The New Jersey Nets Blueprint For Greatness.

most viewed right now
 130
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
190 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
108 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
They both are who we thought they were!!


Last edited by LOONATIK; 03-17-2012 at 04:23 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #102
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 ebcrew said:
no but seriously.. there comes a time when fans have to realize their team is fu*king up..

and with deron williams not even wanting to stay and humphries is your best player..

your team is fu*king up
SHOW ME where d-will says he isn't going to stay or he's going to leave.. PLEASE because its all speculation right now and what says your stupid speculation of him leaving his team for a over the hill Dallas team is more likely then him staying with a young and close to contending team that has a future?

It obviously tilts in our favour so i don't see why n*ggas drop stupid lines like that.. irrational sons of bi*ches

Lopez is better then Humph right now but you right, Humph is good We got MarShon, Damion James, Gerald Green, Anthony Morrow, Jordan Farmer.. all young players who have been developing greatly this season and contributing to wins for us also this season..

It isn't hard for D-Will to see that we our a couple good draft picks, signings and player acquisitions away from being a contender in the league.. he is our captain and i don't think he wants to be apart of a team getting deep into the western confence playoffs again just to end up losing because their players are old.. its a trap opportunity in Dallas and sure maybe he wins 1 title but the rest of his career would be miserable as they would probably look to rebuild themselves in the next 2-3 years..
 6 years ago '06        #103
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 NETSLOST said:
no sh*t u fu*king idiot; tell us something we don't know

thats why #KNICKSLOST #:mj2:!!! was created :f!ghting2:
shut the fu*k up fool.. your team forever losing.. #KNICKSLOSTFOREVER
 6 years ago '05        #104
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
 iCON-8 said:
SHOW ME where d-will says he isn't going to stay or he's going to leave.. PLEASE because its all speculation right now and what says your stupid speculation of him leaving his team for a over the hill Dallas team is more likely then him staying with a young and close to contending team that has a future?

It obviously tilts in our favour so i don't see why n*ggas drop stupid lines like that.. irrational sons of bi*ches

Lopez is better then Humph right now but you right, Humph is good We got MarShon, Damion James, Gerald Green, Anthony Morrow, Jordan Farmer.. all young players who have been developing greatly this season and contributing to wins for us also this season..

It isn't hard for D-Will to see that we our a couple good draft picks, signings and player acquisitions away from being a contender in the league.. he is our captain and i don't think he wants to be apart of a team getting deep into the western confence playoffs again just to end up losing because their players are old.. its a trap opportunity in Dallas and sure maybe he wins 1 title but the rest of his career would be miserable as they would probably look to rebuild themselves in the next 2-3 years..



ur the exact type of fan i was talking about.. damn dude.. ur team sux and theres no fix in sight.. dwill is leaving ur team after this year because no one wants to go there and play.. ur organization was willing to give up lopez and anyone else the whole year. its not the place people want to go to and play.
 6 years ago '04        #105
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1473 1473
njallday =
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #106
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$22,327 | Props total: 2064 2064
 6 years ago '11        #107
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
avatar space
space
$52,263 | Props total: 19971 19971
 Kooper said:
New York Basketball lost.


[pic - click to view]

pretty much

end of thread
 6 years ago '09        #108
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,440 | Props total: 8513 8513
this thread is so sad. two loser-ass fans of losing teams arguing about who loses more.

sh*ts pathetic.
 6 years ago '09        #109
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
BOTH the knicks & the nets lost...
it's that simple really.

knicks fans vs nets fans is like arguing which kind of cancer is better to have
 6 years ago '10        #110
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20806 20806
 BrookLynnStiles said:
this thread is so sad. two loser-ass fans of losing teams arguing about who loses more.

sh*ts pathetic.
It's pathetic but it's hilarious

At the end of the day our two fanbases are gonna get drunk together & sing New York lost till the cows come home :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #111
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,461 | Props total: 14896 14896
got my popcorn ready for the 1st brooklyn vs knicks game
 6 years ago '06        #112
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
It's pathetic but it's hilarious

At the end of the day our two fanbases are gonna get drunk together & sing New York lost till the cows come home :dancingcool::dancingcool:
thats some true sh*t..
 6 years ago '07        #113
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
We have the pieces just needed the coach...fu*k yall haters

Its easy for an offensive minded coach to coach gifted offensive players

But those players need a defensive minded coach...the offense will come
 6 years ago '10        #114
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30542 30542
 6 years ago '05        #115
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2427 2427
BluePrint To Greatness

its just gets better


#FADETOTHEBACK

NETSLOST
 6 years ago '10        #116
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
I see you SmoothTay
 6 years ago '10        #117
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23 OP
space
avatar space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30542 30542
 USC said:
I see you SmoothTay




Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
65 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy