BREAKING: Adam Schefter Confirmed The 49ers Are The Mystery Team, Administered Physical

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #201
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
Bruhs lets chill I would say the majority of niner fans on bx are loyal. We have a good and intelligent fan base on here.since I've been on here. guys like thareapa,philly,sivrai are indeed the elder statement.
 6 years ago '04        #202
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaReapa420 said:
I see more 49ers fans than ever this off season...where the fu*k were y'all 2 years ago? Or hell last off season for that matter...some of y'all real...most of y'all on a bandwagon...

Jimmy Raye playcalling still gives me nightmares.
 6 years ago '07        #203
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
One thing about Cali and NY teams is we have our loyal fans

Then you got the heat cowboy and laker(bandwagon)fans who jumped on they bandwagon
 6 years ago '06        #204
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
the dolphins are such a joke of a franchise. We went from being the fav to get manning and everyone on espn was sayn he should go there, now we look like the worst team in the afc east.
 6 years ago '06        #205
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
smh yall dudes got me lookin back at my old niner threads now

smh at me wantin Jamarcus as our qb

6 years ago '05        #206
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
 Bronxbombers said:
Damn Peyton wants a 90 mil contract fucck that let him go to Tennessee or Denver

we only got 18 mil to play w/ and still need another WR + Ginn
We have enough room to offer him a contract he wants..

Will we do it?? That has yet to be seen because no one officially knows what he want.. It's all hearsay..

Years 1-3 are the most important with the final two years being back loaded.
 6 years ago '07        #207
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 2813 2813
C'mon fellas it aint that serious No need to attack each other over who's a fan or not. I dont post very much but u better believe I've been reppin every yr (off boxden) since 93.
 6 years ago '09        #208
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
I wont say how long I have been a 49ers fan but some/most of you n*ggas wasnt born when it started

I also wont say how long I been on here reppin the 49ers because I dont even remember the names I had when I first got on here and not many of you were even on BX or have since needed new accounts like myself.
 6 years ago '09        #209
space
space
Mike Sando(the espn nfc west blogger) has a theory about Peyton Manning and the 49ers

Divisional dynamics. The 49ers have a direct interest in keeping Manning away from the NFC West. Their emergence as a possible destination delays the process. That is bad for the Cardinals, who must decide by 4 p.m. ET Friday whether to keep incumbent quarterback Kevin Kolb with a $7 million bonus. Whether or not the 49ers are serious candidates for Manning, their involvement later in the process works against the one NFC West team to defeat the 49ers last season, Arizona.
 6 years ago '05        #210
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,694 | Props total: 2427 2427
 ThaReapa420 said:
I forget this is BX...I shoulda jus posted a "you mad bro" pic and you woulda laughed and all that woulda been avoided lol
...U right

ChickzNKickz said:
We have enough room to offer him a contract he wants..

Will we do it?? That has yet to be seen because no one officially knows what he want.. It's all hearsay..

Years 1-3 are the most important with the final two years being back loaded.
Really do we have enough to sign Peyton, Ginn and another WR cause we only have 3 wr i could think of Swain is a UFA
 6 years ago '04        #211
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
Bring back Nate Davis.
 6 years ago '07        #212
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Mike Sando(the espn nfc west blogger) has a theory about Peyton Manning and the 49ers
Im really feeling baalke's style! Cold blooded!
 6 years ago '07        #213
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
 T_Buck said:
Bring back Nate Davis.
!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #214
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
 Bronxbombers said:
...U right

Really do we have enough to sign Peyton, Ginn and another WR cause we only have 3 wr i could think of Swain is a UFA
If the niners sign Ginn, I doubt they would sign another FA receiver. Perhaps they can target Doucet who would be cheaper than Lloyd but if anything, they would address that via draft.
 6 years ago '05        #215
space
space
 T_Buck said:
Bring back Nate Davis.
is he still in the league

the last team i remember he was w/ was the colts and they cut him
 6 years ago '05        #216
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 ChickzNKickz said:
If the niners sign Ginn, I doubt they would sign another FA receiver. Perhaps they can target Doucet who would be cheaper than Lloyd but if anything, they would address that via draft.
the niners arent gonna sign ginn. they just signed rock cartwright from the oakland raiders... hes a special teams ace... that prolly means good bye ted ginn
 6 years ago '05        #217
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
I saw someone tweeted that Ginn wants a commitment from teams that he wants to be involve w/ the offense rather than only being a Punt/Kick returner

he also said to the LIONs that if he had played in the NFC title game Niners would have made the playoffs
 6 years ago '04        #218
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
the niners arent gonna sign ginn. they just signed rock cartwright from the oakland raiders... hes a special teams ace... that prolly means good bye ted ginn
Completely different positions though. Cartwright is gonna be taking Costanzo's place. We still don't have a return man, unless that's what they plan on doing with Parrish Cox.
 6 years ago '09        #219
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
I think he is replacing Costanzo when they say ace. Aint no way this n*gga can replace Teddy. TG was a threat to house it no matter where he caught the punt or kick. Rock doesnt do that
 6 years ago '05        #220
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
Matt Barrows said he's not handling any punts or kickoffs just basic Special teams stuff .

...but we'll c I hope they cut Kyle after what he did
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy