The New Jersey Nets Blueprint For Greatness.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Knicks win one game by double digits, fans back on board
 6 years ago '08        #62
thetfd 1469 heat pts1469
space
space
$3,598 | Props total: 6112 6112
 dogmanx23 said:
You people do realize Orlando is a 1st rd exit from Howard asking to be traded this summer right?
 6 years ago '06        #63
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 beantown said:
Knicks win one game by double digits, fans back on board
You're better than that beantown...

It ain't just one game, we know we're a work in progress. We also understand that this team is pretty easy to rip on, sh*t...I've been doing it myself for years. Real Knicks fans know this franchise isn't on par with the Lakers and Celtics of the league. We'll always be talked about it one way or another regardless if its justified or not simply because we play in NY, the media capitol of the world.

I don't care what anyone thinks about how we look as fans on a god damn message board. Half these posters you guys are arguing with are like 14 years old. So when the 14 years olds from OTHER teams fan bases want to clown on the Knicks, you better believe that when their team "lost"...they're going to here about it.

The problem is...neither opposing fan bases seem to ever give credit where credit is due. They'd just rather refer back to prior failures and continue their hate.
 6 years ago '10        #64
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 SmoothTay said:
Team witness baby

I switch back & forth
Typical bis3xual sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #65
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 SmoothTay said:
Team witness baby

I switch back & forth
 NJallD said:
Typical bis3xual sh*t

Gotta admit, you set him up for that one Tay.
 6 years ago '08        #66
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Bea5T said:
Knicks have been the most incompetent franchise this entire decade

shut the fu*k up

How are you the most valuable franchise in the league and can't manage to get a playoff win in an ENTIRE decade
Exactly, Knick fans are pathetic. These transparent Knick fans are trying to humiliate the Nets just to make themselves feel better about their own garbage team. This thread is equivalent to a retard dissing a midget. Knick fans are truly pathetic, this thread wouldnt be getting made if the Knicks were winning, but since the recent losses to the Heat, Celtics, and Bulls have taken the sails out their ship they're resorting to dissing a soft target like the Nets. Knick fans are fu*king pathetic. Trying to get the heat off them and put it on someone else.
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #67
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Exactly, Knick fans are pathetic. These transparent Knick fans are trying to humiliate the Nets just to make themselves feel better about their own garbage team. This thread is equivalent to a retard dissing a midget. Knick fans are truly pathetic, this thread wouldnt be getting made if the Knicks were winning, but since the recent loses to the Heat, Celtics, and Bulls have taken the sails out their ship they're resorting to dissing a soft target like the Nets. Knick fans are fu*king pathetic.

[pic - click to view]

So we're the transparent fans trying to humiliate a team to feel better about our own garbage squad? So can you explain why Nets fans (and everyone else for that matter) have to bash on the Knicks in every Knicks related thread? I mean, why must you feel obligated to group an entire fan base together in a thread that has nothing to do with your own team in the 1st place?

The Knicks are far from garbage. Marbury/Crawford/QRich/ZBo/Curry...THAT was garbage. All the posts on how we're the laughingstock then are justified, but when we make moves that everyone of you say we need to do (like Fire D'Antoni or get a defensive center who can rebound)....instead of spinning it, maybe give a little credit where its due.

And don't generalize and group an entire fan base based upon a bunch of pubescent teenyboppers or those who feel they need to resort to similar tactics thrown in our very own faces....in that case, this entire BX community is pathetic...sh*t...America as a whole can be grouped into that as well.
 6 years ago '08        #68
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
yeah i mean lebron was supposed to play in the garden oh wait

oh yeah amare was gonna lead you to oh wait melo was gonna lead you to what under .500 since you traded for him

tyson was supposed to teach amare and melo to play d oh wait

linsanity saved yall season oh wait

doesnt matter how yall try and justify it nix have sucked for the last decade nets have sucked for almost the last decade

the tristate area lost
Dont forget how Stephon Marbury was the original hometown savior who failed. Dont forget how Knick fans were hyping up Tracy McGrady when McGrady went to the Knicks. Marbury, T-Mac, Amare, Car"L"elo Anthony, Jeremy Lin. Who is next to fail??? The Knicks are pretty much a joke franchise known for five things, having ugly colors, having ugly moron fans, overhyping failed messiahs, being the Bulls' punching bag, and LOSING. We should bump ALL of the failed overhyped messiah Knick threads, especially the T-Mac one.

6 years ago '10        #69
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$26,591 | Props total: 30529 30529
Cheif dee sighting

Talk all that sh*t n*gga win all them regular season games.

Get spanked in 5 by the heat.

Clockwork.

Yall franchise lucky.. aint sh*t without the jordan era

Better thank portland for taking sam bowie u f*ggots woulda been contracted by now
 6 years ago '07        #70
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,727 | Props total: 1729 1729
Nets lost
 6 years ago '04        #71
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 243 243
DeShawn Stevenson said he could see in Deron Williams' eyes Thursday how hurt he was the Nets didn't get DH.

6 years ago '04        #72
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,069 | Props total: 4417 4417
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
So we're the transparent fans trying to humiliate a team to feel better about our own garbage squad? So can you explain why Nets fans (and everyone else for that matter) have to bash on the Knicks in every Knicks related thread? I mean, why must you feel obligated to group an entire fan base together in a thread that has nothing to do with your own team in the 1st place?

The Knicks are far from garbage. Marbury/Crawford/QRich/ZBo/Curry...THAT was garbage. All the posts on how we're the laughingstock then are justified, but when we make moves that everyone of you say we need to do (like Fire D'Antoni or get a defensive center who can rebound)....instead of spinning it, maybe give a little credit where its due.

And don't generalize and group an entire fan base based upon a bunch of pubescent teenyboppers or those who feel they need to resort to similar tactics thrown in our very own faces....in that case, this entire BX community is pathetic...sh*t...America as a whole can be grouped into that as well.
What ever man

Its all a defelction the only reason I even talk sh*t is because y'all keep the nets on your mind

This thread is proof of that I can tolerate sh*t from magic fans today and mavs fans but not from u pathetic motherfu*kers
 6 years ago '04        #73
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,069 | Props total: 4417 4417
 Chief Dee said:
Dont forget how Stephon Marbury was the original hometown savior who failed. Dont forget how Knick fans were hyping up Tracy McGrady when McGrady went to the Knicks. Marbury, T-Mac, Amare, Car"L"elo Anthony, Jeremy Lin. Who is next to fail??? The Knicks are pretty much a joke franchise known for five things, having ugly colors, having ugly moron fans, overhyping failed messiahs, being the Bulls' punching bag, and LOSING. We should bump ALL of the failed overhyped messiah Knick threads, especially the T-Mac one.

Let's not forget steve francis him and marbury were supposed to be the modern day frazier and monroe
 6 years ago '08        #74
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Are you guys really this desperate?????

And Knicks fans wonder why everyone hates them...

They act like Winners... When all they do is lose.

Pathetic.
LMAO exactly, last time the Knicks won a playoff series I was still in grade school, Bill Clinton was still president, I was still playing Crazy Taxi on Sega Dreamcast, my Playstation 2 was brand new, everyone used AOL Chat, the twin towers hadnt been blown up yet, MTV still played music, and Elian Gonzalez was in the news. Just put that in prospective. You know how looooonnnnnggg ago that Elian Gonzalez sh*t happened? Well that was the last time the Knicks won a playoff series yet they diss the Nets. sh*t is laughable.
 6 years ago '11        #75
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Chief Dee said:
Exactly, Knick fans are pathetic. These transparent Knick fans are trying to humiliate the Nets just to make themselves feel better about their own garbage team. This thread is equivalent to a retard dissing a midget. Knick fans are truly pathetic, this thread wouldnt be getting made if the Knicks were winning, but since the recent losses to the Heat, Celtics, and Bulls have taken the sails out their ship they're resorting to dissing a soft target like the Nets. Knick fans are fu*king pathetic. Trying to get the heat off them and put it on someone else.
[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #76
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$26,591 | Props total: 30529 30529
n*ggas wanna play that game huh ?

How many playoff games we won in the 90's.

We went to the finals twice in the 90's

What did the Nets do ?

We can play that game all day

Nets have no championships no history.

u simple a.ss n*ggas.
 6 years ago '08        #77
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,501 | Props total: 17091 17091
 Illstreet said:
Are you guys really this desperate?????

And Knicks fans wonder why everyone hates them...

They act like Winners... When all they do is lose.

Pathetic.
IMO their curse originates from this mentality, they beat a team in worst conditions then they are in by mad points and they want to act like they just beat the Heat,Bulls,Celtics back to back to back?.

My point being if this entire collapse and rebuilding is going to "work" they need to show they can beat those 3 teams, if they can't then their is no point, they are on the same level with the Nets aka not being a threat to anybody in the NBA.
 6 years ago '05        #78
biz730 
space
space
$145 | Props total: 0 0
 I k!ll TREES said:
Carmelo in denver = superstar
Amare last year before the trade = The superstar saving new york

Tyson=

so 2 superstars and below .500

n*gga amare playin like a second round pic these days... I think knicks fans should be banned from talking about the nets until they win a playoff game...

:roflwerd::roflwerd::roflwerd:
 6 years ago '06        #79
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 I k!ll TREES said:
I think knicks fans should be banned from talking about the nets until they win a playoff game...
And when we win a playoff game its will be "win a playoff series". And when we win a playoff series it will be "win a ring". And if we ever finally win a damn ring it will be "now do it again". And if we do it again they'll bring up the Lakers and Celtics rings and the 3peats of those Bulls teams

It doesn't matter what happens, we live in a generation of haters...that's what is really pathetic.
 6 years ago '10        #80
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
And when we win a playoff game its will be "win a playoff series". And when we win a playoff series it will be "win a ring". And if we ever finally win a damn ring it will be "now do it again". And if we do it again they'll bring up the Lakers and Celtics rings and the 3peats of those Bulls teams

It doesn't matter what happens, we live in a generation of haters...that's what is really pathetic.
baby steps my dude, baby steps.

Talking about winning a ring

like we said, first win a playoff game.

List of some teams who have won a playoff game more since the knicks last playoff win:

Charlotte (hornets)
Sacramento
Seattle
Milwaukee
New Orleans
Minnesota
Washington
Detroit
Clippers
Toronto

How bad has the past decade been for the Knicks? They’ve won 321 regular-season games, tied with the Clippers for second-fewest and 99 wins ahead of Charlotte. Of course the Bobcats didn’t come to Charlotte until three years into the 10-year dry spell, and have won more than the Knicks during their seven years of existence. The Bobcats also are the only team other than the Knicks to fail to win a single playoff game in that span, now that Memphis has taken two games already in its series against San Antonio this year. (The Lakers have won 86 playoff games in that span, the same number of games that the Knicks played this season, counting the playoffs.) But at least Charlotte got to experience some playoff wins in the period, thanks to some Hornets success before they left town just before the Bobcats were formed. New York is the only NBA city without a playoff win in the last 10 years.

Last edited by NJallD; 03-16-2012 at 05:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy