BREAKING: Adam Schefter Confirmed The 49ers Are The Mystery Team, Administered Physical

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #181
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Stay in the damn afc goat don't need you competing
with AGod
 6 years ago '05        #182
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 6 years ago '04        #183
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
:banana::mj2::party4::girly1::celebrate2: :celebrate:
 6 years ago '06        #184
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,991 | Props total: 1959 1959
Somewhere Sam Bradford, Kevin Kolb and Tavaris Jackson are like this about Peyton Manning possibly coming to the West...............

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #185
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 ThaReapa420 said:
I see more 49ers fans than ever this off season...where the fu*k were y'all 2 years ago? Or hell last off season for that matter...some of y'all real...most of y'all on a bandwagon...
drop some names......
 6 years ago '06        #186
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,285 | Props total: 2195 2195
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about Peyton playing behind the niner OL. Our OL is still very weak in terms of pass pro.
 6 years ago '06        #187
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,285 | Props total: 2195 2195
Here's a pretty good article by Maiocco niner fans need to read this

Smith no longer controls own fate with 49ers

Read more: Smith no longer controls own fate with 49ers
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

There was already an intriguing Alex Smith tie-in to Peyton Manning before ESPN reported Friday morning that the 49ers this week inserted themselves into the competition.

And we're not talking about agent Tom Condon representing both men, either. This scenario involves Matt Hasselbeck.

There appear to be three teams who remain serious contenders to sign Manning: Denver Broncos, Tennessee Titans and the late-arriving 49ers.

Coach Jim Harbaugh and 49ers offensive coordinator Greg Roman traveled across the country to visit with Manning and watch him throw the football. And the 49ers also medically checked out Manning, who underwent four neck procedures including a spinal fusion surgery.

A week ago, the word out of the 49ers, as reported by CSNBayArea.com, was that there was a contract offer on the table for Smith and the club was not interested in Manning. And Harbaugh has stated repeated that Alex Smith was "our guy."

[RELATED: Report -- Harbaugh worked out Peyton Manning]

Smith did not seem too concerned at a fundraiser for Kurt Warner's foundation over the weekend in Tempe, Ariz., when he said, "It will get done."

Even on Thursday -- two days after the reported Manning-49ers throwing session -- the word from 49ers brass was that the Smith deal would happen.

Now, it's quite apparent that Smith does not control his own fate with the 49ers.

Obviously, if the 49ers were to sign Manning, Smith would be out the door. And, now, we have to wonder how things will shake out if Manning signs with the Tennessee Titans, too.

Why?

A year ago, the 49ers went after Hasselbeck, who decided to sign with the Titans, instead. Hasselbeck shares the same agent, David Dunn, as Harbaugh and general manager Trent Baalke. Hasselbeck later said he almost signed with the 49ers.

There was a point last year when Harbaugh was asked if he thought about bringing in another quarterback to compete with Smith for the starting job.

"Well, we did think about it before, and we thought we had a guy there in free agency," Harbaugh said. "And (it) didn't work out."

There is some skepticism around the league whether the 49ers are really a strong candidate to sign Manning. But there is a lot of skepticism about Smith's future, too.

One NFL executive who is closely monitoring the situation told CSNBayArea.com, "Alex Smith has no place to go."

The Denver Post reported some numbers that the teams are working off -- and it's confirmed -- that the conversation is starting at five years, $90 million with $30 million guaranteed.

With $18 million in cap space, that is not an issue for the 49ers. The issue is whether the 49ers really want to make a huge commitment to Manning, and whether Manning is sold on the idea of playing for the 49ers.

According to one source, Manning does not necessarily want to re-create what he had in Indianapolis. He has asked questions about how things might be different with his new team. That includes the offense, the personnel and how practices are structured.

So, conceivably, Harbaugh could be persuasive in showing Manning how he would fit perfectly into the same kind of scheme the 49ers designed for Alex Smith a year ago.

There's been an offer on the table to Smith for some time. It's a deal, sources have said, that leaves the door open for Colin Kaepernick to take over as the starter in the future. CEO Jed York said Monday that the ball was in Smith's court.

Now, with Harbaugh, Smith's biggest supporter, taking a cross-country flight to talk to Manning, it seems as if Smith has very little control of the matter.

Read more: Smith no longer controls own fate with 49ers
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story
 6 years ago '05        #188
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
 WiLL said:
drop some names......
i hoping he would call people out ....i guess not
 6 years ago '05        #189
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,976 | Props total: 21136 21136
 ThaReapa420 said:
I see more 49ers fans than ever this off season...where the fu*k were y'all 2 years ago? Or hell last off season for that matter...some of y'all real...most of y'all on a bandwagon...

Names, n*gga.

487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '05        #190
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Why name names? n*ggas who BEEN reppin know they BEEN reppin...n*ggas who started reppin this year KNOW they just started...besides those with guilty consciences always speak up
n*gga who r u thou i never saw u in any thread not even in the playoffs threads

Get the fucck outta here with Y name names

.......Speak your Mind u Bitcch a.ss pus*y

I knw hes referring to me but hes a Lil bitcch to speak up

Last edited by BronxBombers; 03-16-2012 at 09:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #191
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,693 | Props total: 768 768
 6 years ago '10        #192
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 ThaReapa420 said:
when i saw people quoting this, i thought it was a fan of another team. that's kinda sad man
 6 years ago '05        #193
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10721 10721
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter
Steve Young on ESPN on his former 49ers team: "They know they're the best answer for Peyton Manning...that's why they'll probably land him."

:sadcam:
 6 years ago '05        #194
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
n*gga how would I be talkin about you when I'm speaking back from YEARS and you haven't even been here a year? You're not very bright are you. Truth always brings out the insecure.

And lol @ me not being in threads...check my track record fu*k boy...I was reppin when we was gettin r*ped with no lube...
n*gga i been here for years this is just a new account so fucck off ol' account is feroze05

so y don't u speak your mind them....Im not insecure i know I'm a die hard fan i rep the Niners since '00 when i was 10....

Every time the Niners r on the east coast i drive to the game even if i gotta go by my self

Check my track record u have no track record no one knows who u r GTFO
 6 years ago '09        #195
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
Reapa been round here reppin da squad some time now.

As for this Manning sh*t, why is this still being discussed? I broke the gameplan/news to you guys earlier. We can go back to focusing on which WRs we will sign and what players we are taking in the draft.

Manning reportedly wanting 5yrs/96mil with 62 guaranteed in the first two years

n*gga please.
 6 years ago '08        #196
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,145 | Props total: 2772 2772
 ThaReapa420 said:
 6 years ago '07        #197
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
Reapa it's always gone be n*ggas like that but it is some loyal a.ss n*ggas on this board too

But 5 year 92 mil

Stick with youngblood who still has to improve and can get even better years to come
 6 years ago '07        #198
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Despite the consistent sh*ttyness, most Niner fans have remained on the site
 6 years ago '05        #199
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Well...I reckon you told me......you feel better? Whew...glad you gave me your Niners history...I was worried
Whatever Bro I'm done the only reason i responded cause knowing your a Niners fan u questioning other Niners fan Like what GhettoFire said its sad man

Thats like me going in to the Knicks thread saying where all u guys came from ....u get what I'm saying

Anyways its all good thou .......not a big thing
 6 years ago '05        #200
space
space
Damn Peyton wants a 90 mil contract fucck that let him go to Tennessee or Denver

we only got 18 mil to play w/ and still need another WR + Ginn
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy