and crickets

There's nothing to see here. I'd be extremely shocked if he signed with the 49ers
He's already worshiped like that in Tennessee. sh*t, even in his homestate of Louisiana he's just as big as Drew Brees, albeit mostly from the white people but it's a huge following there. Just like Eli is a God is Mississippi and Louisiana.
 6 years ago '09        #263
space
space
 realkilla3 said:
I live in tenn and I fuking hate the vols and hate manning even more

edit for future reference: moss is my fav player and he has a better chance to succeed with manning.
I hate them too and I havent lived in the state in 12 years. Their fanbase is a buncha weird indescribable mofos
 6 years ago '05        #264
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25182 25182
 Fly 2ndComing said:
He's already worshiped like that in Tennessee.
...I Dunno About "Worshiped" Like That In Tennessee. Maybe Knoxville...I Dont Hear Praise Like That Coming From Nashville.
 6 years ago '10        #265
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 KeithHernandez said:
Peyton Manning doesn't like shadows or big towns, and there aren't bigger ones than Joe Montana and Steve Young over in California. It's why he stayed in college when the Jets could have made him a No. 1 pick in '97. It's why he's chosen to stay away from the surging Miami region. It's why (thankfully) the Jets were never an option now.

My brain says he's going to Denver, but my gut says Tennessee -- just because the latter gives him the chance to be a vindictive bi*ch against his former team. Also, Denver's line isn't built for a pocket passer, which is why Tebow was the right man at the right time a year ago. And the Broncos don't have a Kenny Britt.

P. Manning might own records, but the legendary SF QBs delivered hardware. And guess what the biggest knock is against Peyton Manning in his career?

Hint: It requires a Heimlich in the postseason.
Someone who shares my sentiments, thank you

I'd even throw in the monkey wrench in Denver of being in the shadow of another SB winning Hof

But in Tennessee? He's THE guy

Would have been the guy in Zona too but it doesn't compare to Tennessee

Fly 2ndComing said:
He's already worshiped like that in Tennessee. sh*t, even in his homestate of Louisiana he's just as big as Drew Brees, albeit mostly from the white people but it's a huge following there. Just like Eli is a God is Mississippi and Louisiana.
They bow down in Tennessee for Peyton right now. They'd suck his d!ck and feed him grapes in between timeouts if he played there and not to mention bring them a championship

C'mon son
 6 years ago '07        #266
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Bullseye said:
Johnny Unitas?
We're talking three+ decades prior versus two more contemporary (and consecutive!) legacies. Plus, Baltimore isn't Indianapolis. Fans and media watching and covering the game NOW care more about what Montana and Young meant through the 80s and 90s than what Unitas did in the 60s.
 03-17-2012, 11:26 AM         #267
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
Peyton Manning doesn't like shadows or big towns, and there aren't bigger ones than Joe Montana and Steve Young over in California. It's why he stayed in college when the Jets could have made him a No. 1 pick in '97. It's why he's chosen to stay away from the surging Miami region. It's why (thankfully) the Jets were never an option now.

My brain says he's going to Denver, but my gut says Tennessee -- just because the latter gives him the chance to be a vindictive bi*ch against his former team. Also, Denver's line isn't built for a pocket passer, which is why Tebow was the right man at the right time a year ago. And the Broncos don't have a Kenny Britt.

P. Manning might own records, but the legendary SF QBs delivered hardware. And guess what the biggest knock is against Peyton Manning in his career?

Hint: It requires a Heimlich in the postseason.
Jets Fans Still Salty...
 6 years ago '07        #268
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
I'd even throw in the monkey wrench in Denver of being in the shadow of another SB winning Hof
It's a fair point. Hypothetically, if the Broncos win a Super Bowl next year (or during Manning's hypothetical tenure) how do y'all think Manning will like it if the credit is bestowed upon Elway for aggressively pursuing and signing him? We know that'll be part of the spin.

It'll be another notch on Elway's legacy with less satisfying glory for Manning.
 6 years ago '07        #269
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Jets Fans Still Salty...
Salty about what? My dislike for Peyton Manning is well documented.
 6 years ago '06        #270
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,043 | Props total: 10706 10706
 KeithHernandez said:
It's a fair point. Hypothetically, if the Broncos win a Super Bowl next year (or during Manning's hypothetical tenure) how do y'all think Manning will like it if the credit is bestowed upon Elway for aggressively pursuing and signing him? We know that'll be part of the spin.

It'll be another notch on Elway's legacy with less satisfying glory for Manning.
 03-17-2012, 11:33 AM         #271
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
Salty about what? My dislike for Peyton Manning is well documented.
As is your team's 40 year losing streak.

He's better than any QB that ever put on a Jets uni. Period.
 6 years ago '09        #272
space
space
Steve Young is such a clown sometimes. I guess I have to blame it on the concussions catching up to him.
 6 years ago '09        #273
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
Someone who shares my sentiments, thank you

But in Tennessee? He's THE guy

Would have been the guy in Zona too but it doesn't compare to Tennessee

They bow down in Tennessee for Peyton right now. They'd suck his d!ck and feed him grapes in between timeouts if he played there and not to mention bring them a championship

C'mon son
I'm telling you they would do that for him now. He could commit murder live on oovoo while screaming fu*k you Rocky Top moonshine drinking bi*ches and they would just say he is right, we should stop drinking and then vote him for Governor of the state.
 6 years ago '09        #274
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i think that Tennessee is the next Miami... who gives a damn if he played in Tennessee before? i dont think that manning is looking to play in his 2nd home... he can always go visit and get praise...

if dude wants to win, hes going to SF.... i think the media is downplaying SF's chances

he held a private workout for SF, they got Randy moss, got the best defense in the league in arguably the sh*ttiest division in football.. and their starting qb isnt really that good!? its a wrap... i'd be disappointed if he doenst sign with SF, i'd be disgusted if he signs with the titans... they arent even close to winning a sb.... that is a superbowl on a silver platter in SF...

and it really wouldnt hurt eli too much if peyton comes in and dominates the nfc for the next 4 years... eli's probably got another 8 years at least in him
I'm not sure what the Titans chances are honestly. Last season they were a game away from the division title and all that was with Chris Johnson playing poorly, Kenny Britt out most of the year and a few other injuries not to mention the first season under the new coach and having lost a couple key defensive starters.

I'm not saying they are or aren't but looking at the end result with what they had to overcome it's hard to believe they couldn't be a healthy Peyton Manning and say Dallas Clark from having a shot at the super bowl. sh*t, there's n guarantee the 49ers would go any further with him.
 6 years ago '04        #275
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
only thing about the Titans spot is Manning will get to beat the Colts @$$ twice a year.. I think he is kind of enamored with that.
 6 years ago '09        #276
space
space
Think about this. The 49ers defense will be better but the offense is what everybody says kept us from making the super bowl. So if they were to sign Manning and they dont get there what would be the excuse then? My guess is the same thing then that in my opinion is a lot of money wasted.
 6 years ago '04        #277
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
jeff garcia still available
 6 years ago '04        #278
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
I like the 49ers' chances of getting Manning. Their approach to landing him in comparison to other teams was the same approach to Harbaugh. Denver and Tennessee all sound desperate.
 6 years ago '09        #279
space
space
Wasn't Garcia with the Texans at the end of the year? They had like seven QBs down there
 6 years ago '07        #280
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
I thought Harbaugh already said he wants Alex Smith?

I really dont see why yall would risk losing Alex Smith(despite his terrible years) to get peyton who is gonna want a sh*t ton of money and gonna limit frank gore's running game

Peyton is a good qb dont get me wrong but he aint perfect. Stick it out with Alex Smith
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago