BREAKING: Adam Schefter Confirmed The 49ers Are The Mystery Team, Administered Physical

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-17-2012, 12:04 AM         #241
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My thing with Peyton is...

This is why I think the Niners would be in on Manning and would be willing to pay a king's ransom for his services. The Niners stadium cost is going up and while I don't think they'd have ANY problem attracting corporate partners for the stadium I think adding Manning and Moss are the name recognition they need to drive the price up higher for corporate sponsorship.

There's a lot of people out there like Kevin saying this last season for the Niners was a fluke, you don't think York and Baalke are out there in the streets trying hard to top their magic act from last year? The fact that they re-signed their entire defense should make the Niners the favorites in the West from that alone...if they get their offense to tool up and improve from last year with either Manning or Alex Smith? It's going to be good eating for you Niners fans.

So 90 million guaranteed aint sh*t if corporations are paying out the a.ss to be on the Niners new stadium. Think of the long game.
 6 years ago '09        #242
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
 Dangerously said:

This is why I think the Niners would be in on Manning and would be willing to pay a king's ransom for his services. The Niners stadium cost is going up and while I don't think they'd have ANY problem attracting corporate partners for the stadium I think adding Manning and Moss are the name recognition they need to drive the price up higher for corporate sponsorship.

There's a lot of people out there like Kevin saying this last season for the Niners was a fluke, you don't think York and Baalke are out there in the streets trying hard to top their magic act from last year? The fact that they re-signed their entire defense should make the Niners the favorites in the West from that alone...if they get their offense to tool up and improve from last year with either Manning or Alex Smith? It's going to be good eating for you Niners fans.

So 90 million guaranteed aint sh*t if corporations are paying out the a.ss to be on the Niners new stadium. Think of the long game.
They would be both gone by the time we break the stadium in though. Who wants to pay for players they wont get to see a lot of in the new stadium? Now, if they save that money they would have given Peyton and draft wisely this team could be stocked to win for years and can get that money you are talking about.
 6 years ago '05        #243
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 Dangerously said:

This is a new perspective i haven't thought about the new stadium that much.

It would make sense for the Yorks to pursuit manning even more.

A Big name player opening a New stadium in couple of years If he's still in a Niner uniform

Sort of like How the Nets want Superstars to come to Brooklyn

But they still don't have fundings for that stadium.

also Manning contract what he wants will put the Niners over the cap not something the Yorks & Ballke wants ....
 03-17-2012, 12:18 AM         #244
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
They would be both gone by the time we break the stadium in though. Who wants to pay for players they wont get to see a lot of in the new stadium? Now, if they save that money they would have given Peyton and draft wisely this team could be stocked to win for years and can get that money you are talking about.
But see nothing is keeping you from drafting wisely.

I'm saying, if those two help the Niners with the Super Bowl, your prices for Corporate partnership, skyboxes, season tickets, all of that goes up huge.

if I were the Niners, I'd find a way to get my hands on Khalil.
 6 years ago '07        #245
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,363 | Props total: 2816 2816
How dope would it be if the niners were on hard knocks this year?! Doubt that would happen with harbaugh tho
 03-17-2012, 12:30 AM         #246
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
This is a new perspective i haven't thought about the new stadium that much.

It would make sense for the Yorks to pursuit manning even more.

A Big name player opening a New stadium in couple of years If he's still in a Niner uniform

Sort of like How the Nets want Superstars to come to Brooklyn

But they still don't have fundings for that stadium.

also Manning contract what he wants will put the Niners over the cap not something the Yorks & Ballke wants ....
You just had to mention that didn't you
 03-17-2012, 12:30 AM         #247
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeckDaMonsta said:
How dope would it be if the niners were on hard knocks this year?! Doubt that would happen with harbaugh tho
Niners aren't controversial enough. I'd love to see the Saints on hard knocks.
 6 years ago '04        #248
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 T_Buck said:
Completely different positions though. Cartwright is gonna be taking Costanzo's place. We still don't have a return man, unless that's what they plan on doing with Parrish Cox.
There it is. Never saw him play for Denver, but saw him in college. Solid returner.
 6 years ago '04        #249
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Dangerously said:
There's a lot of people out there like Kevin saying this last season for the Niners was a fluke
Seattle fans are the absolute worst. The Ducks beat the Huskies for 8 straight years now and they say that's a fluke too.
 6 years ago '10        #250
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Bronxbombers said:
Let me say for the record i want peyton if the Price is right w/ that being said

Y wouldn't Peyton not want to be a 49er

Warm weather

Oline is decent not good but decent......i knw the titans line is better

Niners have more Weapons outside Britt and Cj who else is dangerous

Niners D is clearly way better than the titans ... Niners D is the best in the NFC (Yeah i said it)

Niners Special team put the team in good position to start drives

Easy division not to mention he would have to face the Colts which he would be all emotional and shiit

Its clear the niners r the best team available for him

Heres another thing so what he went to Tennessee which is in Knoxville Titans play in Nashville 200mi away from each other
"Y wouldn't Peyton want to be a 49er"

That's the point....why wouldn't he?

That's exactly why he would

First of all you're not Tennessee. Playing in Tennessee and bringing them their 1st Super Bowl would take Peyton to insurmountable legendary status. Contract for life. His home away from home....the 2nd place where his position as a Quarterbacking legend would be equal to the Colts

He'd be the greatest Titan QB to play ever. The 49ers would be more of a "debate" for some people

Fact of the matter is if he goes to the 49ers there's more pressure. More pressure because he got Moss...more pressure because he's following a legacy of Steve Young and Joe Montana...more pressure because as a team the 49ers are just that good. Way too much pressure...way too much high expectations if Peyton signs with them

Do you really think Peyton wants that coming back from injury and trying to launch a comeback?

Or do you think he wants to go to a division he's familiar with...where he can k!ll his old team(though he probably doesn't care for that), and where he'll be worshipped like a fcking God by everyone in Tennessee....even the dogs and crickets

There's nothing to see here. I'd be extremely shocked if he signed with the 49ers
 6 years ago '04        #251
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 2527 2527
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Only fans Vandy have are in Nashville and that's only for basketball, the ones who went to school there, the ones who root against The Vols or when the football team wins. Other than that the Vols fans outnumber them there. I'm telling you, I lived there for a year and stay pretty close in Atlanta and the people in that state love all things orange when it comes to football and Peyton Manning.

sh*t is actually sickening when you see it up close
I live in tenn and I fuking hate the vols and hate manning even more

edit for future reference: moss is my fav player and he has a better chance to succeed with manning.

Last edited by realkilla3; 03-17-2012 at 04:21 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #252
buck1623 
space
space
space
$992 | Props total: 362 362
if they do this and get manningham on board.... whew...
 6 years ago '09        #253
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,547 | Props total: 3838 3838
was hoping for some more good news on this situation when i woke up...
what's the latest?
 6 years ago '06        #254
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,019 | Props total: 10684 10684
 6 years ago '08        #255
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$15,999 | Props total: 9807 9807
 5_star_smitty said:
was hoping for some more good news on this situation when i woke up...
what's the latest?
Manning slept on his neck wrong and now he is dead.

sorry man, rip
 6 years ago '10        #256
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
 cookthacoke187 said:
Might be a decoy to have Alex Smith lower his contract
might
but i think this is the best team for manning
 6 years ago '07        #257
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Peyton Manning doesn't like shadows or big towns, and there aren't bigger ones than Joe Montana and Steve Young over in California. It's why he stayed in college when the Jets could have made him a No. 1 pick in '97. It's why he's chosen to stay away from the surging Miami region. It's why (thankfully) the Jets were never an option now.

My brain says he's going to Denver, but my gut says Tennessee -- just because the latter gives him the chance to be a vindictive bi*ch against his former team. Also, Denver's line isn't built for a pocket passer, which is why Tebow was the right man at the right time a year ago. And the Broncos don't have a Kenny Britt.

P. Manning might own records, but the legendary SF QBs delivered hardware. And guess what the biggest knock is against Peyton Manning in his career?

Hint: It requires a Heimlich in the postseason.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 03-17-2012 at 09:54 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #258
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,378 | Props total: 9653 9653
 KeithHernandez said:
Peyton Manning doesn't like shadows or big towns, and there aren't bigger ones than Joe Montana and Steve Young over in California. It's why he stayed in college when the Jets could have made him a No. 1 pick in '97. It's why he's chosen to stay away from the surging Miami region. It's why (thankfully) the Jets were never an option now.

My brain says he's going to Denver, but my gut says Tennessee -- just because the latter gives him the chance to be a vindictive bi*ch against his former team. Also, Denver's line isn't built for a pocket passer, which is why Tebow was the right man at the right time a year ago. And the Broncos don't have a Kenny Britt.

P. Manning might own records, but the legendary SF QBs delivered hardware. And guess what the biggest knock is against Peyton Manning in his career?

Hint: It requires a Heimlich in the postseason.

I've been blessed with more of your knowledge.........THANK U BASED-KEITH
 6 years ago '04        #259
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 408 408
 Kevin said:
I'm not worried

49ers had a fluke season where none of their main players got injured, won't happen again

Lol fluke.....
 6 years ago '04        #260
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 408 408
Young!!

Steve young of course.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy